Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Stargate Time jump mk 3~ Milky Way and Pegasus  (Read 3324 times)

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 345
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
Stargate Time jump mk 3~ Milky Way and Pegasus
« on: February 18, 2017, 11:33:59 AM »

Our third time jump will take place on Monday around mid morning, it will take us to September 24 2011 at 1200 hours Mountain Time. Please ensure all your arcs and characters are in a place that will allow easy transition to the new time zone.

This time jump will be the start of SG1 season 13 and SGA Season 7. SGU will not be affected.

a write up will be made to cover the events of the ending of the last season and any events covering that month. It will be posted from my POV as a work in progress, from that I will need all of your input to finalize it. Thank you.

Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 112
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
Re: Stargate Time jump mk 3~ Milky Way and Pegasus
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2017, 01:03:33 PM »

I've made my last post for Lorne in Pegasus. I think from now we can safely make the jump unless anyone else wishes or needs to post up beforehand.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
    • My Facebook
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2017, 02:42:10 PM »

I thought I could finish this wrap up in a few paragraphs, apparently not. I am still writing 3 pages in and 1509 words  :fp

NG

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 67
  • NG Has AscendedNG Has AscendedNG Has AscendedNG Has AscendedNG Has AscendedNG Has AscendedNG Has AscendedNG Has AscendedNG Has AscendedNG Has AscendedNG Has AscendedNG Has AscendedNG Has Ascended
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2017, 04:37:03 PM »

Not much to add so far in the summary since my char's wasn't very much involved in those archs mentioned.

After having been on Zulu station the Dread moved to the Alpha site to report and let the crew have some much deserved RnR? Being cut short for the order to replace "whatever -the-ships-name-is" in the Pegasus galaxy.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2017, 04:50:02 PM »

:yes:

Just about finished with all of the Milky Way, .... I think. I will do a personnel summary right at the very end.

Atlantis I will start on tonight, hopefully to post tomorrow. I never realised just how much we have done since October 2015...so I am literally buggered right now.

Arthur Hood

• Staff Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Arthur Hood A new starter.
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2017, 05:28:24 PM »

Not sure if this is the place to post this, but could Hades get a wrap out and pulled out of the Anti Replicator force that I was in a while ago and in a independent area that I can do new rp out of?

Teddy

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2017, 05:30:44 AM »

Radek is still in the O.R. do i need to move him? Or should we assume he stayed with Tama for a while then had a rest after she fell asleep and now she is up and well after the time jump?

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2017, 06:41:27 AM »

@Arthur Hood. If you have read what I have written so far, you will see those involved with the replicator anti virus returned home after the missile was launched over Langara. So if you wish to start something new, after I announce the time jump, that's okay. But we are this year going to hopefully make sure everyone has an RP partner and not going off on their own way. Hopefully.

For Atlantis, we'll all be in a new situation Aunty J. It will be one whole month after. If you want to have Radek and Tama doing something for that month, you could get with Meredith in PM. Those stories covering that month should be highlighted when we restart.

I am writing the conclusion today, so I need a little more time yet.

Teddy

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2017, 07:01:30 AM »

Ok thank you dear   :yes: :hug:

Robert Laurel

« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2017, 07:15:32 AM »

No changes, just clarifications.

Aristarchus is on Lunar nearside. The construction area will be camouflaged. SGC and Keltic personnel will have entered the complex and have started exploring, using the floor plans obtained from old Ancient archives. Can I find a huge room full of control chairs? The trouble will be finding people who can operate them. Linde has departed Sol space onboard Firedrake and has arrived in Keltia to start her training. The Kelts have occupied the complex in Australia and made it operational.

On Alpha Site, the Kelt task force has arrived in system and the mechanized division they sent has landed and is assisting the Terrans and the Os Cavalieros in observing the invaders from overseas. They have done an extensive survey of the other continent and have complied an extensive dossier.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2017, 07:25:04 AM »

I'll fix that. Some of this information though can be written in the restart :D

The Ancients though only ever situated one control chair in each location they ever made. They do seem to be a rare entity, such as Antarctica, Atlantis and the one where SG1 found out exactly where the base was (Antarctica) that was where Jack was succumbing to the effects of the face hugger.

Robert Laurel

« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2017, 08:00:27 AM »

I was hoping to find a warehouse of control chairs waiting to be installed on ships...

NG

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 67
  • NG Has AscendedNG Has AscendedNG Has AscendedNG Has AscendedNG Has AscendedNG Has AscendedNG Has AscendedNG Has AscendedNG Has AscendedNG Has AscendedNG Has AscendedNG Has AscendedNG Has Ascended
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2017, 08:11:23 AM »

Control chairs on every ship and fantastic weapons is just too much... see my post in the OOC thread some while ago.

If we make the ships too strong and more or less invincible, then where's the fun?
From my POV there's no fun in always knowing that no matter what the enemy throws at them, we'll always win. No suspense what so ever.

I'd say hold back on all fantastic powers and solutions... One of the things that made SG1 and SGA such a good series were that the main char's were humans with all their flaws and faults... it made them feal real even if they were more or less geniuses in their respective field.

Then again, only my thoughts late in the evening.
*shrugs*

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2017, 09:46:23 AM »

true, we need to be mundane, almost boring as far as our advancements go. If we get too far advanced, it just becomes another random sci-fi RP with over the top powers and such. We can do well with our humanity driven stuff :D

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2017, 11:16:28 AM »

Update

There are some sections of play with Atlantis I am leaving out due to those being related to members who are no longer with us and writing them in would only add to both my work load and unnecessary information we don't need. So even if 'you' were involved, you'll have to forgive me for skipping over them. I need to finish this asap.

Pages: [1] 2

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal