Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Author Topic: PG8-K59 Alpha Site Gunnery training range  (Read 4382 times)

sleepydemon

• Second Lieutenant
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • sleepydemon is looked down upon.
  • I thought it was a good idea at the time
Re: PG8-K59 Alpha Site Gunnery training range
« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2015, 10:44:38 AM »

The weapons being turned in and switched struck her as odd.  Bad weather on the alpha site met it would become just as dangerous out as it was at night. But she didn't argue. She hadn't even gotten her weapons together when she had awoken.

"Mine are still by my night stand Commander."

Kaster Sane

• Staff Sergeant
  • Kaster Sane is looked down upon.
  • lets kick some teeth in on a galactic scale
« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2015, 08:39:09 AM »

As his mind quickly reverted back to that of a Marine and not a seal he shook his head clear and quickly dropped the clip from both weapons and sets the on the table before ejecting the round from each chamber and placing them in his pocket out of habit

George4

« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2015, 10:23:10 AM »

He walked outside and didn't like how the weather was deciding to pick up. It seemed like an hurricane was about to barrel though. He then turned in his standard weapons he got for being sent on missions.

"When are we starting?"

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 56
  • DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!
  • I already lost one captain. I won't lose another
    • Inkitt.com
« Reply #33 on: May 26, 2015, 01:10:55 AM »

Jon responded to Warwick's question, "Soon."

He shrugged as his eyes casually lazed over to the table with the weapons on it. They were getting the intar weapons. Taking his own weapon out, he ejected the cartridge, inspected it before placing it diagonally across on the table. Hopefully he will get those weapons back. It would be a shame if he lost them. Taking his place among the few, Jon was ready for a little game of target practice. With paintballs.
I'm Daniel. It means, uh, "God is my judge" ~ Daniel Jackson. Upgrades S4E3 - StargateSg1

Ryder means Mounted Warrior or Messenger

Character List

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 235
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #34 on: May 26, 2015, 03:04:00 AM »

Jordan fished a key from her pocket and tossed it to the Sergeant. "The moment you've selected Intar weapons for each of you, your time starts. You will drive from here to that first ridge line over there." Jordan pointed directly beyond them to the west, there was a rise in the ground that went almost across their entire field of vision. "You will need to find the gap, then progress through that to a bunker among trees. The moment you exit that gap, you will be under fire. Now move it! Sergeant get the weapons from the armory, chose whatever you wish."

((Intar weapons can take the form of any weapon the SGC uses))
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Kaster Sane

• Staff Sergeant
« Reply #35 on: May 26, 2015, 06:36:03 AM »

Sane scratches his head for a second before shaking it slowly and looking at the Commander with an odd blankness to his natuarally emerald eye.    "No offense Commander.     But that plan is completely frakked, Not to mention suicidal"    His tone was cold yet calm as he spoke to his superior yet ge still picked up the strange object that formed into a perfect copy of his own M4a1.    "Why would i allow these marines to drive all willy nilly thru a gap when i know they'll be fired on as they exit Ma'am?"   His expressio. became more stern than normal as he asked, Having lost too many squadmates over suicidal plans

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 56
  • DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!
  • I already lost one captain. I won't lose another
    • Inkitt.com
« Reply #36 on: May 26, 2015, 10:13:01 AM »

Jon gave Sane a look and sighed shaking his head as he rolled his eyes before responding to the clueless marine, ""You do realize this is an exercise right?"

He interjected it that it was possibly the only reason why they were to do this. It was to prepare, probably, for another one of those enemy maneuvers. He straightened up and was one of the first to take one of the intar weapons. He checked over the weapon making sure it was working properly.
I'm Daniel. It means, uh, "God is my judge" ~ Daniel Jackson. Upgrades S4E3 - StargateSg1

Ryder means Mounted Warrior or Messenger

Character List

sleepydemon

• Second Lieutenant
« Reply #37 on: May 26, 2015, 03:58:29 PM »

"Are you worried because the sergeant is taking a training exercise more seriously then the others, Jon?"

She picked up one of Intar weapons and started to check if it worked.

"This is the Alpha sight danger can lurk at any turn. It's considered a hostile planet in some areas and even more so at night."

She smiled and turned to the commander.

"Any other switches for the exercise."
« Last Edit: May 26, 2015, 05:15:55 PM by sleepydemon »

George4

« Reply #38 on: May 26, 2015, 04:45:47 PM »

He picked up one of the Intar weapons and turned it into a sniper rifle to test out how it worked. He however did not attempt to fire it. He then flipped it though several other weapons provided by the programme. His seemed to work perfectly.

"How soon is soon?"

He hostlered the weapon given.

"Just because it's an exercise doesn't mean we won't get into some type of trouble."

He gave a side long glance at Valentine. He was wondering about the odd order that seemed to get dropped.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
    • My Facebook
« Reply #39 on: May 26, 2015, 11:17:51 PM »

"Ahem." Jordan cleared her throat. "Sergeant, this is a standard drill, your enemy, who just happens to be me...and with the tools I have at hand, I will be using inert rounds, otherwise known as 'rubber bullets'. You three will have the protection of your vehicle until such time that you have to leave it. Then my team.." She indicated Jon and Turk. "..will be using Intar weapons. As I said earlier, there may well be a red team out there; which side my companions and I choose to take then, will be up to how you perform in the first round. Now, any last questions?"
Far Dareis Mai

sleepydemon

• Second Lieutenant
« Reply #40 on: May 28, 2015, 01:41:34 PM »

"I hope you boys are ready."

She gave a wink. She wondered if Jordan would have them do a spread out maneuver or a cluster but she was sure that wasn't information privy to the marines. So she stretched a bit.
The incoming hurricane was a random neutral event for the exercise and it could hinder and help either side.

George4

« Reply #41 on: May 28, 2015, 02:20:56 PM »

He was fiddling with the fake weapon in his hand. He wasn't sure about not having a real weapon on hand. He had a bad feeling something was going to happen that they would need some real weapons but as for questions he had none.

He never had any because his mos was seek target shoot no questions about why.

"No Ma'am. Not at this time."

Kaster Sane

• Staff Sergeant
« Reply #42 on: May 31, 2015, 09:59:36 PM »

"Rubber bullets or not Ma'am, I'd rather not take my squad straight down a funnel into oncoming fire    Sane stated as he fiddled with the Intar, and not very comfortable with how fake and toylike it felt in his hands

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #43 on: June 01, 2015, 01:39:25 AM »

"Hardly any different and a whole lot safer than crawling under barbed wire back in basic Sergeant with live rounds shooting over your head. Quite possibly a hundred times safer as well. Now move out, you're now on the clock, you have exactly one hour to complete the first part of the exercise, from then on you 'will' be scrambling over one another to survive, virtually of course." She placed one hand behind her back, the other hand she was looking at her watch. With her eyes she took in both Jon and Turk, they were going to have some work to do as well, Jordan would make sure of that.
Far Dareis Mai

Shadowlord

• Sin Bin
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.
« Reply #44 on: June 01, 2015, 01:55:39 AM »

John for one was completely fine using the Intar weapon he had chosen a P90 and a handgun for his own personal use.
He preferred small weapons most of the time unless he was up against more armoured foes.

"I believe we can do it" he said believing in their ability to take down the enemy

"Besides its not like we cant cheat" he said also deciding to pick up an Intar sniper rifle with a small smile

The squad would have to work together and use all the tactics in the book if they were going to come out of this without a single casualty.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6