Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Stargate Command- Level 21. Med Bay Radiology-MRI  (Read 6763 times)

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 110
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
Re: Stargate Command- Level 21. Med Bay Radiology-MRI
« Reply #45 on: April 04, 2019, 11:25:53 AM »

Sarah rolled her eyes with a laugh.  "Well I can understand that," she chuckled.  The young woman gasped in shock when the cool gel touched her stomach.  She had to bite her lip to keep from squirming or making a noise.

"That's okay.  I just wish Sean was here for all this," she said softly.  She hated not having her husband by her side right now.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 345
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #46 on: April 05, 2019, 02:42:31 PM »

"Colonel, like their dog counterparts, men will often go running for the hills when it comes to being around their pregnant partners, give him time I'm sure he'll make it back here soon enough. I've heard his department is extremely busy in DC these days, so maybe you should give him a call?" That was the best answer she could give right now. It's the kind of thing her own mother would tell her. "Now you get dressed so you can enjoy the rest of the night, maybe go home, make some tea, read a book until you can't stay awake. Tomorrow is a new day as they say isn't it?"

Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #47 on: April 07, 2019, 09:45:14 AM »

Sarah blew out a breath.  "Perhaps you're right," she agreed.  She would have to see if she could get a hold of him.  It was quite frustrating not having him around.  She wanted to enjoy this time with him.  And yeah she knew he was busy but it didn't make it any easier.   She cracked a smile.  "Perhaps I'll do just that.  Haven't had a chance to enjoy a good book in a while. "

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
    • My Facebook
« Reply #48 on: April 09, 2019, 06:46:35 AM »

Before Sarah got dressed, Karen felt a pang of sympathy for the woman. Here she was going through one of the most difficult moments in her life and she was essentially alone. That gave her an idea. "Colonel, I know its late but I haven't eaten yet and I am off duty officially as of now. How about the two of us head into town to the Whiskey Baron, grab something decent to fill up on then relax for an hour or so listening to some great music. I hear that Toby Keith is in town and he has been known to get up with the band there from time to time."

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
« Reply #49 on: April 09, 2019, 11:01:54 AM »

Sarah moved around to get dressed.  She wasn't really looking forward to going home alone.  There were times she felt like the walls were closing in around her.  She looked over at Karen in surprise.  "Really? That sounds perfect right now," she admitted.  "I wasn't particularly looking forward to going home just to talk to the walls."

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #50 on: April 26, 2019, 02:37:51 PM »

<<From MedBay>>

Working with such a great team was rewarding, you got things done and you also got a lot of exercise at the SGC. When she returned for the second time in a few minutes, Kylie had everything ready for Kim and all she had to do was to let Andy know. Tapping her radio she hoped she'd cut him off before he reached the rooms up the hallway. "Andy, Kim. I'm in radiology now, everything is set."

NG

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 67
  • NG Has AscendedNG Has AscendedNG Has AscendedNG Has AscendedNG Has AscendedNG Has AscendedNG Has AscendedNG Has AscendedNG Has AscendedNG Has AscendedNG Has AscendedNG Has AscendedNG Has Ascended
« Reply #51 on: April 27, 2019, 05:46:11 AM »

>> From Officers Lounge >>

As soon as they arrived in the infirmary, Andy took off towards straight to the CT, giving Coops a short order, “Make sure she doesn’t escape, because I want her in the CT as soon as Mike is done.”
Mike had been quiet ever since they entered the elevator upstairs, and given his previous history, Andy just had to ask.
“You ok?”
Mike tilted his head and squinted up towards his friend and hesitated for a second before replying, “Yeah, I’m good. Now that I know why, I can deal with this. Know how to deal with it.”
They turned the final corner and entered the actual exam room, while Andy continued, not so little surprised about the revelation, “So you are in fact suffering from claustrophobia? Didn’t know that.”
“Small closets and trunks can do that to you… but when you’re joining top secret program including being part of the crew on a space ship, you’d better find a way to deal with it or you’re out. I tell you, a tiny toilet can do miracles in more than one way.”
Andy hit the brakes when the gurney was parallel with the thing that went for a bed in the CT. “I had no idea…”
Taking a deep breath in an attempt to push away the headache and muster enough strength to sit and move over, Mike eventually sat up and made a shrugging motion, “No big deal. It’s not in my CV and it’s something I haven’t discussed with anyone. No big deal nowadays… or so I thought.”

A couple of minutes later, Mike found himself lying flat on his back once again in a scanner. ‘Third time in month, that has got to be some kind of record.’
He really tried to relax, but it was really hard with all memories that had more or less been stuffed right back in to his head without a warning. Especially the Wraith. And that Rihase. The feeling of being trapped in a small confined area was nothing compared to being with her.
A hand on his foot stopped his thoughts from running any further and made him twitch, inhaling quickly, but Andy’s voice was the tranquility needed to ground him in the here and the now.
“Mike? Preliminary report says your brain is still in there and as intact as I hoped, so let’s get you more comfortable in one of the beds for a while, alright?”
Mike rubbed his face a couple of times and nodded. No need to argue, don’t ask, just go with the flow for now.

>> To Infirmary, Med bay >>
« Last Edit: April 27, 2019, 06:23:30 AM by NG »

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 112
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #52 on: April 29, 2019, 06:59:29 AM »

<<From Officer's Lounge>>

Once they were on the elevators Andy suggested they change drivers so that he could get Mike pushed through quickly when they all fronted up at the CT unit. It wasn't that far as the doors open so Cooper merely stepped aside wishing Mike good luck. He waited for a little distance to be covered by Andy then got in behind Cate's gurney to more slowly wheel her down to a small waiting area adjacent to the CT scanner room. "It can go two ways Cate. We might be here for an hour considering what is in there with Mike." His large index finger pointed at his own temple as he stood beside her. "Or its as empty as a jar and take just a few minutes." That statement made with a half grin. Leaning back on the wall he saw his own image in the one way glass of the CT room opposite, damn he still needed to get into uniform!

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #53 on: April 29, 2019, 03:03:09 PM »

"I can wait Coops, you know I've never told you this. But you are a real friend, to both of us you know that." A compliment from Cate was like hens teeth, very very rare.

It was a short wait, Kim and her junior nurse soon had things rolling with Mike out of there quicker than expected and while she had Cate under the scanner she suggested to Cooper that since it was fairly much taken for granted her patient would be walking out of here that he should definitely go see the quarter master and dig up some decent base clothing until his own things arrived. With that out of the way she got to work on Cate, who again was far more compliant than she thought possible with the Aussie.

"Something is bugging you isn't it Cate?" She asked when it was all done. "By the way, you're fine, nothing more than a headache I expect."

"And a little nausea, it'll pass Kim and yes to the bugging. It isn't something I can talk about right now though, maybe later. Can I go now?" She asked patiently.

"Of course you can, tell Andy I'll be along shortly after I shut down here will you please."

Cate slipped off the gurney, steadied her feet, all good there. "I will and thanks for everything."

<<To Med Bay>>

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 112
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #54 on: April 30, 2019, 08:56:45 AM »

He took the compliment for what it was, something genuine from someone he cared about. Coops gave Cate a decent smile letting her know that in this game she had come out tops in his mind apart from the fact the whole thing went against his medical training and views on life. "You're okay yourself Cate." He told her, letting the woman go.

When Kim spoke to him, he thanked her for the suggestion, telling her that he did indeed come prepared and his tote bag with all his kit had been sent ahead of him late yesterday and he was informed that his things had been safely left in his old room. Not much had changed. He checked his watch. "Well then Colonel, I'll see you when I'm officially on duty in about thirty minutes." Leaving Kim and Cate behind, he took off for the accommodation wing, hoping that the message he received was correct.

<<To Med Bay via rooms>>
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

lethal-pageant
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal