Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]

Author Topic: PG8-K59 Alpha Site Briefing room 1, level 12  (Read 8186 times)

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 216
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
Re: PG8-K59 Alpha Site Briefing room 1, level 12
« Reply #240 on: June 05, 2018, 06:46:07 PM »

Miki gave them both a curious look, for despite her masterful use of English there were those instances when some things were lost on her, especially when she needed to convey her own thoughts. So she posed them as best as she might. "I recall seeing videos of Colonel Carter and Agent Barrett questioning a prisoner, they were role playing how do you say? Good police, bad police? In any case their methods did appear to deliver the right results, and I might add we have had Agent Barrett here once or twice before so perhaps he and one of SG7's team could do much the same thing as I think we three should remain neutral so far." Then there was that matter of Josile. "I am unsure of whether we have any jurisdiction over Josile in these matters, the Cavaleiros do not as a rule take prisoners and if they do it might only be the wounded." They weren't cruel, merely the enemies she had seen here were not exactly those who would fall as prisoners for the most part. 
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 78
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #241 on: June 06, 2018, 04:55:34 PM »

Michelle tapped her long fingers against her arm.  She could see Aurore's point.  There was a lot getting missed that shouldn't be.  She nodded as she listened to both,  "hmm the good cop bad cop just might work.  I like that idea.  And perhaps it will keep us from crossing any lines or stepping on any toes."

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • First Lieutenant
  • Reputation Power: 59
  • Cipherhornet18 is leading the good life!Cipherhornet18 is leading the good life!Cipherhornet18 is leading the good life!Cipherhornet18 is leading the good life!Cipherhornet18 is leading the good life!Cipherhornet18 is leading the good life!Cipherhornet18 is leading the good life!Cipherhornet18 is leading the good life!Cipherhornet18 is leading the good life!Cipherhornet18 is leading the good life!Cipherhornet18 is leading the good life!
  • "Yo buddy, still alive?"
« Reply #242 on: June 11, 2018, 01:43:02 AM »

"I'm not going to get into a jurisdictional fight over her punching the prisoner. Just better we ensure that it doesn't happen again." Aurore said, "And just who did you have in mind? Please don't tell me it's the Russian, that would be so stereotypical. Past that, let's get on this. Call for this Agent Barrett, and get an IOA rep here as well to get the treaty ready as soon as possible. Aside from that, I don't see what else we need to do."

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
    • My Facebook
« Reply #243 on: June 12, 2018, 12:34:27 AM »

"I was in fact thinking of Captain Coffin for some reason, I don't know really ma'am but in the end it isn't my call." Miki looked to Michelle for a little guidance at that point. "But in any case I will notify the SGC and as they say 'get the ball rolling'. I would add that by now or at least very soon you would think we might have heard from the Forerunners making some noises, I'm not sure if that is good or bad the silence." She stood from the desk. "May I be excused then so that I can put that call through to Earth."
Far Dareis Mai

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #244 on: June 12, 2018, 06:16:36 PM »

Michelle smiled a bit.  "That would be very stereotypical.  Hmm, Captain Coffin might just be a good idea," she agreed thoughtfully.   Michelle nodded.  "Of course.  And thank you for your help and suggestions, petty officer." Miki had certainly been an asset.  She turned back to Aurore.  "So, what do you think about using Coffin? We  might be short on time as like you said, it seems off the Forerunners haven't fought back yet."

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #245 on: June 13, 2018, 12:19:24 AM »

"Chief." Miki said softly under her breath with the obligatory smile. "Thank you both, I shall call once I have confirmed with the SGC if Agent Barrett can attend our needs." With that she gracefully withdrew to make her way to the Control Room.
Far Dareis Mai

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • First Lieutenant
  • Cipherhornet18 is leading the good life!Cipherhornet18 is leading the good life!Cipherhornet18 is leading the good life!Cipherhornet18 is leading the good life!Cipherhornet18 is leading the good life!Cipherhornet18 is leading the good life!Cipherhornet18 is leading the good life!Cipherhornet18 is leading the good life!Cipherhornet18 is leading the good life!Cipherhornet18 is leading the good life!Cipherhornet18 is leading the good life!
« Reply #246 on: June 14, 2018, 12:28:03 AM »

"Colonel, you're asking me to make a judgement on a man I've barely met. I haven't even unpacked yet, much less read all of the personnel files. If I had unpacked, I would have flown this mission with Aldo in tow...nevermind." Aurore shrugged, "If you think he's suited, then by all means, but I can't weigh in on this."

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
« Reply #247 on: June 14, 2018, 06:24:22 PM »

Michelle frowned slightly.  It was true enough and she trusted Miki's opinion.  "Well, we shall see.  I do not know him real well, but he seems like a good choice.  Hopefully between the two of them we can get something from the princess and figure out just what is going on."  She hated being in the dark.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #248 on: June 15, 2018, 01:57:14 AM »

*Intercom*

"Colonel Bixby, Commandant Berge, I have spoken with the SGC, Lieutenant Brownwell has informed me that Agent Malcolm Barrett will be here within an hour."
Far Dareis Mai

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
« Reply #249 on: June 16, 2018, 08:41:39 PM »

Michelle smiled as the news came through.   "Perfect, thank you, Miki." She turned to Aurore.  "Now we just have to find Captain Coffin."

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • First Lieutenant
« Reply #250 on: June 19, 2018, 02:29:55 PM »

"Very well. Let's go." Aurore said, and went to her comm, "Captain Coffin, Major Berge. Your presence is requested at the stockades, just you. You'll be brought up to speed once you're there."

"Ah yes ma'am, roger that. I'll be there."[/color] Brian replied.

>To Alpha Site Stockades>
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]

lethal-pageant