Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Stargate Command- Level 21. Med Bay Radiology-MRI  (Read 2705 times)

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 228
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
Re: Stargate Command- Level 21. Med Bay Radiology-MRI
« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2015, 02:40:49 AM »

{Admiral Sean Davidson} NPC

Having covered everything possible, it was time for Sean to check up on his wife, there had been no communication for quite sometime now and he was starting to worry, it probably showed on his face as well. He watched Anne then Linde and her father go before he spoke to Carrie again. "Doc, before I go, is there any harm in taking a Tylenol if you think you're going to have a headache?"
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

NG

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 49
  • NG has great potential!NG has great potential!NG has great potential!NG has great potential!NG has great potential!NG has great potential!NG has great potential!NG has great potential!NG has great potential!
« Reply #31 on: June 16, 2015, 12:35:04 AM »

And all of a sudden just about everybody except the Admiral had left the room. Carrie gave him a slightly bemused look, “Umm, no, not really. Why?”

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
    • My Facebook
« Reply #32 on: June 16, 2015, 03:03:03 AM »

"Just a hunch Carrie." Sean sat down, he needed to chew the fat for a while, more so with Sarah not being around. "When things get busy, inevitably they go south very quickly around here as you well know. That being so, I just know I am going to have one massive headache and I just thought it would be a good plan to get in early." Then he realised he was dealing with a woman and he knew how intuitive they were, he also knew Carrie could see right through him so he might as well fess up. "SG9, I'm worried. We've not heard from them since they mysteriously disappeared from Washington and we do have a very highly classified item with them. If someone who shouldn't, get their hands on young Heckman, it is going to look very very bad."
« Last Edit: June 16, 2015, 03:05:56 AM by RogueRanger »
Far Dareis Mai

NG

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Major
  • NG has great potential!NG has great potential!NG has great potential!NG has great potential!NG has great potential!NG has great potential!NG has great potential!NG has great potential!NG has great potential!
« Reply #33 on: June 17, 2015, 12:43:57 AM »

Carrie nodded, "Sure, go ahead and take some. I know I would to keep it at bay," before frowning and leaned against wall as Sean spoke.
Losing Boonie was bad, having her in the wrong hands would be even worse. Now if the entire team of four was gone... What would that be classified as - Disaster? Definitely FUBAR to use the military expression.
"You're telling me we lost track of an entire team!? Off world I can understand doing that for a couple of hours, but here? On Earth? As I understand it they more or less did a hit and run with the SGC and taking off again by lunch yesterday..." Her voice was full of disbelief. "What about their SubQ-transmitters?"

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #34 on: June 18, 2015, 12:37:10 AM »

"I'll take a pack with me when I leave." Sean even now could feel the onset of a migraine, surely it wasn't his age showing? Of course he knew one of his co-conspirators would be aghast, hence he told Carrie first about it and not Anne; she would have been much more brutal of her assessment on him. "NORAD rang the bell not an hour after they were supposed to be in DC. They tracked a Hat'ak leaving Earth Orbit. We contacted our Tok'ra friends they were able to pin it down heading somewhere in the region of the former Aschen territories, they've not been able to get further than that though as they're having their own battles with this new threat we now have on the horizon. Carrie, I have to say this...if their transmitters are still intact, we've not been able to locate them. The Hammond has done several sweeps of the area, they came up empty. Of course though its like looking for the veritable needle in a hay stack." He leaned on his forehead, he knew this was going to be a long day.
Far Dareis Mai

NG

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Major
« Reply #35 on: June 21, 2015, 01:34:15 PM »

“Oh crap…” Carrie pulled in a deep breath, “…but, between Hughes and Foster, don’t you think they’re able to pull something off in their end to let us know that they’re alive and ok? I mean, they’ve both been part of this for quite a few years now. They’ve got a lot of experience. Put Bonnie in to the equation too…”
She tried to give him an encouraging smile, “I understand and share your concern, but we’ve got people out there looking for them and hopefully they’ll call back in time for dinner, letting us their cell phone all of a sudden ran out of batteries?”

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #36 on: June 22, 2015, 05:35:36 PM »

"I've got every faith in the team Carrie." Sean said rather flatly as he leaned on his elbows, his face contorted somewhat resembling a man worrying about his teenage daughter out on her first date. "I don't have any faith at all about what's out there!" His head jerked in an upward direction which left no doubt as to where he meant, nor whom for that matter. "Let's hope so Doc, at least if something positive happens today, that'll be one less reason for me to have that headache...oh, do you mind if I hang out here with you for a while? That office of mine can be so depressing sometimes."
Far Dareis Mai

NG

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Major
« Reply #37 on: June 24, 2015, 03:01:20 PM »

Despite the seriousness in their conversation, Carrie couldn’t help but to slip a chuckle, “You think my office is any less depressing? 21 floors under ground, without any windows and stuffed with books, charts and probably an out of date chocolate bar or two?”
Still with a small grin on her face, she pushed away from the wall she’d been leaning against, gave the Admiral a pat on the shoulder while with her other hand pointed with her thumb towards the door, “Come on Sean, let’s get you that Tylenol before I change my mind and do keep you here until further notice.”

>> To Medical unit, Nurses' station >>

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #38 on: June 25, 2015, 12:33:36 AM »

*radio*

"Carrie, this is Cheryl Brownwell, we have SG9 inbound, they have Colonel Donovan injured, they request a gurney to be ready in the gate room."

Now that was a headache reliever if ever there was one, a bit of well timed humor. Sean had to let it out with a burst of controlled by sincere laughter. "Thanks Carrie, I needed that." He could though faintly here her radio go off in her earpiece, Sean in good wisdom often left his switched off, if anyone wanted him bad enough, he was never far away. "Problem?" He asked.

>> To Medical unit, Nurses' station >>
Far Dareis Mai
Pages: 1 2 [3]

lethal-pageant