Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17

Author Topic: M897-T440 Rebel Genii Homeworld  (Read 3023 times)

VagabonD SerpenT

• Administrator
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 42
  • VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.
  • Forum Bouncer, so behave.
Re: M897-T440 Rebel Genii Homeworld
« Reply #210 on: February 10, 2018, 12:31:57 PM »

Having received an approval for Elle, not that she needed it anyway, Elena did not waste time to linger at the bridge any more than it was needed and made haste to nip by the armoury and refill her supplies and replace her sniper with a regular assault rifle, for being aboard even a hive ship left little room for any decent sniper action.

Down in the jumper she ignored most of the talk and grinning at each other, just placing her palm reassuringly on Flynn's shoulder to let the girl now that nobody is going to feed her to wraith, and then the redhead had finally formulated a question she meant to ask for a bit:

"Listen, John, mind enlighting SG-4 in general and me in particular what's there to expect upon boarding a hive ship based on the first hand experience? Plus we might heed the Russian boarding doctrine this time and split our forces - I think one team ought to go and disable the jump drive at least for a little while, while the other tries to find the prisoners. I am not talking about capturing the damn thing cause that requires a company of soldiers that we lack."

The last sentence was punctuated by the sound of the rifle bolt being locked behind the round.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2018, 12:33:49 PM by VagabonD SerpenT »
Terra Locuta. Causa Finita.

Bickering with an admin is like fighting a dragon. You gave him a good kick, poked his eye with your sword and already are aiming to cut his throat open, when the dragon gets tired and finally breathes out.

NG

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • NG is a rising star!NG is a rising star!NG is a rising star!NG is a rising star!NG is a rising star!NG is a rising star!
« Reply #211 on: February 11, 2018, 02:32:45 PM »

< Dreadnaught, Med bay >

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

NPC – Dr Jack Rizzoli

Jack snorted and placed the suture material and needle-holder back in to the emesis basin with a small clang of metal against metal, “Look – if you don’t want me to do this, then just say so, because I know there are others that are in need of my expertise. I’m sure I can find a medic or a corpsman that is able to deal with this. They all lack my 4 years of surgical training and I’m sure your hair will cover the scar quite sufficiently once it grown back. It’s your choice.”

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • sorra is awe-inspiring!sorra is awe-inspiring!sorra is awe-inspiring!sorra is awe-inspiring!sorra is awe-inspiring!sorra is awe-inspiring!sorra is awe-inspiring!sorra is awe-inspiring!sorra is awe-inspiring!sorra is awe-inspiring!sorra is awe-inspiring!sorra is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #212 on: February 11, 2018, 09:11:11 PM »

<Hangar deck-Jumper 22D>

Flynn glanced at Jason.  "I thought the same of the Borg.  I received a shattered leg for my thoughts." She didn't like it,  she didn't know anything about the Wraith and it scared her.  She nodded at Elena, hoping everything went well.  Or at least they all stayed safe.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 163
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #213 on: February 12, 2018, 12:35:23 AM »

<Wraith Hive~Cell>

The image of Rhiase flickered for all but a micro second, something she was well aware of. That meant a high energy source nearby creating a slight interference. Rhiase knew exactly what it was, the oncoming signal from a Lantean Jumper that had been cloaked. They might as well call ahead really, it was something that the Wraith had grown accustomed to in the last few years, although there were still many variables. They could not see them, nor could they pin down the source within a kilometer so the team or teams she was expecting from the Dreadnought might come from any angle, or enter from any of the six Dart bays on the 'Todd' class Super hive as the human's had been calling them.

There was a little entertainment though she could provide for SG-12 while they waited the outcome; another hologram appeared beside her in the form of a screen the humans were more used to, something around the size of a 55" LCD screen, merely for convenience. "Perhaps you should watch this for a while, it should occupy you until our 'guests' arrive." The screen then burst into life, showing firstly a human world as viewed from above, rather detailed in essence, the altitude was low enough you could pick out individuals in the streets. It was a fairly advanced city that you could see, tall buildings, modern infrastructure and a Stargate in the middle of what might be a large town square. It was an apparent peaceful world for all but a minute of the viewing.

The next image SG-12 saw was the Stargate suddenly disappearing, with a bare moment after that Soldiers, human soldiers being beamed down, first dozens, then more and more until the streets were literally filled with them. What Fred and his team would see next would shock any hardened veteran; it wasn't a fight, it wasn't even a matter of the people being rounded up. No, it was slaughter for a very brief while until perhaps the occupants of this world gathered their own. The vision played out for minutes, fire fights and more civilians being wantonly killed wherever they were found. It went on for a little longer until in one frame Wraith Drones and Soldiers began appearing also, but rather than as might be expected them taking the innocents, they joined the fight against the first intruders. The whole vision kept playing for another minute or so until a bombardment began from above. In less than a heartbeat the city was razed, or at least that is how it appeared. From there similar scenes were played out on other worlds.....

Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
    • My Facebook
« Reply #214 on: February 12, 2018, 12:50:03 AM »

<SG4-Jumper>

At least there was a moment of levity before they got going, that was good as it always helped to loosen up that rigid jaw before going into what might be your death. Cate's mouth became a parody of a Predator's snarl when she heard that mentioned, she had always thought those things were pussycats really, if anything like that existed out in the universe. Well in fact there were. It was only a little over a month since the 'Destroyers' were dealt with, ending of course in her second 'death'. While not as dramatic as the first, she was still dead for a while. But that race, if ever there was something real that resembled Hollywood, it was them in their uncanny likeness to the Predator.

"I wouldn't over stress about it Flynn." Her head was on a slight left turn towards the back. "As the Chief said, it bleeds, it can die. Besides you're going to be surrounded by some bloody good people, you'll be safer than a baby in its cot." Hopefully. "Nothing as yet Colonel." Cate was monitoring everything that could be watched. Quite soon they were away from the Dread, drawing closer to the Hive. When they did, it was far bigger than expected. "Holy sh*t. When did they do upgrades?" Again she turned around, even further this time when Lena spoke. "Good luck with that thought Lena, the damn things are organic, the very moment we try to shut something down, if it can be found of course, another back up will simply take over. Colonel Sheppard will know what to do once we reach the ship, as everyone has its only little nuances that you won't see until you get there."
Far Dareis Mai

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #215 on: February 12, 2018, 12:58:25 AM »

<Med Bay-Nurses Station>

"Stop yer bickering laddie n' jest get on with it." She was almost laughing now, a good rapport with your doctors was essential, in this case it was often extended to Ruby and Jack baiting one another. "I wouldna nae trust them louts te' stitch the cuffs on me pants. Ye know Jack, as we all do in fact, even as medics ourselves we do tend to get a bit o the white coat syndrome don't we. I be looking at thet bridge when I come to it, the hair I mean."
Far Dareis Mai

NG

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • NG is a rising star!NG is a rising star!NG is a rising star!NG is a rising star!NG is a rising star!NG is a rising star!
« Reply #216 on: February 12, 2018, 12:17:13 PM »

< Dreadnaught, Med bay >

NPC – Dr Jack Rizzoli

“Bickering? I am dead serious, only stating the facts,” Jack replied in a dry tone, but nevertheless, picked up the needle and forceps and begun working without another word.
10 minutes and 7 sutures in a neat line later, he finally put on a piece of gauze and wrapped it tight with a bandage to keep it in place. Snapping off his gloves, and dropping them in the waste bin, he walked around the bed to face Ruby, “You’re on light duty only for the next 48 hours. Check you tetanus and let me know if it shows signs of infection. Any questions before I move on to the next in line?”

Bowsy 112

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 37
  • Bowsy 112 has a powerful will.Bowsy 112 has a powerful will.Bowsy 112 has a powerful will.Bowsy 112 has a powerful will.Bowsy 112 has a powerful will.Bowsy 112 has a powerful will.Bowsy 112 has a powerful will.
  • If the Day does not require an AK then it is Good.
« Reply #217 on: February 12, 2018, 02:48:04 PM »

Major Fred Rivers
Captain Harly Green
1st Lieutenant Charlotte Summers
Company Sergeant Major Gary Carter

<Wraith Hive~Cell>

Fred frowned as he watched the footage play, he wasnt about to take back his mocking. But he did stop it as he watched.
"What am I watching?" He asked as he looked to their captor.

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • Chief Master Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Cipherhornet18 is on the verge of being accepted.Cipherhornet18 is on the verge of being accepted.Cipherhornet18 is on the verge of being accepted.Cipherhornet18 is on the verge of being accepted.Cipherhornet18 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • "Yo buddy, still alive?"
« Reply #218 on: February 13, 2018, 12:39:34 AM »

<AR-1/TF Mako - Jumper>

"We're not splitting up. Something isn't adding up here and I sure as hell don't like it." Sheppard said as he guided the Jumper towards one of the Dart bays, something as familiar as pulling a car into the garage after a day at work for him.

"What's up, sir?" Jason asked.

"It's a little too convenient that a Wraith ship shows up and snatches up one of our team just as the planet is about to blow up. They likely didn't miss how much of an air show we put on there, so they know we're here, but they're not saying anything or hauling butt out of here." Sheppard replied.

"So, you think this is a trap, then." Jason said.

"No, I'm saying that this is way too fishy and we're not splitting up. And I got a bad feeling about this." Sheppard concluded as he began moving the Jumper to a landing pad. As the ship started to touch down, Michelle got up to make her way to the hatch, readying her HK416. Jason fell in next to her.

"Alright, ready up." Michelle said, tucking the stock of her rifle against her shoulder and positioned it ready to snap up as soon as the ramp lowered. The Jumper shuddered a bit as it finally settled down, and Sheppard began powering it off before getting up and readying his P90.

"Open it up." Sheppard said. Michelle nodded and slapped the button with her off hand. As soon as the ramp lowered, Michelle and Jason snapped up their weapons and began scanning for targets.

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • sorra is awe-inspiring!sorra is awe-inspiring!sorra is awe-inspiring!sorra is awe-inspiring!sorra is awe-inspiring!sorra is awe-inspiring!sorra is awe-inspiring!sorra is awe-inspiring!sorra is awe-inspiring!sorra is awe-inspiring!sorra is awe-inspiring!sorra is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #219 on: February 13, 2018, 04:24:35 PM »

<SG4-Jumper>

Flynn frowned.  Safe as a baby?  Huh!  She didn't believe that as she had heard it before.   She managed to nod though.   "We'll see.  What's our next step?"  She was way out of her league here.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #220 on: February 14, 2018, 12:42:40 AM »

That face the face of death itself on any given day changed in the blink of an eye to one of extreme sadness, hardly a visage you would associate with anyone or anything connected to the Wraith. "What you are seeing Major Riversss.." The voice of the Wraith was strong in her now. "....is the destruction, the irreversible genocide of your species in this Galaxy. It will not end until someone decides that enough is enough." Now she was angry, yet she also tempered that anger with something else, the second part of her plan. "You shall have company shortly Major." Then she disappeared at least to him.

{Cate-SG4}

"Ah bugger it." Cate thought, they'd have to do the survey afterwards, maybe, if they came back that is. After Sheppard she climbed from her seat, pushing past Rodney and Ronon. "You two just going to sit there?" She asked, for some reason she was in a mood, quite possibly she had no idea why for that matter. As she came into the back compartment she spoke to Flynn, William and Lena. "So from here, death, slow death or a quick death? Great options eh?" Then she followed John and the rest out as the ramp silently lowered to some kind of floor high above the Dart bay. "So Colonel do we knock on that door up there or use some other means of getting in?" She was looking straight ahead where there appeared to be a square frame that 'might' indicate a door of some kind.
Far Dareis Mai

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #221 on: February 14, 2018, 12:52:44 AM »

<Nurses Station>

By now Ruby was far more buoyant than one might expect from someone who had just been seriously donged on the cranium. She was simply because she knew it irritated some medics to have a cheerful patient on their hands, misery was often the way long time doctors began to see life. They needed cheering up. "Gotcha Jack I do believe ye." She did, knowing him as she did. "Light dooties hmmm? ye know what that consists of in me job?" Virtually nothing, there was not a shred of lightness about what she did, other than the rare moments she sat down to do paperwork. "I be thinkin there are more important people then me, I could still help out a wee bit couldn't I?" She needed work, without it the lass felt like an empty shell.
Far Dareis Mai

VagabonD SerpenT

• Administrator
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 42
  • VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.
  • Forum Bouncer, so behave.
« Reply #222 on: February 14, 2018, 03:20:15 PM »

Russian Colonel filed together with the rest out on the ship, this being her first visit of a Wraith vessel, so the woman was a bit more sightseeing than the others, especially AR-1 who was getting allergic to those already.

"Cheery as usual in picking options for our enemies, are you not, Cate? And guys, I still vote for at least not moving in a tight pack if we are not splitting up. I agree that this smells of a trap, or at least of something being afoot, so I'd rather have not the entire boarding party getting caught at once."
Terra Locuta. Causa Finita.

Bickering with an admin is like fighting a dragon. You gave him a good kick, poked his eye with your sword and already are aiming to cut his throat open, when the dragon gets tired and finally breathes out.

Bowsy 112

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 37
  • Bowsy 112 has a powerful will.Bowsy 112 has a powerful will.Bowsy 112 has a powerful will.Bowsy 112 has a powerful will.Bowsy 112 has a powerful will.Bowsy 112 has a powerful will.Bowsy 112 has a powerful will.
  • If the Day does not require an AK then it is Good.
« Reply #223 on: February 14, 2018, 05:46:13 PM »

Major Fred Rivers
Captain Harly Green
1st Lieutenant Charlotte Summers
Company Sergeant Major Gary Carter

<Wraith Hive~Cell>

Fred sighed. He was a little annoyed now, he understood that this was important, of course it was, it was the fate of a Galaxy, of course he wanted to do something about it. But here this wraith was talking about a partnership, and then leaving them in a cell. Though he doubted he and his team would be involved in saving the galaxy. You didnt throw the visiting team on the the front line when the galaxy was at stake.

Though it could have just been the fact they were locked up by somebody claiming to be an ally. it just felt like all the other times his team had been double crossed normally by random groups of 'free' jaffa who broke away during the Ori conflict.

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
« Reply #224 on: February 14, 2018, 06:41:01 PM »

[SG-4]

Flynn blinked, not sure if Cate was joking or not.  "Umm none of the above " she answered.   She would rather make it home in one piece.  Things seemed to be going down hill quickly.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17

lethal-pageant