Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Homeworld of the Foreunners in the far western Sea  (Read 198 times)

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 163
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
Re: Homeworld of the Foreunners in the far western Sea
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2018, 09:37:10 PM »

<401-32 Merlin>

"The harbour it is then Major. We're lucky we have the smartest bombs in town today, I'm looking at the FLIR, it appears there are at least 3 civilian vessels down there." Bobbie wasn't about to make the same mistake twice. Once back when she was with the Atlantis mission, she was seconded to the Daedalus on a cleansing sortee over supposed Wraith held territory. The intel was wrong, she dropped over 1,000 kilograms of heavy metal on innocents. She will never get over that. "Maybe Commander Renner can take the power station on?"

Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • sorra is awe-inspiring!sorra is awe-inspiring!sorra is awe-inspiring!sorra is awe-inspiring!sorra is awe-inspiring!sorra is awe-inspiring!sorra is awe-inspiring!sorra is awe-inspiring!sorra is awe-inspiring!sorra is awe-inspiring!sorra is awe-inspiring!sorra is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2018, 06:45:48 PM »

<401-16 Iron Maiden>

Teya grinned as Glenn got the beam up and going.  Hopefully everyone would stay safe on the ground.  She heard Bobbie's words across the radio.   "We can do that," she answered.

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • DanielRyder is a force to reckon with.DanielRyder is a force to reckon with.DanielRyder is a force to reckon with.DanielRyder is a force to reckon with.DanielRyder is a force to reckon with.DanielRyder is a force to reckon with.DanielRyder is a force to reckon with.DanielRyder is a force to reckon with.
  • I already lost one captain. I won't lose another
    • Inkitt.com
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2018, 10:08:52 AM »

Taer and his group moved into cover. They did their duty providing ground cover for SG 7. Sidling up near Joslie, he whispered, "Been awhile since I've been in this position before in the enemy city. Joslie, have you done this before?"

He kept his voice down while his team remained silent and on lookout for the enemy.
I'm Daniel. It means, uh, "God is my judge" ~ Daniel Jackson. Upgrades S4E3 - StargateSg1

Ryder means Mounted Warrior or Messenger

Character List

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • Chief Master Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Cipherhornet18 is on the verge of being accepted.Cipherhornet18 is on the verge of being accepted.Cipherhornet18 is on the verge of being accepted.Cipherhornet18 is on the verge of being accepted.Cipherhornet18 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • "Yo buddy, still alive?"
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2018, 02:21:43 PM »

<401-32 Merlin>

"Good. We'll target them first. But I want us to remain close to the Marines in the event they require close air support." Aurore said, "And yes, they can handle the power station, but I want them to keep their remaining targets close to the castle in case SG-7 or -15 call for close air support as well...merde, we don't have callsigns assigned on this op."

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 163
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2018, 10:41:55 PM »

<Royal Palace>

"Many times." Josile reflected on the countless occasions her people had to infiltrate Borg cities under the cover of darkness in the north and north east. Many of them had occupied ancient fortresses and locations, this was no different. A moment later she slipped over the edge to follow the others down. When she was near the teams she whispered to them. "I believe the most likely location for any royalty will be in the centre upon the middle levels, they too will be the most heavily guarded."

<401-32 Merlin>
 By now Bobbie was setting up for targeting, but it was Kim's job to do the delivery. "Kim." She said over the headset. "Arm the first load, rotate six for delivery on my mark." Then she let Aurore take the controls, from here on in Bobbie would coordinate between pilot and weapons officer.

"Callsigns..oh." She had forgotten, hopefully the others hadn't. "SG-7 Tango one, MCU Charlie two."
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • sorra is awe-inspiring!sorra is awe-inspiring!sorra is awe-inspiring!sorra is awe-inspiring!sorra is awe-inspiring!sorra is awe-inspiring!sorra is awe-inspiring!sorra is awe-inspiring!sorra is awe-inspiring!sorra is awe-inspiring!sorra is awe-inspiring!sorra is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2018, 08:35:10 AM »

<401-32 Merlin>

Kim was itching to do something.  She wanted these Forerunners to know who they were dealing with.  How dare they think they could come in and walk all over the ones already living peacefully near the Alpha Site.  Well, sort of peaceful.  The Borg seemed a mystery.  Now wasn't the time to think about that though.

A grin touched her lips. "Got it," she answered, turning to her console and selecting the right options and making sure she had her coordinates down correctly.  No way she wanted to mess that up.  "Armed and waiting for your go ahead."
Pages: 1 [2]