Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 14

Author Topic: PG8-K59 Alpha Site- Commanders Office-lvl 16  (Read 7322 times)

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 67
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
Re: PG8-K59 Alpha Site- Commanders Office
« Reply #120 on: September 16, 2015, 05:54:49 PM »

Lucille glanced up quickly at her former XO, it reminded her on just how much she relied on the Navy SEAL officer and how much she'd miss those long talks they often shared. "Thank you Jordan, I'll be there directly. By the way, could you do me a favor and see how Colonel Davis is doing for me. Perhaps you could give him a brief tour of the base, its been such a whirlwind since he arrived."

<<To Commissary>>

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 196
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #121 on: September 17, 2015, 08:11:27 PM »

"Yes Ma'am." For some reason Jordan noticed that the general was looking unusually sad, a face or side of the woman she never saw. Stern yes, angry yes, but never sad. It bothered her just for a moment but she knew Chalmers well enough not to ask her if there was something wrong; that would only serve to have her ear chewed off and told to mind her own business. "I'll see you again soon General, but if not tonight, at least before you leave tomorrow." She left as quietly as she arrived.

<<To gate room>>
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 67
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #122 on: September 21, 2015, 08:26:12 PM »

The general wasn't far behind Jordan, so close she was able to answer the woman before she was out of ear shot. "We'll make a point of it Jordan, we've been through too much together to miss this opportunity." Then she herself took a turn in the opposite direction towards her own destination.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
    • My Facebook
« Reply #123 on: March 13, 2017, 05:43:52 PM »

As of 22-08-11 Colonel Michelle Bixby USAF has assumed command of the Alpha Site. Colonel Davis returning to Earth taking up a post at the Pentagon.
Far Dareis Mai

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 73
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #124 on: March 13, 2017, 08:33:43 PM »

Michelle paced her new office.  She hadn’t even gotten a chance to really get used to her new position before it seemed a whole war was thrown on her front step.  She ran a frustrated hand through her dark hair, ready to collapse.

"Alex," she whispered.  "Where are you?"  She could really use his expertise at the moment.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #125 on: March 14, 2017, 10:27:19 PM »

<<From Gate Room>>

The elevators in the Alpha site were very deceptive. It was in fact built on the bones of a very old Ancient facility, with some of those 'elevators' in fact being 'transporters' just the same as found on Atlantis. Archeologists have dated the complex to be of an age comparable to that City in Pegasus, perhaps even a little older going by some of the old data bases found here and there, but not by much. Miki took Aurore to #2, an ordinary everyday earthly elevator that went straight to the upper level, then straight out the door, down the passageway fifty feet and they reached the CO's office. In fact there were two, Miki's office was the 'outer', then the CO's beyond that.

Knocking on the inner door, Miki spoke softly. "Colonel san, are you well?" She was always caring, tough but caring. "Our new executive officer Major Berge is here with me."
« Last Edit: June 20, 2017, 10:00:09 PM by Mim »
Far Dareis Mai

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • Second Lieutenant
  • Reputation Power: 47
  • Cipherhornet18 has great potential!Cipherhornet18 has great potential!Cipherhornet18 has great potential!Cipherhornet18 has great potential!Cipherhornet18 has great potential!Cipherhornet18 has great potential!Cipherhornet18 has great potential!Cipherhornet18 has great potential!Cipherhornet18 has great potential!
  • "Yo buddy, still alive?"
Re: PG8-K59 Alpha Site- Commanders Office-lvl 16
« Reply #126 on: June 27, 2017, 10:30:39 AM »

CMDT Berge, AdA

Aurore stood outside the door, waiting before they were called in. Unzipping one of the pockets on her flight suit, she pulled out a pack of hard candy and popped a piece into her mouth. A slight habit when nervous that she had developed, though at least she had broken herself of using gum as she had picked up while in college.

This was the first time she had seen a facility of alien origin since joining the Program, since most of her time had been either back training other pilots, mostly the ones coming from France, or temporarily posted on a ship for shipboard training duties. The fact she had a PAMAS G1, the French licence copy of the Beretta 92FS, on her in a black polymer fabric shoulder rig, only drove home even further she was now officially in a whole new world. The last time she had to carry a sidearm regularly was almost 4 years ago, when EC 1/7 was deployed to Tajikistan to fly missions over Afghanistan.

Still, she hoped, this might actually be more than just a desk job...

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #127 on: June 28, 2017, 08:44:05 AM »

Michelle scrubbed at her face.  It had been a rough transitioning to taking over at Alpha site.  It ran a lot differently then Zulu had and she didn't have Alex beside her to help her get used to things.  She twisted her ring on her finger, wishing she could just talk to him.  She blew out a breath, but looked up quickly as she heard Miki's voice.  The girl had been a God send.  She had been the one to help keep Michelle on the right path.

Michelle moved away from her desk, making sure everything was in order. "I am," she answered, moving around to open the door, a smile on her face.  "Please, come in."  She took a step back to let them enter.

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • Second Lieutenant
  • Cipherhornet18 has great potential!Cipherhornet18 has great potential!Cipherhornet18 has great potential!Cipherhornet18 has great potential!Cipherhornet18 has great potential!Cipherhornet18 has great potential!Cipherhornet18 has great potential!Cipherhornet18 has great potential!Cipherhornet18 has great potential!
« Reply #128 on: June 29, 2017, 12:32:56 PM »

CMDT Aurore Berge, AdA

As soon as she was let in, she finished off the hard candy in her mouth with a couple of crunches and stepped inside, snapping to attention. They were indoors, so she did not salute as it was out of protocol.

"Madame, Commandant Aurore Berge, French Air Force, reporting for duty. I was told I was to be assigned as your deputy." Aurore said, "I look forward to aiding you to the best of my abilities."

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #129 on: June 29, 2017, 08:32:12 PM »

In perfect ritual Miki pulled a chair out for the Frenchwoman with a cheery smile, even as she thought to herself it would be nice to have a little class on the base. Apart from Michelle and herself perhaps, most of the people, men and women on the base were a little how should she say? A little rough around the edges. Expected naturally. "Colonel San, do you wish me to retrieve the base briefing papers for the Commandant, or shall I simply recite what she should know?"
« Last Edit: July 25, 2017, 12:01:55 AM by Mim »
Far Dareis Mai

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
« Reply #130 on: June 30, 2017, 08:21:01 AM »

Michelle inclined her head. "Welcome to Alpha Site, Commandant.  As do I.  As you can see, I am still learning everything so having a third pair of eyes as Chief Petty Officer Sakai has been a great help to me with hopefully make this easier for all of us." She smiled as Miki pulled a chair out then took a step back . The girl had been a life saver.  She didn't know where she would be if Miki hadn't been here to pull her out of the void of papers and confusion.  Hopefully having Aurore there would help as well.  Michelle considered it.  "If you would like to give her the basic run down that should be good and if Commandant Berge would still like the reports to look at we can retrieve them then."

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • Second Lieutenant
« Reply #131 on: July 24, 2017, 11:21:20 PM »

CMDT Aurore Berge, AdA

"The basic rundown is sufficient. I can read the details once I'm settled in." Aurore said with a nod. "And I look forward to working with you as well, Chief." She said, nodding to Miki as well.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #132 on: July 25, 2017, 12:26:00 AM »

Bowing slightly as was her custom, Miki spoke as clearly in English as she could manage, which was pretty damned good considering she spoke barely a word of the language four years ago when she joined the Stargate Program. "Thank you Colonel San, Commandant San." She clicked the remote again, bringing up a series of images. "For your benefit, both I imagine here is an aerial overview of the base. As you can see it is large and extensive, covering almost twenty five square miles. The air base as you can see is located in the northern section near the foothills, with the main entrance and road to Foreston our nearest town to the south east. The base has been active now since 2005 and this facility is in fact built over the top of an old Lantean base." Both of them would have seen that for themselves even at a cursory glance.

She went on to describe Foreston itself, the people and their customs and other important things such as their sometimes hostile neighbors the Borg. Finally she came to the immediate here and now. "Not long after the Dreadnought left one of our people was taken by the hostile northern Borg. She fortunately has been returned to us and sent back to Earth for recuperation. A day after that incident, two others also I should mention were former staff of Zulu station were captured by the Lucian Alliance, whom we have had a few attacks from over the years." She explained how Bobbie and Kim were rescued by SG4 and how another day passed and the southern city of Altan was attacked; the movement of Worthag's forces to Merrenden then at last to the present. "The Borg Chieftain returned to his home with his forces only to find his own city under attack from a race we believe reside across the western sea. They came in large ironclad steam powered ships and are now moving their forces northwards. Currently our own forces along with our allies the local Cavaleiros, El'Dari, Kelt and even the Borg themselves are holding them back just twenty kilometers south of Merrenden." She bowed again. "Please questions ask if I have left anything out."
Far Dareis Mai

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • Second Lieutenant
« Reply #133 on: July 25, 2017, 09:17:26 AM »

CMDT Aurore Berge, AdA

The French fighter pilot was silent during the briefing and a moment after before speaking up.

"I was given what would be at best called the bare bones report about who we're up against here. Could you please elaborate on their military capabilities? Weapons, tactics, anything like that which could help us." Aurore said, before glancing to Michelle as well, "Where do we stand in terms of available forces and what our objectives are?"

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
« Reply #134 on: July 25, 2017, 09:25:05 AM »

Michelle scrubbed her eyes as she listened to Miki report everything that had happened.  What she wouldn't give for just a few minutes of down time.  She hadn't seen Kim and Bobbie in what felt like ages and she missed Alex terribly.  Only her training and desire to help the ones here kept her from falling apart completely.

She blew out a breath. "We have a few forces that are working their way toward the main fighting now.  I do believe they are also working on getting some of the battle ships up and going if I am thinking correctly.  So much has happened so quickly."
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 14

lethal-pageant