Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Atlantis: Research Laboratory E - Doctor M. Olofsson  (Read 2291 times)

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 73
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
Re: Atlantis: Research Laboratory E - Doctor M. Olofsson
« Reply #45 on: May 31, 2017, 08:28:01 AM »

Reese laughed a bit.  'And we certainly don't want to do that," she smiled.  Oh no, for right now she didn't want to think about work.  Her eyes lit up at Mel's suggestion. "No, I haven't had a chance to see much at all." She hated that they still hadn't been able to find Mike though.  He had been so kind and it didn't make sense where he had disappeared to. "Really?  That would be great."

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 196
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #46 on: May 31, 2017, 06:45:04 PM »

"Good!" You could see from Melinda's face she had struck gold virtually with Reese. Even as she looked at the other woman the thought occurred to her how someone might even mistake them for sisters, they were close in age, their build, hair and even eye color were the same with the major difference being Mel was some 4 inches taller. Though sitting down no one could tell. Yes she was more than happy they had met.

Pushing away the plate (now empty) and her cup, Mel stood clasping Reese on the shoulder. "Time to stretch the legs, I can have one of the SF's who assist me finish up with my critters while we're away. Just send a message to whichever Nurse is on duty you'll be away on the mainland for a couple of hours and we're good to go. It would be an opportunity to for you to do a check on some of the Athosians as well don't you think Reese?"
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #47 on: June 01, 2017, 08:08:12 AM »

Reese had been grateful to have met someone she could truly call a friend.  being here for a month she hadn't really met anyone until Mel.  At times it felt like she had known Melinda for ages and not just a short month.  She felt like she could be herself around the other woman.

She nodded a bit as she was done with her plate as well although a bit more coffee would be nice. "I'll do that.  And yes, you're right.  I haven't really had a chance to do that yet so this will be the perfect time," she grinned.  there was still a lot she was having to learn.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
    • My Facebook
« Reply #48 on: June 02, 2017, 02:14:41 AM »

Mel saw Reese's eyes lingering on the coffee jug, she could easily fix that. "Over there next to the fridge Reese, a thermos, go fill it up. Then you can call Kelly Roden in the infirmary to let her know what you're doing. I'll meet you in the Jumper bay in say ten minutes?" She was speed dialing now, there was nothing like a little activity to get her adrenaline pumping.
Far Dareis Mai

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
« Reply #49 on: June 02, 2017, 08:09:47 AM »

Reese flushed a bit before laughing.  "Sorry.  Didn't realize I was that obvious.  And that sounds good.  I'll see you there."  She pushed to her feet to fill up the thermos Mel had pointed out while pulling out her own phone to make the necessary call.  She was looking forward to seeing the city.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #50 on: June 02, 2017, 09:24:23 PM »

Far Dareis Mai

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #51 on: June 12, 2018, 12:14:34 AM »

<<From Med Bay>>

"Helloooo anyone at home?" Mel didn't exactly shout, that'd get all her furries going into a lather, yet she didn't whisper either. For a long silent moment she heard nothing but a few tweets and murmurs from the cages, then the sound of something heavy falling and a meow followed soon after that. "Come on Reese I think we've found Gizmo anyway." She weaved her way through the clutter of pens and cages till she reached her lab desk.

"You're back and I'm soooo sorry Doctor Olofsson."
A young Airman lay sprawled on the floor, it was obvious he'd fallen off the stool.

Melinda bent to help him, but Gizmo appeared from under his arm getting completely in the way. She laughed. "You're obviously not hurt Gibson and even more obviously you've been napping haven't you?"

He rubbed his dark wavy hair before pushing himself up with one hand. "Yeah, I'm sorry, but you know its hard to..."

"Stay awake with a cat on your lap?" She grinned at Reese. "Well she didn't get up to anything as far as I can..." At that point Gizmo started the leg weaving, starting with Melinda then working her way across to Reese. "...see." She laughed. "So nothing to report then?"

"Erm no ma'am. All fed and the cages cleaned as of an hour ago..." He checked his watch. "No, make that an hour fifteen minutes. Can I go now?" The poor boy look frazzled.

"Well what do you think Reese? Shall we let him loose?"

@sorra
« Last Edit: June 14, 2018, 12:04:54 AM by Mim »
Far Dareis Mai

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
« Reply #52 on: June 12, 2018, 06:20:35 PM »

<<From Med Bay>>

Reese cringed when she heard the crash.  That couldn't be good if Gizmo was involved,  that cat was always looking for trouble.

She followed Mel to her lab, nearly laughing when she saw the poor airman on the floor with Gizmo winding around him,  she bent to snag up the cat.  "You causing trouble again, Giz," she laughed , snuggling the cat to her face.

"Hmm i think we should,   it seems he's done his job, " she grinned.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #53 on: June 13, 2018, 03:15:46 AM »

"It's unanimous then Carl, you're free to do whatever it is you do when you're not doing things for me." Mel did have a way with words sometimes.

{Airman 2nd Class Carl Gibson} NPC

The young man flushed, it was all he could do to find things most days to make excuses to do things for the Danish girl. He tried to admit to his buddies that he wasn't smitten, but no one believed him. "Erm, ah..." he fumbled. "...that would be security I guess ma'am. Take care, I'll see you both soon." he knew he would. But just the same he still ran.

Melinda waited about two minutes, two minutes of silence before she spoke again. "He's a nice boy, a bit clumsy but nice. Now where were we? Oh yes the nurses and I know exactly where to find them I think, Cafeteria?" That was handy, both girls were probably starving.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2018, 12:04:24 AM by Mim »
Far Dareis Mai

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
« Reply #54 on: June 13, 2018, 07:01:19 PM »

Reese hid a chuckle behind her hand.  Poor kid.  It seemed like Mel was enjoying teasing him a bit too much.  Reese absentky scratched Gizmo behind the ear as she watched Carl leave.

"Poor kid.  You enjoyed that too much," she teased her friend.   "We'll at least we can eat while we're there. "

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #55 on: June 14, 2018, 12:03:48 AM »

There was a definite gleam in Mel's eyes, one that might curiously be mistaken for giving the impression she was up to something. Really? Doctor Olofsson engaging in practical jokes or doing something annoying to someone else? Unthinkable! Still..something was there.

"Yes, perhaps I did, but then it could simply be all in the line of duty couldn't it Reese?" Now there was something not quite right about the way she replied, if Reese didn't watch her back she might just well get goosed by the other blonde. Unthinkable! "Come on then, I'm starving and hopefully we can sort out this nurse thing once and for all."

<<To Cafeteria>>
Far Dareis Mai

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
« Reply #56 on: June 14, 2018, 06:22:49 PM »

Reese frowned a bit.  Now that didn't make any sense at all to her.  But then again she was still getting to know Mel.  Although it seemed like she just might have to watch her back.  Reese set Gizmo back on the floor before moving to follow Mel.

"Well, not sure what you have up your sleeve, but food is definitely calling.  And hopefully after some brain food we can figure out the nurse situation."

<<To Cafeteria>>
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]