Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: Reorganization of the Goa'uld and new empire  (Read 1474 times)

Khnum

• Major
  • Reputation Power: 56
  • Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!
Reorganization of the Goa'uld and new empire
« on: February 20, 2015, 01:21:12 PM »

In recent weeks I have started to create a series of events following the failure of the summit convened by Ares, with the intention to create a new empire Goa'uld who will interact again although so with less power and danger of the former empire. Currently I'm sending ambassadors to all the Goa'uld with the aim of creating a series of alliances that will culminate with the sudden return in the orbit of the planet Dakara fleet of various Goa'uld.

I would like to know if this ability to create a faction in a more organized is allowed.

Shadowlord

• Sin Bin
  • Captain
  • Reputation Power: 28
  • Shadowlord is on the verge of being accepted.Shadowlord is on the verge of being accepted.Shadowlord is on the verge of being accepted.Shadowlord is on the verge of being accepted.Shadowlord is on the verge of being accepted.
Re: Reorganization of the Goa'uld and new empire
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2015, 02:12:14 PM »

I think that we need to leave Dakara be its been through so much hell it is no longer worth capturing.
I think the new Empire will be like the old one except it will obviously be alot smaller since even with the rise in Goauld characters lately our numbers are still quite low which is not completely a bad thing since more room for the rest of us Goauld to expand.

We need to avoid our former civil wars at all costs or I fear the Goauld as a species may become extinct once and for all.
As a final thing I would like to point out that we are still waiting on a bug goauld and a voodoo pirate lord before we commence operation Goauld Empire Rebirth lol.
We will see what happens as things continue to happen but for now things are going as planned.

Khnum

• Major
  • Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2015, 03:05:32 PM »

I had imagined to gather fleets Goa'uld making them appear unexpectedly in the orbit of the planet Dakara, throwing the country free of Jaffa in doubt to have committed a grave sin by having betrayed the Goa'uld.

The structure of the new empire Goa'uld whose size would be contained and reduced to the individual domains, the resume of the former empire Goa'uld where the various Goa'uld, would become automatically the System Lords.

Flamelord

• Captain
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Flamelord A new starter.
  • Genius Extraordinaire
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2015, 03:08:19 PM »

Uh, I'm not sure how taking Dakara proves anything, given that it isn't the capital anymore, and is probably still in ruins after the Ori blasted the place.
"Well, let me see. We've got slow death, quick death, painful death, cold, lonely death...."

Shadowlord

• Sin Bin
  • Captain
  • Shadowlord is on the verge of being accepted.Shadowlord is on the verge of being accepted.Shadowlord is on the verge of being accepted.Shadowlord is on the verge of being accepted.Shadowlord is on the verge of being accepted.
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2015, 03:28:30 PM »

we should instead attack the new capital of the fjn to prove the gods have returned with a vengeance.. among other planets... looking at you tauri.. lol

Flamelord

• Captain
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Flamelord A new starter.
  • Genius Extraordinaire
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2015, 03:53:33 PM »

we should instead attack the new capital of the fjn to prove the gods have returned with a vengeance.. among other planets... looking at you tauri.. lol

....Attack Earth. Do you want to die or something?
"Well, let me see. We've got slow death, quick death, painful death, cold, lonely death...."

Shadowlord

• Sin Bin
  • Captain
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2015, 03:57:36 PM »

You underestimate the power of Sobek

Robert Laurel

• Honored Member
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • Robert Laurel is a rising star!Robert Laurel is a rising star!Robert Laurel is a rising star!Robert Laurel is a rising star!Robert Laurel is a rising star!Robert Laurel is a rising star!
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2015, 04:42:19 PM »

Why should the goa'uld make the same stupid mistakes that cost them their empire. Beiong arrogant arseholes doesn't work for them any more.
Robert Laurel

Shadowlord

• Sin Bin
  • Captain
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2015, 04:51:03 PM »

We will not make the same mistakes but being arrogant is kinda our thing.. lol
and this is about rebuilding the empire not having it be destroyed noone is going to force all goauld characters to attack earth thats just something Sobek wants to do on his own :)
infact we should make some Goauld empire ooc rules like no forcing characters to do suicide missions lol

Bowsy 112

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 34
  • Bowsy 112 is a rising star!Bowsy 112 is a rising star!Bowsy 112 is a rising star!Bowsy 112 is a rising star!Bowsy 112 is a rising star!Bowsy 112 is a rising star!
  • If the Day does not require an AK then it is Good.
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2015, 01:08:50 AM »

Well Aken is happy to spend her time in her area of the galaxy.
Clone Troopers - The Same Man All Trying To Be Different
Storm Troopers - Different Men All Trying To Be The Same

Khnum

• Major
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2015, 03:20:51 AM »

Dakara is the symbolic capital for the faith in the Goa'uld, reclaim and maintain it would stagger the Free Jaffa Nation, as the Jaffa are the real strength of the Goa'uld.

Shadowlord

• Sin Bin
  • Captain
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2015, 05:14:37 AM »

true.. i suppose we could rebuild it

Khnum

• Major
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2015, 09:48:18 AM »

This implies that the Goa'uld faction is compact again in one section and is led by a Supreme System Lord who moderates the section, of course, leaving space to each of the various Goa'uld.

Shadowlord

• Sin Bin
  • Captain
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2015, 09:57:29 AM »

yes but obviously updated to match the new galaxy

Khnum

• Major
« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2015, 10:24:11 AM »

This is my idea.

Supreme System Lord - Supreme Head Goa'uld Empire with its capital on the planet Dakara from which to coordinate entirely diplomacy and common policy (would with other factions)

Highs System Lords - Inner Circle of Goa'uld with military and political power but not diplomatic if not between other members Goa'uld.

Minor System Lords - Circle wider which includes the Goa'uld whose power is such as to control a territory of small and medium size, have only military power.

Underlord - They are the minor Goa'uld serving initially one of the System Lords only to emerge merits military / political / scientific / other diplomatic ranks.

Renegades - As the word, they are opposed by the mass and tend to operate in secret, often using the resources of the Goa'uld major operating outright theft.

Obviously, also as regards the technology, the number of vessels, their power and armies Jaffa everything changes:

SSL - Max Jaffa 500,000 + 20 Ha'tak MK II + 1 + 50 Flagship Al'kesh

HSL - Max Jaffa 100,000 + 10 + 20 MKII Ha'tak Al'kesh

MSL - max 50,000 Jaffa + 5 Ha'tak MKII +15 Al'kesh

U - max 10,000 Jaffa Ha'tak MKII + 2 + 10 Al'kesh

R - max 2000 Jaffa Ha'tak MK I + 1 + 3 Al'kesh

Regarding empires I strutturerei so:

SSL - max 10 Planets

HSL - max 7 Planets

MSL - max 5 Planets

R - max 2 Planets
Pages: [1] 2 3 4