Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: Need help with pictures  (Read 432 times)

Shadowlord

• Sin Bin
  • Captain
  • Reputation Power: 28
  • Shadowlord is on the verge of being accepted.Shadowlord is on the verge of being accepted.Shadowlord is on the verge of being accepted.Shadowlord is on the verge of being accepted.Shadowlord is on the verge of being accepted.
Need help with pictures
« on: November 24, 2014, 10:25:22 AM »

I did not know where to post this but I wanted to ask if anyone could make some Sobek pictures for me aswell as other things like Jaffa etc.
Also I think I need a forum sig but idk how that works but I guess one of those would be nice too

Now I know I can be quite picky but aslong as its stargate style crocodile armour I will be open to it.

(please no pictures of silly humans in rags I want Goauld looking pictures)

;)

example of what I want Sobek to look like

Not what I want him to look like

photoshop or drawing is fine thank you

Khnum

• Major
  • Reputation Power: 56
  • Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!
Re: Need help with pictures
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2014, 11:11:34 AM »

currently there is an 'artist who is performing helmets ever seen in Stargate, ready to put the link below, but if you want to create a concept art, then I will have to somehow help myself.

http://fana-collec.forumactif.com/t21266-projet-stargate-premieres-images-du-buste-de-seth

Shadowlord

• Sin Bin
  • Captain
  • Shadowlord is on the verge of being accepted.Shadowlord is on the verge of being accepted.Shadowlord is on the verge of being accepted.Shadowlord is on the verge of being accepted.Shadowlord is on the verge of being accepted.
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2014, 11:23:57 AM »

thanks those models are cool but I need crocodile guard not horus and thoth guards lol

NG

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • NG is a rising star!NG is a rising star!NG is a rising star!NG is a rising star!NG is a rising star!NG is a rising star!
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2014, 12:05:25 PM »

I'm not really sure I understand what you want us to help you with here.
As far as I know, we don't have any graphic designers or whatever it's called, here on the forum, although there are quite a few that are skilled in Photoshop/GIMP, but to get help from those you need to find the material for them to work with.

So unless you can't find the pictures of the helmets you want - I'm afraid there's not much any of us can do...

As Khnum said, you need to help yourself out here.

But then again, I might have misunderstood you completely and you're after some kind of different help?

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • DanielRyder is a force to reckon with.DanielRyder is a force to reckon with.DanielRyder is a force to reckon with.DanielRyder is a force to reckon with.DanielRyder is a force to reckon with.DanielRyder is a force to reckon with.DanielRyder is a force to reckon with.DanielRyder is a force to reckon with.
  • I already lost one captain. I won't lose another
    • Inkitt.com
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2014, 01:41:29 PM »

Shadow, I'm working on getting a degree in graphic design in college cause I'm going back to college. Ask me in a year and I might be able to make you a good humanoid body with a crocodile head over it with your specific specifications or instructions  :poke

There aren't a lot of realistic models for Crocodile heads apparently...

You should check this link out though. Deviant art has lots of pictures. Just enter search and look for exactly what you are looking for.

http://www.deviantart.com/browse/all/?qh=&section=&global=1&q=sobek
« Last Edit: November 24, 2014, 01:54:19 PM by Greenhorn »
I'm Daniel. It means, uh, "God is my judge" ~ Daniel Jackson. Upgrades S4E3 - StargateSg1

Ryder means Mounted Warrior or Messenger

Character List

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2014, 02:38:33 PM »

I will add to this for you. As per our forum rules, for your character signature you are required to have a 'human' face claim. Whether you wish to have drawn caricatures for other purposes is up to you. To this, we do require that 'human' face on your biography as well, this is not negotiable.

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • DanielRyder is a force to reckon with.DanielRyder is a force to reckon with.DanielRyder is a force to reckon with.DanielRyder is a force to reckon with.DanielRyder is a force to reckon with.DanielRyder is a force to reckon with.DanielRyder is a force to reckon with.DanielRyder is a force to reckon with.
  • I already lost one captain. I won't lose another
    • Inkitt.com
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2014, 02:46:38 PM »

Umm...on that note, actually, Ares did suggest a picture for your Sobek in case you havent seen it, Shadow. It's about here...

Person name is Randy Couture in the Scorpion King. I agree with him. He has the likeness to Sobek...

http://lostworlds.megabytetechsolutions.org/index.php?topic=1260.msg28743#msg28743

I realize you want Sobek to be mysterious and hidden beneath a Crocodile appearance and I approve, but some of us prefer or rather you to have a real human-like head on the torso so that we know who he or she looks like...  :poke
I'm Daniel. It means, uh, "God is my judge" ~ Daniel Jackson. Upgrades S4E3 - StargateSg1

Ryder means Mounted Warrior or Messenger

Character List

Khnum

• Major
  • Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2014, 03:22:15 PM »

go to page 8 and see the helmet crocodile

Khnum

• Major
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2014, 03:54:56 PM »

Crocodile  Guards

Shadowlord

• Sin Bin
  • Captain
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2014, 01:05:22 AM »

thank you thats actually pretty good

Khnum

• Major
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2014, 02:19:37 AM »

Now look they leave the 3/4 helmet and get one for the same sobek, armor of the classic series or movie?

lethal-pageant