Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: star trek discover *SPOILER ALERT*  (Read 697 times)

Bowsy 112

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Bowsy 112 is a rising star!Bowsy 112 is a rising star!Bowsy 112 is a rising star!Bowsy 112 is a rising star!Bowsy 112 is a rising star!Bowsy 112 is a rising star!
  • If the Day does not require an AK then it is Good.
Re: star trek discover *SPOILER ALERT*
« Reply #45 on: November 15, 2017, 04:56:04 AM »

I will admit. I am starting to like the show as it progresses. Though. It dosnt feel like star trek to me. (At least not when thinking that its set 10  years before TOS.) Things are to advanved and stuff. If it were set, say after Star Trek nemisis it would be fine.

I do.like it. More or less. I am not a huge fan of Bernham. Or Tyler. Though I find them very interesting. I am starting to like Lorca. Its nice to see a more military angled captain for once. Even if he dose some dodgy things.

Though. Now. After Lorca's actions at the end of the latest episode. It is starting to feel like SGU. Which isnt bad. Yet.
Clone Troopers - The Same Man All Trying To Be Different
Storm Troopers - Different Men All Trying To Be The Same

NG

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • NG is on the verge of being accepted.NG is on the verge of being accepted.NG is on the verge of being accepted.NG is on the verge of being accepted.NG is on the verge of being accepted.
« Reply #46 on: November 15, 2017, 04:56:59 AM »

Well, hence me editing the header... so now you have been warned.  :P :)

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 42
  • DanielRyder is a force to reckon with.DanielRyder is a force to reckon with.DanielRyder is a force to reckon with.DanielRyder is a force to reckon with.DanielRyder is a force to reckon with.DanielRyder is a force to reckon with.DanielRyder is a force to reckon with.DanielRyder is a force to reckon with.
  • I already lost one captain. I won't lose another
    • Inkitt.com
« Reply #47 on: November 15, 2017, 06:35:39 AM »

oops, my bad. Sorry Khnum

Thoughts on the discussion Lorca and *forgets name but Lt Spore drive* had concerning other universes? Is it possible that this is yet another universe/time line?  :fp :lol

Lieutenant Stamets  :D Though Lt Spore drive sounds better.  :lol But we'll just have to see...
I'm Daniel. It means, uh, "God is my judge" ~ Daniel Jackson. Upgrades S4E3 - StargateSg1

Ryder means Mounted Warrior or Messenger

Character List

Khnum

• Captain
  • Reputation Power: 52
  • Khnum has an aura about them.Khnum has an aura about them.Khnum has an aura about them.Khnum has an aura about them.Khnum has an aura about them.Khnum has an aura about them.Khnum has an aura about them.Khnum has an aura about them.Khnum has an aura about them.Khnum has an aura about them.
« Reply #48 on: November 15, 2017, 07:40:29 AM »

I will kill you for all spoilers .... >:D

NG

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • NG is on the verge of being accepted.NG is on the verge of being accepted.NG is on the verge of being accepted.NG is on the verge of being accepted.NG is on the verge of being accepted.
« Reply #49 on: November 15, 2017, 12:15:37 PM »

Well, no one is forcing you to check in here every now and then, Khnum!  :P :W :W

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • Master Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • Cipherhornet18 might someday be a gardener.Cipherhornet18 might someday be a gardener.Cipherhornet18 might someday be a gardener.Cipherhornet18 might someday be a gardener.
  • "Yo buddy, still alive?"
« Reply #50 on: November 15, 2017, 02:01:34 PM »

No, but if you look at latest posts, these are going to pop up in that list.

Khnum

• Captain
  • Khnum has an aura about them.Khnum has an aura about them.Khnum has an aura about them.Khnum has an aura about them.Khnum has an aura about them.Khnum has an aura about them.Khnum has an aura about them.Khnum has an aura about them.Khnum has an aura about them.Khnum has an aura about them.
« Reply #51 on: November 20, 2017, 03:25:33 AM »

I did not resist and I looked at some youtube scene ... I never did

Bowsy 112

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Bowsy 112 is a rising star!Bowsy 112 is a rising star!Bowsy 112 is a rising star!Bowsy 112 is a rising star!Bowsy 112 is a rising star!Bowsy 112 is a rising star!
  • If the Day does not require an AK then it is Good.
« Reply #52 on: November 20, 2017, 06:43:27 AM »

Has anybody else noticed that the show is very lieutenant Heavy?

Not saying its a bad thing and I know that pretty much all Star Trek's bar enterprise were Lieutenant heavy. But I just find it, interesting. from a writing point of view. At the very least I would expect some promotions even to Lieutenant Commander or something for those that are head of departments.

Clone Troopers - The Same Man All Trying To Be Different
Storm Troopers - Different Men All Trying To Be The Same

Khnum

• Captain
« Reply #53 on: December 07, 2017, 02:33:08 PM »

I must admit that following the events from the eyes of someone who is not the captain is really splendid :yes:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

lethal-pageant