Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 17

Author Topic: PG8-K59 Alpha Site Briefing room 1, level 12  (Read 6945 times)

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 49
  • DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!
  • I already lost one captain. I won't lose another
    • Inkitt.com
Re: PG8-K59 Alpha Site Briefing room 1, level 12
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2014, 10:41:40 AM »

Joarm nodded. It was interesting to hear her history. He knows he has history, especially about his horses. He was born and grew up with horses. Talking about them however wasn't his forte, but clearly Flynn needed someone to talk to. That someone was Joarm.

"Do you like riding horses," Jorsh asked her.
I'm Daniel. It means, uh, "God is my judge" ~ Daniel Jackson. Upgrades S4E3 - StargateSg1

Ryder means Mounted Warrior or Messenger

Character List

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2014, 10:50:18 AM »

Flynn nervously twiddled her thumbs.  She wasn't a very outgoing person normally, but she had really started to close up after being kidnapped by the Borg.  She found herself absently rubbing her shattered leg.

"I do," she answered softly. 'Always have.  When I was riding them I felt free."

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 194
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2015, 07:44:42 PM »

Having absolutely no idea at all where Flynn and Joarm and gotten to, Annie decided rather than try and call for them, she would do it old school and simply look for them. After all, the base only covered seven square kilometers underground. At last she found them deep in conversation in the briefing room; at least it was out in the open and obviously even with Flynn's leg in a cast there was no hanky panky. "Alright children, I don't know if you both heard but the General wants everyone in the Conference room and I am going to assume the more the merrier. Joarm, you don't need to if that's your wish, but I think Chalmers would be grateful for a local face to be there."
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2015, 08:26:29 PM »

Flynn turned at the new voice.  She smiled a bit when she saw Annie.  Annie had really been helpful when she had first gotten here after her escape.  "Oh I didn't hear that call."  She nibbled on her lip.  "Um okay"  she wasn't looking forward to being with a lot of people.

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!
    • Inkitt.com
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2015, 06:53:28 PM »

This was a good conversation he had with Flynn. Jorsh felt like he was starting to get to know her. Looking up when Anne entered, Jorsh nodded as she stood up and responded bluntly, "If that is the General's wish, then I will come. Lead on Colonel."

He followed them both, but kept his silence. There wasn't much to for him to say in the conference room other than listen to what the people have to say. It would be, what they would assume, that Jorsh would be the one to know what is going on here.
I'm Daniel. It means, uh, "God is my judge" ~ Daniel Jackson. Upgrades S4E3 - StargateSg1

Character List

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
    • My Facebook
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2015, 09:37:56 PM »

Well she had to smile at the tenacity of young Flynn, as Annie was expecting a little resistance at least. It was a good thing to and there was more, it was time for her to put her skills to the test. "Flynn, I am not going to pretend I am Jesus Christ, officially my faith tells me he didn't do what he did." She didn't believe even half of her own Jewish stories either. "But what I am going to say to you, is leave the crutches behind, you should be able to walk on that cast of yours. Joarm, be there for her if she stumbles."

Turning back to the door, Annie proceeded ahead of them, but stopped, turning back in case Flynn did decide to protest, or have a tanty as Annie had seen many do.

<<To Chapel>>
« Last Edit: February 04, 2015, 10:26:30 PM by RogueRanger »
Far Dareis Mai

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2015, 10:15:09 AM »

Flynn's eyes widened in alarm. "Leave the crutches?" she repeated.  She hadn't tried walking without them yet.  Not that she liked the things, but she also didn't want to fall flat on her face.  She glanced over at Joarm before slowly leaving her crutches.  She just hoped she was able to do this.  It hurt a bit as she put more weight on her injured leg.  She winced but pushed on.  she was too stubborn to let this stop her.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2015, 07:57:15 PM »

Annie poked her head back in the door when she heard Flynn. "Girl, you have several ounces of titanium in that leg enough to hold a Brooklyn garbage dumpster together, now walk, the pain will last only minutes."
Far Dareis Mai

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 66
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2015, 03:48:42 PM »

<<From Conference Room>>

This had become one hell of a busy day in the life of the base Commander and she wasn't getting much thrill out of it at all- Lucille would much prefer to be looking at her subjects through the cross hairs on her weapons console than all of this 'officialdom'.

"If you lot were on your way to the meeting in the conference room, you're too late. Annie, you can stay if you wish- Flynn, Master Joarm, I'd be happy if the both of you could play host to any of our visitors who wish to visit Foreston thank you." The look on her face told both of them to get out of the briefing room, sooner rather than later.

Staff-Team

• Administrator
  • Captain
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • Staff-Team A new starter.
  • I think, thus I am.
« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2015, 10:21:32 PM »

Sheppard arrives second after the General, his long strides having been able to keep up with her. He steps into the room to find more than just the General present. He has questions for the General, yes, but now they can wait until the meeting is over.

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2015, 10:29:51 AM »

Flynn was still nervous, but she finally took Annie at her word and left the crutches.  It hurt a bit to walk, but at least she was up and on the road to recovery.  She looked up as Lucille entered, her face reddening in embarrassment. 'Sorry ma'am.  that was my fault.  I should have moved quicker."  She hoped they hadn't missed anything too important.  Flynn nodded a bit. "I am willing," she answered, glancing at Joarm.  She couldn't answer for him.

Flamelord

• Captain
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Flamelord A new starter.
  • Genius Extraordinaire
« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2015, 11:05:44 AM »

<<From Conference Room>>

McKay entered along with everyone else at a walk, and he was satisfied with what he saw. This was more like it, a typical briefing room like the one on Atlantis, sans Woolsey provided furniture. Not that that was a problem, but he did wonder if he could have just skipped the preceding stuff and gone straight here, since it didn't apply to him all that much. Oh well, not much he could do about it now.

That thought dismissed, he moved in past the people whose names he couldn't totally remember, and sat down to wait for the briefing to begin.
"Well, let me see. We've got slow death, quick death, painful death, cold, lonely death...."

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • Inkitt.com
« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2015, 05:28:36 PM »

Jorsh looked at the crowd filling up before the briefing room. He had realized that he wasted time and was late, but he thought nothing of it as he responded to Chalmers in a calm tone, "I would be honored, General."

He nodded at Flynn as well as he stood by the door to let everyone into the briefing room. It would soon start and he would stand by to wait until everyone else was ready for the tour as well. It was going to be fun.

Character List

sleepydemon

• Second Lieutenant
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • sleepydemon is looked down upon.
  • I thought it was a good idea at the time
« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2015, 10:46:25 AM »

<<From Conference Room>>

She wasn't sure if she was in the right area but she decided to take a seat anyway.She watched as people were leaving and entering. She guessed maybe they were birds.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2015, 10:48:09 AM by sleepydemon »

VagabonD SerpenT

• Administrator
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.
  • Forum Bouncer, so behave.
« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2015, 03:06:17 PM »

<<From Conference Room>>

The brass of the Alpha Site surely was fit. Chalmers nearly gave the rest a real good race and chase, going to the briefing room. The Russian had to dig in her heels or she'd have bumped into Sheppard's back. Elena looked around, noticing a lot of folks that apparently weren't supposed to be here, but said nothing, for it wasn't her place to bark orders around here. And this room made her feel a little less tired and anxious. It looked just like good old SGC room where she was quite often before.
Terra Locuta. Causa Finita.

Bickering with an admin is like fighting a dragon. You gave him a good kick, poked his eye with your sword and already are aiming to cut his throat open, when the dragon gets tired and finally breathes out.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 17