Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43]

Author Topic: Shore Leave  (Read 12653 times)

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 57
  • Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!Ellen_Ripley is leading the good life!
  • "I am the Mother!"
Re: Shore Leave
« Reply #630 on: February 12, 2018, 04:37:51 PM »

Perfectly understood there NG. Take care and try to enjoy yourself if you can.  :)

Thaddeus

• Senior Airman
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • Thaddeus A new starter.
« Reply #631 on: February 17, 2018, 06:53:10 PM »

My activity is going to be a little more sporadic between now and early March, got exams I do need to buckle down for; so I'll try to reply here and there but for the most part I really got to prioritize.

Apologies!

Khnum

• Major
  • Reputation Power: 59
  • Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!Khnum is leading the good life!
« Reply #632 on: February 18, 2018, 03:53:55 AM »

No problem, what exams do you have to support? :yes:

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 163
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #633 on: Today at 12:40:17 AM »

My activity is going to be a little more sporadic between now and early March, got exams I do need to buckle down for; so I'll try to reply here and there but for the most part I really got to prioritize.

Apologies!

thanks for letting us know Thad, we'll keep your seat warm. :)

Won't be here over the weekend. Many meetings :D
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43]

lethal-pageant