Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40]

Author Topic: Shore Leave  (Read 10696 times)

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 150
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
Re: Shore Leave
« Reply #585 on: November 26, 2017, 10:01:27 PM »

Take care Skrev and thanks for letting us know . Look after yourself and come back brand new. If you can, and have the time, can you put one of the other GoT guys in charge for that section please. You Stargate stuff we can take care of for you.
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Khnum

• Captain
  • Reputation Power: 52
  • Khnum has an aura about them.Khnum has an aura about them.Khnum has an aura about them.Khnum has an aura about them.Khnum has an aura about them.Khnum has an aura about them.Khnum has an aura about them.Khnum has an aura about them.Khnum has an aura about them.Khnum has an aura about them.
« Reply #586 on: November 27, 2017, 07:53:45 AM »

Take care of yourself and do not worry, health comes first of all :)

VagabonD SerpenT

• Administrator
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.
  • Forum Bouncer, so behave.
« Reply #587 on: December 07, 2017, 01:51:40 AM »

Okay. I can't remember for the life of me if I've told this here before or not, but my workload in school had been doubled two weeks ago - all the other Physics teachers left, so I am now boggled down with the kids who need to graduate and get their certificates, and to do that many chose to pass the state exam in Physics and Astronomy.

And, like that was not enough, I outta blue got promotion at my main job at the university. Now, I ain't complaining at the fact of the promotion, I was actually like "finally, about damn time", I am complaining at the paperwork and bureacracy that came with it - I'm being transferred fully to the science & teaching staff, and will be assitant lecturer officialy in a wee bit of a time. You can imagine the paperwork, for example I need to present all the journals with my articles in it... Urgh.
Terra Locuta. Causa Finita.

Bickering with an admin is like fighting a dragon. You gave him a good kick, poked his eye with your sword and already are aiming to cut his throat open, when the dragon gets tired and finally breathes out.

Khnum

• Captain
  • Reputation Power: 52
  • Khnum has an aura about them.Khnum has an aura about them.Khnum has an aura about them.Khnum has an aura about them.Khnum has an aura about them.Khnum has an aura about them.Khnum has an aura about them.Khnum has an aura about them.Khnum has an aura about them.Khnum has an aura about them.
« Reply #588 on: December 07, 2017, 05:08:00 AM »

On December 8, 9, 10, I will be offline, return on Monday 11 as usual ... :D
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40]