Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: PG8-K59 Alpha Site - Planetary orbits  (Read 4942 times)

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 83
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
Re: PG8-K59 Alpha Site - Planetary orbits
« Reply #90 on: January 27, 2017, 08:28:00 AM »

Teya glanced over at the girl beside her.  She could see there was certainly some closeness between Bobbie, Kim and Michelle.  Of course from what she had heard the three had been through a lot together.  She nodded. "Got it.  Headed that way now."  Teya took control of the 401 and headed toward the Borg city.

Kim grinned a bit through misty tears.  It was hard to see Michelle disappear.  They had already had to watch Alex leave. "Not a problem there," she said, trying to laugh a bit.

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 56
  • DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!
  • I already lost one captain. I won't lose another
    • Inkitt.com
« Reply #91 on: January 27, 2017, 04:47:55 PM »

He nodded watching "Mum" leave via beaming. Josh didn't like eavesdropping. Then again, he was an Os Cavelerios. They were born to eavesdrop. While listening, he wondered how Joslie was doing at the moment. Looking at the viewscreen, he watched the terrain as they they passed by. They were going to be getting to the Borg city too.

Josh was silent. Thee wasn't much to be said anyways as they were on a mission. Casual conversations made him awkward. Sure, Taer said it was one way to meet the girls. Just come up to them casually and talk to them. He had to look at Taer and stare. The Os Caveliero stared. For a long time. A long. Time. Taer walked away with a shrug.

Josh wasn't terrified. No. He just didn't have the time for casual conversations. Much. Unless they started talking to him first and he'll probably say something. Ish.
I'm Daniel. It means, uh, "God is my judge" ~ Daniel Jackson. Upgrades S4E3 - StargateSg1

Ryder means Mounted Warrior or Messenger

Character List

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 234
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #92 on: January 29, 2017, 06:33:20 PM »

With Teya now in full command, the little crew could now do the job they were meant to do in the first place, apart from that was medical evac when they were called. Bobbie though was still the more experienced at least in combat situations, so she was still effectively captain of the 401, with Teya as mission commander; a much bigger responsibility. "I'd advise keeping us at around 50,000 feet Teya, we don't know at this stage what defences these guys might have. Straight down the coast, then we can swing inland once we're passed the Borg city, it might be an idea to go a little further south maybe?" She wasn't sure but it made good sense to her.

<<To H'agar Tesk>>
« Last Edit: January 29, 2017, 06:34:56 PM by RogueRanger »
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 83
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #93 on: January 30, 2017, 05:01:00 PM »

Teya nodded.  That made sense.  She made the adjustments required.

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 56
  • DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!
  • I already lost one captain. I won't lose another
    • Inkitt.com
« Reply #94 on: February 02, 2017, 02:41:52 PM »

Josh nodded. Bobbie made that good question and he felt he should say something since Teya was in agreement too, "It will not hurt to do some scouting ahead, Lieutenant."

It was something they were required to do as scouts to, as Humans say, not to leave any stones unturned? Josh kept seated and waited for the 401 to finish its scouting and landing. He wanted to get out even for a bit.
I'm Daniel. It means, uh, "God is my judge" ~ Daniel Jackson. Upgrades S4E3 - StargateSg1

Ryder means Mounted Warrior or Messenger

Character List

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]