Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Sirius TV Centre  (Read 1085 times)

VagabonD SerpenT

• Administrator
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 45
  • VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!
  • Forum Bouncer, so behave.
Re: Sirius TV Centre
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2017, 01:28:05 PM »

Meanwhile the drugs that were coursing through the veins of the rebels were slowly wearing off and more and more of them were finding themselves shooting at the Imperial soldiers or holed up in some cover, ready to spring for action, the haze of the psychotic dream blown away and clarity of mind returning, even if slow. A quick assement of the situation would easily tell them that the problems are just going to grow.

One of the mutineers reached for his radio, but instead he only just got the clicks and static - the jamming was working nicely, blocking all non Legion comms here in the building, except of the tight beam signal right to the Swarm that needed to be shut down.

"sh*t!! Radio is dead!! Shaun, take my spot, I'll go ask the command what to do when we're suddenly getting our asses handed to us!!"

With that, he ran off in the direction of the main studio. It was a really frantic run, full of ducking and rolling from cover to cover, but soon he was there, yanking the door open. The last thing he saw in his life was March aka Jezebel pulling the trigger with her blaster aimed right in his face and after the bolt left it, hurrying up to the doors and sealing them, blasting away the control console.

Utter demise of a simple rebel was witnessed by a few of his comrades who have ran from the different areas of the Centre with the same idea in mind and now they witnessed the entire year sans March either laying dead on the floor, heads blown off or wounded heavily, knocked out or limbless. The command chain was crippled. There was only one word heard in the mind of those people - screwed, screwed, screwed... Off they went bearing the bad news to their comrades - it was going to be their end tonight, no other option.

Back in the main hall, where there was now a momentary lull in the firefight,
 Alexey rushed in, barking into his radio:

"I do not care if those are for the Shock Armies!! We're having a major, frak it, crysis this end of the planet and if we do not fix it like two days ago, we're fucked!! So get me a dozen of the Powered Armours flown in, NOW!!!"

Clearing his throat and putting on the mask of his own, Colonel got close to Del.

"They promised to get us some heavy toys delivered finally... Okay, we need to reach the main broadcast studio, and judging from the yells I hear, the rebels just realized that the bugs chose to screw them and their uprising..."

As if to confirm his words there was a volley fire from an above gallery, luckily a blind fire case of a desperate young man who just learned he is getting a one-way ticket to Hell tonight, and most likely a crucifiction if he's taken alive, for he had not just commited an act of high treason to say the least, but was caught in collaboration with the alien enemy, thus getting a promotion from a traitor to an Enemy of the Mankind.

Frolov quickly sniped him in a random part of the body, not really caring to aim for between the eyes after having to roll a few metres like a bloody log going downhill to a river to get away from the plasma bolts.

"What a stupid goat... Okay, Bulldog, Shadow, we need to not let them jump us from behind and pincer them instead. Steamroll from two sides toward the main studio, then we crack it open and you X-COM guys will show us how one does capture an alien before it has a chance to do anything. That signal broadcast is not helping the fight up above at all."
« Last Edit: October 31, 2017, 01:41:40 PM by VagabonD SerpenT »
Terra Locuta. Causa Finita.

Bickering with an admin is like fighting a dragon. You gave him a good kick, poked his eye with your sword and already are aiming to cut his throat open, when the dragon gets tired and finally breathes out.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 232
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2017, 10:33:03 PM »

For a moment Del weighed up the situation, right now they needed Sweet Peas senses to alert them to anything forward of them. These aliens smelled way different to humans, for a dog that is going to stand out to her nose like poo among roses. "Okay then sir, we'll get up there. Reese..." She looked at her buddy and their furry friend. "..you're up front with me now. Bulldog, when we get closer, we'll let Sweet Pea here tell us exactly where they are. Once we've found them, we'll use whatever means necessary to take them down...alive. If not, tough breaks for them eh?"
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 83
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2017, 08:53:45 PM »

Reese moved up beside Del, Sweet Pearl beside her.  The dog raised her head, sniffing the air.  She seemed to understand that she was supposed to work now.  "Right.  I'll stick close and it seems Sweet Pearl is ready to work."
Pages: 1 [2]