Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 45

Author Topic: Shore Leave  (Read 15943 times)

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 186
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
Re: Shore Leave
« Reply #585 on: November 26, 2017, 10:01:27 PM »

Take care Skrev and thanks for letting us know . Look after yourself and come back brand new. If you can, and have the time, can you put one of the other GoT guys in charge for that section please. You Stargate stuff we can take care of for you.
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Khnum

• Major
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • Khnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has Ascended
« Reply #586 on: November 27, 2017, 07:53:45 AM »

Take care of yourself and do not worry, health comes first of all :)

VagabonD SerpenT

• Administrator
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.
  • Forum Bouncer, so behave.
« Reply #587 on: December 07, 2017, 01:51:40 AM »

Okay. I can't remember for the life of me if I've told this here before or not, but my workload in school had been doubled two weeks ago - all the other Physics teachers left, so I am now boggled down with the kids who need to graduate and get their certificates, and to do that many chose to pass the state exam in Physics and Astronomy.

And, like that was not enough, I outta blue got promotion at my main job at the university. Now, I ain't complaining at the fact of the promotion, I was actually like "finally, about damn time", I am complaining at the paperwork and bureacracy that came with it - I'm being transferred fully to the science & teaching staff, and will be assitant lecturer officialy in a wee bit of a time. You can imagine the paperwork, for example I need to present all the journals with my articles in it... Urgh.
Terra Locuta. Causa Finita.

Bickering with an admin is like fighting a dragon. You gave him a good kick, poked his eye with your sword and already are aiming to cut his throat open, when the dragon gets tired and finally breathes out.

Khnum

• Major
  • Khnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has Ascended
« Reply #588 on: December 07, 2017, 05:08:00 AM »

On December 8, 9, 10, I will be offline, return on Monday 11 as usual ... :D

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
    • My Facebook
« Reply #589 on: December 20, 2017, 11:48:02 PM »

Okay. I can't remember for the life of me if I've told this here before or not, but my workload in school had been doubled two weeks ago - all the other Physics teachers left, so I am now boggled down with the kids who need to graduate and get their certificates, and to do that many chose to pass the state exam in Physics and Astronomy.

And, like that was not enough, I outta blue got promotion at my main job at the university. Now, I ain't complaining at the fact of the promotion, I was actually like "finally, about damn time", I am complaining at the paperwork and bureacracy that came with it - I'm being transferred fully to the science & teaching staff, and will be assitant lecturer officialy in a wee bit of a time. You can imagine the paperwork, for example I need to present all the journals with my articles in it... Urgh.

Yes you did, well you told me at least.

Apologies for not being able to post. Today has been madness, coupled with my hands are so sore at the present, this little message takes me a while to type. Hopefully by new years I will be feeling a 100% better than now and all will be good :)

Merry Christmas and a Happy New  Year to everyone  :)
Far Dareis Mai

Khnum

• Major
« Reply #590 on: December 21, 2017, 01:54:26 AM »

from tonight until December 27th, I'll be offline ... see you on that date ....

Meanwhile, I wish my Merry Christmas greetings to all of you and resend on 27/12
« Last Edit: December 21, 2017, 04:00:48 PM by Khnum »

Altzek

• Technical Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Altzek Thumb turning green.Altzek Thumb turning green.
  • No
« Reply #591 on: December 21, 2017, 04:52:02 PM »

Yeah, I'm also taking a leave now. My creativity fuse is fried and it's holiday time anyway.

Merry Christmas, people. See ya soon, though I'll keep lurking here.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #592 on: January 01, 2018, 09:14:49 PM »

Happy New year! :D

Goa'uld guys, we are going to be busy soon. I will be writing up a plot summary for the new season
Far Dareis Mai

NG

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 38
  • NG has a powerful will.NG has a powerful will.NG has a powerful will.NG has a powerful will.NG has a powerful will.NG has a powerful will.NG has a powerful will.
« Reply #593 on: January 02, 2018, 12:58:04 AM »

Welcome back Mel!  :yes:

Plot summery for next season?
No worries about hurrying up there. With the slower than a slug pace, it won't happen until June anyway, so relax and enjoy the ride!  :fp

Khnum

• Major
« Reply #594 on: January 02, 2018, 06:00:10 AM »

And after the Christmas binges and the New Year's revelries ... we come back undone and happy or at least so in my case :yes:

Robert Laurel

• Sin Bin
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • Robert Laurel has a powerful will.Robert Laurel has a powerful will.Robert Laurel has a powerful will.Robert Laurel has a powerful will.Robert Laurel has a powerful will.Robert Laurel has a powerful will.Robert Laurel has a powerful will.
« Reply #595 on: January 02, 2018, 06:29:18 AM »

Plot summary: lots of dead gou'ald.
Robert Laurel

Altzek

• Technical Sergeant
  • No
« Reply #596 on: January 02, 2018, 08:08:57 AM »

Guess I can safely say I'm back.

Khnum

• Major
« Reply #597 on: January 02, 2018, 08:18:15 AM »

I felt like I was Nerus these days, for the amount of food I ate :fp

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!
  • I already lost one captain. I won't lose another
    • Inkitt.com
« Reply #598 on: January 02, 2018, 02:00:30 PM »

Someone needs to call the serpent terminator to clean the mess  :fp  :lol

Im back...ish. I think  :P  Hope everyone had a good holidays and a happy New Year. I should hope so. New Years morning was cold in my area. Like freezing. Drove my car for awhile till my car starter decided to take the New Years morning to go bad. So my car couldnt get started  :fp

Its fixed now, so yeah. Im back. Cant wait for the new plot. Take your time Mel! ^_^
I'm Daniel. It means, uh, "God is my judge" ~ Daniel Jackson. Upgrades S4E3 - StargateSg1

Ryder means Mounted Warrior or Messenger

Character List

Altzek

• Technical Sergeant
  • No
« Reply #599 on: January 03, 2018, 08:31:26 PM »

Should me, Shadowlord and Khnum worry?
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 45