Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Pentagon Annex IOA HQ  (Read 1535 times)

Bowsy 112

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.
  • If the Day does not require an AK then it is Good.
Re: Pentagon Annex IOA HQ
« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2018, 04:10:52 PM »

Colonel Louis Ferretti

Louis frowned wondering just who they were hiding their fighter program from. Were they really worried about somebody from the Home World Command spying on them. Didnt they have a lid with that sort of thing?

"Wait. Marines? You are giving me a bunch of Jarheads to guard science projects? General, Please, they are more likely to lick the science equipment rather than handle with care. What about Airmen, I wont even need that many, I mean wernt there only like fifty people on the last Gamma site, how many are we gonna have this time?" He looked to Landry. its not that he minded marines, but he didn't want jumped up Jarheads pulled from Security or Infantry forces who were more interested in trying to kill aliens and the wild life than actually making sure things were secure. He was a relaxed commander, but not that relaxed. He relaxed a little, having said his peace on the topic of Marines, to be honest he had never quite trusted them after Colonel Maypeace, though that wasnt it, But he knew Marines had a just deserved reputation.
"So we move in, in what? A week? Enouth time to move your project, and your personal over to the Gamma site?" He asked as he looked to General, taking out his phone. Flicking through his calendar. Nope, No pressing dates he had to cancel. Though he had no intention of going to the Gamma site via the Apollo. He would go through the gate.
"I can do a week." He added, it gave him enough time to pack up his stuff, put what he didn't need to take with him in to storage and sell his apartment.

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • First Lieutenant
  • Reputation Power: 65
  • Cipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has Ascended
  • "Yo buddy, still alive?"
« Reply #31 on: April 10, 2018, 12:12:42 PM »

CMDR Andrew Pierce, USN (ret.)
1LT Haley Pierce, USAF

*Phone*

"As long as they can follow orders and keep people out, I don't care which uniform they wear. But, as it would so happen, I'm going to chip in on this as well. We've got a security squad here that I've worked with. They're mainly law enforcement types, no one wanted them on an SG team because they didn't think that was the right background. French GIGN, German GSG-9, US Coast Guard and US Army CID. They're good folks, and I think they can help, both with this and around the new Site. Whoever you can give us as grunts, they can help coordinate the big picture side of things."

"People at the base are going to see the -307 sooner or later. We'll try to keep that limited, the bigger concern I think, is that we don't want everyone and their uncle on the Apollo sticking their noses in and then going off to tell their buddies about the super cool new fighter they just saw."

"We'll be ready by the end of the week, I'll have the appropriate memos and emails going out by the end of the day. I just want to be on the Apollo before we start moving to go over the security situation, and I'll have the folks I mentioned with me. Otherwise, gentlemen, I think we're just beating a dead horse at this point, we've covered just about everything."

"That's all I have. We'll prepare a proper briefing to be conducted en-route regarding the project and its components, we've been leaving that more to the test pilots rather than the scientists to handle those. Keeps it simple and ensures that anyone here knows what they're talking about."

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 228
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #32 on: April 10, 2018, 11:19:19 PM »

Hank summed the whole thing up in his mind in about a minute. "Andy the way the paper work gets done around the Pentagon and the SGC I'd say you had better start packing now. As you said, you need to lay the ground work, so lets get this show on the road." He looked at Louis, Hank wasn't entirely sure of the numbers although he guessed at the outset it'd be less than one hundred.

"All up Lou, I can't see too many more than fifty, it might stretch out a little higher but understandably we need to keep a low profile. Would you like to get to the SGC sooner rather than later?"
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Bowsy 112

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.
  • If the Day does not require an AK then it is Good.
« Reply #33 on: April 11, 2018, 11:06:22 AM »

Colonel Louis Ferretti

Louis nodded as he heard the commander over the phone. "I would rather your cops were filling security roles just fill out the grunt work SF's, marines are liable to break sh*t, we all know that." He then gave Landry an apologetic look for swearing. He then looked to the General.
"I'll need a few days to sort out my stuff General. I've been retired for a few years, I've got a house full of stuff to sort out." He then shrugged. "But I can make my own way to the SGC in a few days, if its okay to leave my truck there."

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • First Lieutenant
  • Cipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has Ascended
« Reply #34 on: April 12, 2018, 01:33:32 AM »

CMDR Andrew Pierce, USN (ret.)
1LT Haley Pierce, USAF

*PHONE*

"I'm aware, Hank. As I said, we'll be ready by the end of the week. Colonel, be nice to the jarheads. They might be knuckle-draggers, but they're handy to have when the fecal matter hits the oscillating blades. Just don't tell them that, you'll confuse them. I'll be ready to inspect the arrangements on the Apollo by Friday afternoon with Captain Masson, she's been leading our security efforts. She's...she's GIGN and interesting to say the least. If there's nothing else, gentlemen, I do believe we have work to do."

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
    • My Facebook
« Reply #35 on: April 15, 2018, 10:33:20 PM »

Listening intently as he always did, Hank drew his conclusions, that being he agreed whole heartedly with the plan. "Very well than Andy, Haley, you both have work to do before the end of the week, which is closing very quickly being Wednesday night and all, so none of us have much time." He glanced over at Lou, then spoke again. "Andy, call me when you're ready to move, until then good luck and keep your collective heads down." He replaced the receiver, then got back to Ferretti. "Lou, you have two full days, if you need help, just let me know." He wasn't about to say dismissed to someone like him, the man knew the score as well as anyone else.
Far Dareis Mai

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • First Lieutenant
« Reply #36 on: June 26, 2018, 09:18:02 AM »

*PHONE*

Stargate Command, Vice Admiral McRaven, on the line

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #37 on: June 26, 2018, 09:40:32 PM »

As part of Hank's job he had to read through all the intelligence reports himself that came from the SGC, some he had to filter before letting the IOA board see them, there were simply somethings they didn't need to know especially in dealing with Military operations. "Gabriela there are seven files in my tray, when you get a moment I want them cleaned." He spoke into his intercom to his secretary who in truth was an Air Force Intelligence officer. "I'll be there in ten minutes sir." She told him.

Then the phone rang, Hank looked at the caller ID and picked up immediately. "Hank Landry, how are you doing Admiral? Settling in alright? But I just know this isn't a social call is it?"
Far Dareis Mai

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • First Lieutenant
« Reply #38 on: June 27, 2018, 12:37:41 AM »

*Phone*

"I wish the timing had been better, Hank. You've thrown me right into the deep end. But I'm going to just jump to the meat of it...

"I can have General Doug Fraser from USSOUTHCOM on the line once we're done here. As far as he knows, I'm still with SOCOM, and so I can probably get him to wrangle assets to investigate these claims. But the question is what we do with this mess. We've got a breach in security, obviously, and frankly sir, it couldn't have come at a worse time."

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #39 on: June 27, 2018, 02:27:42 AM »

Hank waited until Ian was done, his bushy eyebrows getting in some animation with each part of the report. He had heard of the reporter, although nothing previously connecting him directly to the SGC, except those two trespassing incidents out at Area 51. That was enough to convince him they had a real threat on their hands. "Ian, do whatever you think necessary to confirm Park's story, so yes Fraser is a good choice. Once you have that in hand, assign two teams, one for each location. I'll see if I can get a hold of Miss Matthews and see what she knows about Boche', I think being his former girlfriend she's bound to have more intel we can use. Now as for Parks, keep him on ice for the time being and we'll decide what to do with him later."

The boy was a real concern, Hank knew a couple of families himself that has had to deal with MND. "When I speak to Matthews, I'll ask her to contact her friends concerning the boy. But we need to make sure this idiot hasn't left any material laying around, so SG9's furlow is cancelled for now, have them chase that end up. Oh and lastly, the Pentagon and the Australian IOA representative  wants Captain McFearson to take a month's leave when they bring Captain Jaworski home, Colonel Lilian Radovic will be filling in for Helen during that time."
« Last Edit: June 27, 2018, 02:31:40 AM by Mim »
Far Dareis Mai
Pages: 1 2 [3]