Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: PG8-K59 Alpha Site - Armory  (Read 17 times)

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • Master Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • Cipherhornet18 might someday be a gardener.Cipherhornet18 might someday be a gardener.Cipherhornet18 might someday be a gardener.Cipherhornet18 might someday be a gardener.
  • "Yo buddy, still alive?"
PG8-K59 Alpha Site - Armory
« on: December 06, 2017, 10:29:57 PM »

The Alpha Site's armory is responsible for storing, issuing, and maintaining the small arms used by the forces stationed at PG8-K59. As a result of the multinational nature of the forces present at the Alpha Site, the armory staff is drawn from several sources as well. It is not dissimilar from a large base's armory back on Earth, with reinforced walls and doors between the racks of weapons and ammunition and the outside world.

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • Master Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • Cipherhornet18 might someday be a gardener.Cipherhornet18 might someday be a gardener.Cipherhornet18 might someday be a gardener.Cipherhornet18 might someday be a gardener.
  • "Yo buddy, still alive?"
Re: PG8-K59 Alpha Site - Armory
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2017, 11:03:12 PM »

"Alright. Suggestions?" Brian asked his team as they approached the cage windows where their weapons were passed through.

"The territory suggests we will need mobility but adaptability. I advise against going with anything too small or large." Grecko said.

"I agree. We should also avoid splitting up, this will have to be a raid executed with precision and speed." Nikolai added.

"I suggest we stick to carbines, maybe a shotgun or two for breaching,
 and make sure to pack Intar ammunition."
Astrid said.

"I can bring heavier duty breaching charges, and we all should bring flashbangs, tear gas, and smoke grenades. And gas masks, of course." Denis concluded.

"Let's pack some rope, too, in case we end up coming in through the roof. Alright, let's keep it simple; M4s for primaries, Five-Sevens for sidearms. Me and Astrid will take shotguns, Denis will bring a 203, Nikolai and Grecko, you guys pack a DMR in case we have to do some long range work. Good?" Brian looked and got nods from everyone.

"We'll pack two primary and two secondary mags of Intars on top of our normal load. Remember; we can't suppress those shots, and they're hard to miss when we do shoot. Past that, we know the score here. Astrid, Grecko, after you get your weapons, change out and we'll all meet at the hangar." Brian said. SG-7 went to collect their weapons and equipment.