Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Promotion?  (Read 662 times)

Robert Laurel

• Honored Member
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • Robert Laurel is a rising star!Robert Laurel is a rising star!Robert Laurel is a rising star!Robert Laurel is a rising star!Robert Laurel is a rising star!Robert Laurel is a rising star!
Re: Promotion?
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2015, 09:10:26 PM »

I want to give Linde a backdated promotion to full commander so she will outrank Otto von Beck, who she recruited into SGC.
Robert Laurel

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2015, 09:44:13 PM »

Otto is Commander in rank, Linde is currently L/Commander. If you make her Captain you'd have to change her history a bit Robert and her age as well, she is 34 now. She'd have to be at least Elle's age of 38. A two rank jump is a bit much in play. Plus she'd no longer be eligible in the XO position of the Saggitta, which I assume she was going to take over from Maria
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Robert Laurel

• Honored Member
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • Robert Laurel is a rising star!Robert Laurel is a rising star!Robert Laurel is a rising star!Robert Laurel is a rising star!Robert Laurel is a rising star!Robert Laurel is a rising star!
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2015, 11:13:33 PM »

She's a lieutenant commander (O-4). A bump up to O-5 would be in line for here to be Saggitta's XO. Backdate the promotion for it to take effect before Otto's. I've seen it done often enough.
Robert Laurel

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2015, 09:05:04 PM »

Okies, when Linde sees Admiral Davidson in the next little while, he'll have the news for her.
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Shadowlord

• Sin Bin
  • Captain
  • Reputation Power: 28
  • Shadowlord is on the verge of being accepted.Shadowlord is on the verge of being accepted.Shadowlord is on the verge of being accepted.Shadowlord is on the verge of being accepted.Shadowlord is on the verge of being accepted.
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2015, 01:12:28 PM »

I love good news!!! yay!! promotions!!! celebrate!
Pages: 1 [2]

lethal-pageant