Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Area 51 - Groom Lake, Lincoln County, Nevada  (Read 710 times)

Bowsy 112

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 56
  • Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!
  • If the Day does not require an AK then it is Good.
Re: Area 51 - Groom Lake, Lincoln County, Nevada
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2018, 02:52:04 PM »

Colonel Louis Ferretti

*Phone*

"Wait. Marines? You are giving me a bunch of Jarheads to guard science projects? General, Please, they are more likely to lick the science equipment rather than handle with care. What about Airmen, I wont even need that many, I mean wernt there only like fifty people on the last Gamma site, how many are we gonna have this time?"
"So we move in, in what? A week? Enouth time to move your project, and your personal over to the Gamma site?"
"I can do a week."

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • Captain
  • Reputation Power: 74
  • Cipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has Ascended
  • "Yo buddy, still alive?"
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2018, 12:10:06 PM »

CMDR Andrew Pierce, USN (ret.)
1LT Haley Pierce, USAF

<Project Lead Offices - Andrew Pierce's Office>

"As long as they can follow orders and keep people out, I don't care which uniform they wear. But, as it would so happen, I'm going to chip in on this as well. We've got a security squad here that I've worked with. They're mainly law enforcement types, no one wanted them on an SG team because they didn't think that was the right background. French GIGN, German GSG-9, US Coast Guard and US Army CID. They're good folks, and I think they can help, both with this and around the new Site. Whoever you can give us as grunts, they can help coordinate the big picture side of things." Andrew said.

"People at the base are going to see the -307 sooner or later. We'll try to keep that limited, the bigger concern I think, is that we don't want everyone and their uncle on the Apollo sticking their noses in and then going off to tell their buddies about the super cool new fighter they just saw." Haley added.

"We'll be ready by the end of the week, I'll have the appropriate memos and emails going out by the end of the day. I just want to be on the Apollo before we start moving to go over the security situation, and I'll have the folks I mentioned with me." Andrew said, "Otherwise, gentlemen, I think we're just beating a dead horse at this point, we've covered just about everything." He glanced up at Haley, to see if she had anything. She cracked a small smile at that comment but shook her head.

"That's all I have. We'll prepare a proper briefing to be conducted en-route regarding the project and its components, we've been leaving that more to the test pilots rather than the scientists to handle those. Keeps it simple and ensures that anyone here knows what they're talking about." Haley said.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 250
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2018, 11:20:58 PM »

*Phone*

"Andy the way the paper work gets done around the Pentagon and the SGC I'd say you had better start packing now. As you said, you need to lay the ground work, so lets get this show on the road."
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Bowsy 112

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 56
  • Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!
  • If the Day does not require an AK then it is Good.
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2018, 11:06:06 AM »

Colonel Louis Ferretti

*Phone*

Colonel Louis Ferretti

"I would rather your cops were filling security roles just fill out the grunt work SF's, marines are liable to break sh*t, we all know that."

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • Captain
  • Cipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has Ascended
« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2018, 01:33:20 AM »

1LT Haley Pierce, USAF

"I'm aware, Hank. As I said, we'll be ready by the end of the week. Colonel, be nice to the jarheads. They might be knuckle-draggers, but they're handy to have when the fecal matter hits the oscillating blades. Just don't tell them that, you'll confuse them." Andrew said with a grin only his daughter could see. The Navy-Marine rivalry was as old as America itself was, they would always make jokes at one another.

"I'll be ready to inspect the arrangements on the Apollo by Friday afternoon with Captain Masson, she's been leading our security efforts. She's...she's GIGN and interesting to say the least." Andrew said, deciding he wanted to surprise Colonel Ferretti the same way he was surprised by the good Captain. Haley cracked a grin of her own, knowing exactly what her dad was getting at.

"If there's nothing else, gentlemen, I do believe we have work to do." Andrew said finally.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 250
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2018, 10:35:00 PM »

*Phone*

"Very well than Andy, Haley, you both have work to do before the end of the week, which is closing very quickly being Wednesday night and all, so none of us have much time."

"Andy, call me when you're ready to move, until then good luck and keep your collective heads down." The phone rang off at that point.
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • Captain
« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2018, 01:57:11 PM »

1LT Haley Pierce, USAF

"Alright then. Let's get to it. Finish up, though, I'm sure both our plates got cold." Andrew said with a chuckle as he pulled his glasses back on and logged onto his computer to draft an e-mail.

"Gonna be one heck of an adventure. I guess I better call Fiona, let her know that I'm TDY'ing somewhere." Haley replied before getting up to make use of the microwave in the corner of her father's office.

"Yeah. And I've got to have a chat with your mother. But, I kept telling them, if they want a lawyer, she'll fit the bill, they just need to make sure she's not taking a loss by giving up her office." Andrew said. Haley nodded.
Pages: 1 [2]