Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: Milky Way and Pegasus Time Jumps August 2019  (Read 649 times)

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 345
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
Milky Way and Pegasus Time Jumps August 2019
« on: August 14, 2019, 11:10:08 AM »

Hi everyone.

We have reached a point where in both Galaxies we've gone about as far as we can re: posting and completing the stories.

To that end, we shall be initiating a one week's time jump in both story lines to enable us to move forward to the new adventures that await us.

While we understand as Staff that is disappointing not to have completed something special and exciting (such as the boarding on the Vanir ship), we hope you all understand that we have been sitting on this for far too long and we're keeping others from fair activity. But don't worry, what we have in store is really going to press all your excitement buttons.

The time jumps will take place on Friday Australian Eastern Standard time.

Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Impiousimp

• Sin Bin
  • Technical Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Impiousimp is looked down upon.
Re: Milky Way and Pegasus Time Jumps August 2019
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2019, 11:35:58 AM »

Time jump even with the Macha/Alliena stuff because I am still willing to backlog sthat stuff.  Either that or we just handwave it.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 345
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2019, 02:50:03 PM »

Time jump even with the Macha/Alliena stuff because I am still willing to backlog sthat stuff.  Either that or we just handwave it.

We can write it up in a summary in each of our respective worlds. What we should do is attend a Goaúld summit

Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Khnum

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 126
  • Khnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has Ascended
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2019, 04:16:35 PM »

Currently you know very well that there is a goa'uld summit at the Khnemu station. Obviously if you intended to arrive, you should stop at the edge of the Corithia solar system and wait for a transfer that Khnum would send you, given the defensive satellites surrounding the station, Lune and the same home planet .... what do you think? :yes:

Justin

• Senior Airman
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Justin A new starter.
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2019, 10:03:41 PM »

Read and understood. Will stand by for the start of the next stuff. Just point me to it if I miss it, though, please?
CHARACTER LIST:
Major Jonathan "Jack" Gallagher, British Army | SG-1 probationary
Major Alexander "Alex" Callaghan, USMC | CO, TF Wolfpack - INACTIVE

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 112
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2019, 08:58:09 AM »

We should get on with it. As it stands now we have several members with almost nothing to do while we wait for a small few to get their act together. I don't want to sound mean to anyone, but we do need to have posting just a wee bit faster and more frequent than is now, particularly in Pegasus.

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • DanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has Ascended
  • Before building something great, you destroy it
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2019, 09:07:49 AM »

Slow going for me. It may not look like im doing something when im actually doing something, so I'll get there with a post or two. Just gonna take awhile. I still dont have a proper keyboard for my new tablet/laptop, so im stuck using the wireless keybord brought from a college store. Its useful, but its not the same thing. It has a touch mouse, though, in one. So tjhat's useful...
Play Your Heart Out...

Character List

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal