Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: PG8-K59 Alpha Site Main Entrance  (Read 3964 times)

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 79
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
Re: PG8-K59 Alpha Site Main Entrance
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2015, 08:22:21 PM »

<<from motor pool>>

Flynn got comfortable in her seat, being careful of her leg.  She smiled a bit.  "I'll remember that.  I'm not sure what will happen when I get back to the SGC." She didn't even know when she would be leaving.  She looked out the window. "Huh,I wonder what they are doing."
« Last Edit: March 31, 2015, 09:41:46 AM by sorra »

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 51
  • DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.
  • I already lost one captain. I won't lose another
    • Inkitt.com
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2015, 08:29:35 PM »

*Motor Pool*

Jorsh looked from the window of the vehicle as they pulled into the Main Entrance. He looked out through the window for a minute and responded to Flynn's question, "Some Training exercise I suspect."

As the vehicle stopped, he got out first and proceeded to help Flynn out like a gentleman he is. He responded to Blake, "Thanks warrant officer for the ride."
« Last Edit: March 30, 2015, 08:42:02 PM by Greenhorn »
I'm Daniel. It means, uh, "God is my judge" ~ Daniel Jackson. Upgrades S4E3 - StargateSg1

Ryder means Mounted Warrior or Messenger

Character List

George4

« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2015, 10:49:37 PM »

He watched as Joarm  and a woman whose leg was obviously broken. He was getting into the back of the LRPV.  He first looked behind him and quickly spotted checked there perimeter.  His job was to keep the main gun mag clear for John. If he did not the gun would get stuck. He hopped into the back door.  He sneezed from the dust meaning it was easily used recently.  He checked once inside how many belts were available.  Just in case some more needed loaded up. He estimated about 600 give or take.

"Ammo mags seemed to be aduaquet. No need for resupply. I am ready back here, who we waiting on?"

He was very antsy.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2015, 01:41:09 AM by RogueRanger »

sleepydemon

• Second Lieutenant
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • sleepydemon is looked down upon.
  • I thought it was a good idea at the time
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2015, 11:39:37 PM »

She was heading into the Humvee and a thought accured to her the marine looked fresh out of boot camp and the fact they where apart of the program spoke volumes for their abilities.  It was hard to get into this program even as a marine.
They had quite a few of them however since they seemed to love to dive head first into a deadly situation without thought. She looked at Jordan before heading into the Humvee.

"What is going thourgh the heads of SCG higher ups, sending kids on a mission like this? They look barely old enough to shave."

She decided to wait to see where she would be sitting.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 219
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2015, 02:14:07 AM »

"My grandfather was from Sussex in the UK Turk, he enlisted for his regiment during World War one at the age of fourteen." Jordan said very candidly as she stepped into the Humvee control vehicle with its long rooftop antennae. She waited for Jon to get in before she headed out, tapping her radio to Kaster. "Sergeant, follow me when we leave. Keep as close as you can without ramming up the back of me and make sure you have your surface radar on, it can detect movement of both humanoids and animals, neither of which we need to encounter uncalled for."

*****************

Blake waited for the other group to fully get mounted before walking with his company to the base entrance, all the while watching Flynn, making sure she was okay. If he could have, he would have driven into the underground hangar entrance, thereby allowing her to gain easier access, but unless in an emergency, Chalmers didn't want any unnecessary diesel fumes in those places, he couldn't blame her for that. "I'm going with ya'all Joarm, I didn't put on this monkey suit for nothing you know." Although a clean day uniform was not exactly a suit, but to Blake anything more than his T shirt and cam pants was formal. He looped his arm through Flynn's, making the excuse he was helping her. "Its a good walk inside Flynn, just in case is all." His eyes were rather bright for one so casual.
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2015, 09:45:03 AM »

Flynn nodded. "Yes, I suppose you are right, Joarm."  It looked like they were quite busy though.  Flynn smiled in thanks as Joarm helped her out of the van.  Yes, she could get around much better then before, but she still had to be careful of how fast she moved or which direction.  The extra hand was much appreciated. "You are?" she asked, looking at Blake.  She hadn't realized that he would be accompanying them.  She felt herself start to blush a bit and couldn't for the life of her figure out why.  It wasn't like she hadn't talked to guys before.  She smiled a bit though when Blake offered to give her a hand. "Well, with you two here I think I can handle it."

Shadowlord

• Sin Bin
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 34
  • Shadowlord is a rising star!Shadowlord is a rising star!Shadowlord is a rising star!Shadowlord is a rising star!Shadowlord is a rising star!Shadowlord is a rising star!
« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2015, 05:41:44 PM »

John was surprised that everyone today seemed so interested in their training exercise and wondered if this was because he was new to the site.

"Everything definitely seems ready to go" he said suddenly feeling a little more nervous then he did a minute ago

Perhaps this would be his big chance to prove that he can be the soldier this base needs but only time would tell.
John looked around one last time before making sure the passengers were ok.

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.
    • Inkitt.com
« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2015, 07:52:32 PM »

Joarm followed both Blake and Flynn inside the complex. He was eager to get started and was glad that Blake was coming to. He was glad for the company.

Jonathan entered the Humvee with both Jordan and Turk. He was slightly excited to be overseeing operations, but honestly. He didn't want to. He just wanted to handle fighters and fly the AC again. He was made for atmospheric and space flight but not ground stuff. He was born a pilot and he will a pilot. Still, as he entered the vehicle and closed the door, he watched and awaited Jordon's next command.
I'm Daniel. It means, uh, "God is my judge" ~ Daniel Jackson. Upgrades S4E3 - StargateSg1

Character List

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
    • My Facebook
« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2015, 03:02:35 AM »

"I wouldn't have it any other way Flynn and with Joarm here, I mean you have a virtual battalion at your side." Blake was a master of over statement, but then he was a mechanic and sometimes you had to improvise. "Come on, we'll see who all is going into town, maybe this might end up being a better day than it started after all."

<<To Commissary>>
Far Dareis Mai

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2015, 09:47:00 AM »

Flynn smiled a bit.  She didn't know why, but she felt comfortable with Blake around.  Maybe it was because he was from her home state.  She didn't know, but right now she wasn't worrying about it.  For the first time in a while she wasn't thinking about the attack that had injured her.  "Yes perhaps it will," she smiled.

<<To commissary>>

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2015, 11:53:44 PM »

{Sgt Kaster Sane} NPC

Getting into the truck was easy, getting it mobile was another thing altogether. Kaster had to memorise the manual and it was a quick read at that back in the base; but after a few moments thought, it all came flooding back to him as if he had the laptop right there in front of him..besides, the vehicle had its own onboard computer and trouble shooter, shouldn't be a problem.

He placed his hand on the bio sensor, the electronic voice came back asking his ID, which he gave promptly and as he did lights came on the dash and the HUD showed up a pale green on the windscreen. The engine start was sweet, he slipped it into drive, foot on the brake he called Jordan. "Ready to rock n roll Commander." His head tilted to the side to Valentine and in the mirror he could see Warwick. "Buckle up guys, I saw some read outs from this base, some of the roads ain't what ya call tarmac."

<Humvee>

"Copy that Sergeant. Follow me, keep a distance no more than 10 metres." Jordan gunned the engine of the Humvee aiming the large vehicle almost due north along the semi paved road. For about two miles it wasn't so bad, then as she made a swing north east then north again along another road it became fairly rough. "You two okay?" She asked Turk and Jon as the Humvee started to bounce a little.

"I'm with you ma'am." Came the radio reply.
Far Dareis Mai

sleepydemon

• Second Lieutenant
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • sleepydemon is looked down upon.
  • I thought it was a good idea at the time
« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2015, 11:19:38 AM »

Turk was watching vigilantly the others as she hoisted herself in her seat. She was happy she wasn't driving. She was thinking about transfers that could take place. She was hoping for a small break before then. The team seemed very green and she wondered if they had worked together before because they fell into teamwork quckly or if that was just the American way of training. She had forgotten the bouncing of a driven vechile after being in space for a long time.

"Everything is good. Have you seen a more functional team work this quickly before in the programme before?"!
« Last Edit: April 16, 2015, 08:52:06 PM by sleepydemon »

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • Inkitt.com
« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2015, 03:29:59 PM »

There was something odd in the air. Maybe a taste of whats coming ahead in the horizon. As Joarm took one last look outside at the departing Humvee, he felt a little bit of a moment there where he was a little vulnerable. The air felt a bit chilly for a brief moment, but he came back to reality as he remembered his training as an archer. He would be ready for whatever comes. Turning around, he followed his friends inside heading towards the Commissary.

As he was sitting in the Humvee, Jon felt a bit nervous. He was used to being at the pilot seat. Usually flying helicopters, he always had the pilot seat and Akela had the co pilot. But here, sitting in the passenger seat, he felt nervous. What if the vehicle exploded during transit and something. Shaking his head slightly to get his thoughts out of that, he looked to watch the other Humvee as they continued on with their little training scenario. He turned to respond to the commander's question, "I'm fine, ma'am."

Character List

Shadowlord

• Sin Bin
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 34
  • Shadowlord is a rising star!Shadowlord is a rising star!Shadowlord is a rising star!Shadowlord is a rising star!Shadowlord is a rising star!Shadowlord is a rising star!
« Reply #28 on: April 13, 2015, 06:13:52 PM »

John attempted to keep himself from being thrown around as much as possible as he glanced at the soldiers in the vehicle with him wondering what the purpose of this was.

"So, does anyone know any fun places to visit once were off duty around here?" John asked wondering what he would do once it was time for a break.

George4

« Reply #29 on: April 13, 2015, 08:11:30 PM »

He was keeping the main gun as clear as possible with a few bumps here andd there.

" I like the Spartan fight club after jodi's pub. The club is a good way to relieve stress when you're doing hurryup and wait. It only cost you 5 to Jodi yo get in."
« Last Edit: April 13, 2015, 08:19:08 PM by George4 »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

lethal-pageant