Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Atlantis: Main Armoury  (Read 1501 times)

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 67
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
Re: Atlantis: Main Armoury
« Reply #30 on: December 15, 2017, 02:57:51 PM »

Nothing more needed to be done now other than getting back to the gate room to leave. Lorne was feeling only slightly confident as they would of course have the element of surprise, added with Ladon's code they shouldn't have too much trouble having the other side drop their guard. "Well if we're all done here, I think its time to move. Commander O'Neil I'll let your team lead in after we've hit them with the gas. Don't forget people, that stuff won't dissipate for at least thirty minutes so under no circumstances remove your breather mask until we can vent the place. Teyla?" She may well have some last words since she was aware of both their destination and the people who lived there, if they survived of course. They might just be walking into nothing more than a Genii cult nest.

<<To Gate Room>>

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 49
  • DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!
  • I already lost one captain. I won't lose another
    • Inkitt.com
« Reply #31 on: December 18, 2017, 08:43:15 PM »

Jon nodded recognizing the need for the air breathers, "Yes, ma'am."

Turning to Ralph, his excitement peaked a little but not too much to show it. Keeping his calm, Jon spoke, "I could use a shotgun, Colour Sergeant. Whichever works" The lietenant wasn't too picky about it. It was just a shotgun. Whatever works for maximized power. He loved those types of weapon.

Hearing what the Major had to say about the breathers and his warning, Jon couldn't have said it better. The breathers stay on until the venting is complete. Its like walking out of the airlock without letting it pressurize first.
I'm Daniel. It means, uh, "God is my judge" ~ Daniel Jackson. Upgrades S4E3 - StargateSg1

Ryder means Mounted Warrior or Messenger

Character List

Shadowlord

• Sin Bin
  • Captain
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Shadowlord is a rising star!Shadowlord is a rising star!Shadowlord is a rising star!Shadowlord is a rising star!Shadowlord is a rising star!Shadowlord is a rising star!
« Reply #32 on: December 18, 2017, 10:39:21 PM »

“You think we’re going to need it all Commander?” He wasn’t sure entirely what they were heading into.

“Of course I’ll do my best to be prepared for anything in this galaxy.” Always another surprise around the corner.

He moved forward to grab his new gear and suit up for the important mission.
John just hoped things didn’t fall apart upon arrival.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 196
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #33 on: January 01, 2018, 09:12:16 PM »

Once she had her things sorted out, Teyla wasn't that far behind Lorne in leaving after she thanked Ralph for his service of course. That was the one thing everyone noticed about the Athosian, as fierce a warrior as she was, she was incredibly polite, possibly even while she was cutting your throat.

Jordan watched the other woman leave, shook her head not from any one cause, just that she found Teyla something of a curious thing, someone she needed to find more about when the time permitted. "Right people, move out. Anything you might think of along the way I'm sure we can make do without and yes Valentine we probably will need it all and then some if our intel is correct."

<<To Gate Room>>

@DanielRyder @MeredithMcKay @Shadowlord
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 49
  • DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!
  • I already lost one captain. I won't lose another
    • Inkitt.com
« Reply #34 on: January 02, 2018, 02:17:52 PM »

Once Jon got geared up, he checked his weapon including the shotgun he just received. Following Jordan silently, the squad XO matched her pace towards the gateroom. Looking straight ahead, he wondered what fate will face him again through the gate. After his father and brothers died in combat, he felt a bit alone and curious as to what awaited him in the Pegasus galaxy. Since coming here, he hoped things won't be too bad in a new galaxy.

Shaking his head, his own demons was shaken off as he headed towards his next mission.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2018, 10:12:25 AM by DanielRyder »
I'm Daniel. It means, uh, "God is my judge" ~ Daniel Jackson. Upgrades S4E3 - StargateSg1

Ryder means Mounted Warrior or Messenger

Character List

MeredithMcKay

• Second Lieutenant
  • Reputation Power: 12
  • MeredithMcKay Thumb turning green.MeredithMcKay Thumb turning green.
« Reply #35 on: January 08, 2018, 04:41:20 PM »

"Nothing extra...no more than the usual."

Gulia replied as stocked up, checked her gear. Made sure every bit of it was in working order before she signed the chit. No offence to the quarter master but her life depended on this to be good and she was in the business of make sure things were structurally sound, being an engineer and all.

<<to the gate room>>

" Just because I was born for a purpose does not mean I have to resign myself to that fate."
Pages: 1 2 [3]

lethal-pageant