Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: PG8-K59 Alpha Site- Southern Regions  (Read 3736 times)

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 216
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
Re: PG8-K59 Alpha Site- Southern Regions
« Reply #75 on: September 28, 2015, 03:23:44 AM »

<AC401 Bald Eagle to Dreadnought>>

Cate wasn't one to worry over much about anything, even death never bothered her so much as she had seen more than her fair share of it. But right now she knew the mental state of the others was paramount and if they were to survive on that score the needed to be treated with cotton wool. The instant all were aboard, she set the heaters on full, effectively almost making the interior of the dropship almost as if it were a sauna. She then stripped off her arctic wear then once again knelt by Croumer's side; there was a pulse, barely and this was going to be touch and go. "I'll prep for launch, then radio the Alpha site with some good news at least." She raised the ramp once more, then headed for the cockpit to go through the standard routine. When that was done, before dust off she called the alpha site with a brief message. "Alpha site this is Bald Eagle. Three birds safely in hand." That was all she needed to say.
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Troy

• Second Lieutenant
  • Reputation Power: 28
  • Troy is on the verge of being accepted.Troy is on the verge of being accepted.Troy is on the verge of being accepted.Troy is on the verge of being accepted.Troy is on the verge of being accepted.
« Reply #76 on: September 29, 2015, 12:09:24 AM »

Entering the craft, William quickly stripped down to the base level of clothing and got to work. Taking the vital signs of all three women, he was glad to discover all had a pulse. Some of them were weak, but a weak pulse was better than no pulse. He also glanced over at his two teammates to see how they were doing.

Cate was all business which was to be expected from a career military. Cass seemed a bit taxed by the ordeal, even shivering a little.

Cassandra, get yourself some of the tea, it should help boost your warmth and energy. Once that's done I need your help with our patients. I want them out of their wet clothing, it is just serving to hamper our efforts. When that's done, wrap them up in blankets and place some heating packs under their armpits and on their stomach. I'll get the IV's started which will help warm them p and replenish lost fluids."

As the medical equipment was stored near the cockpit, William made sure to remind Cate of one other aspect.
"It should be standard procedure, but make sure to remind our friends in the sky to have a med team meet us upon landing."

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 78
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #77 on: September 29, 2015, 09:46:02 AM »

<AC401 Bald Eagle to Dreadnought>

Kim was drifting in and out of consciousness.  She wanted to make sure her friends were both safe, but she just didn't have the strength to continue.  She coughed hoarsely again as she started to shiver, feeling like she was a block of ice.   She wanted to be home and laughing and joking with her friends again.  What everyone was saying was just going over her head and she could barely make out words.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
    • My Facebook
« Reply #78 on: September 30, 2015, 02:00:42 AM »

{PO Noah Israel RAN} NPC

*radio from AS Control Room*

"Great news Bald Eagle, well done. Update us please the moment you get back to the Dread. Alpha site out."

((OOC waiting for NL :D ))
Far Dareis Mai

Nerdlover

• Senior Airman
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Nerdlover A new starter.
« Reply #79 on: September 30, 2015, 03:26:47 PM »

Cass was suppressing the shivers but she was focused on more pressing matters. She was thrilled that Troy had taken point (as he should being the medic) and told her exactly what she could do to help without being asked."On it Troy" She stripped off her outerwear and took a few sips of tea before returning to girls that were far colder then she.

She began peeling off the girls clothing. It was frozen stiff around the edges which worried her, that kind of ice against skin could easily cause frostbite. She then put warm packs in the essential areas as Troy instructed. She then moved onto the next woman. Troy was putting in the IVs and they were moving in harmony tending to the 3 women. It was nice that they worked together so well and so efficiently without having to coordinate every little detail.

"Ohana Means family. Family means nobody gets left behind, or forgotten."
--Stitch

Also the Stargate philosophy...

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #80 on: October 01, 2015, 02:38:41 AM »

"Typical male." Cate wasn't impressed with Noah's reply, he could have waited a second for her to respond, hell how did he even know something hadn't happened in between. Still nothing did and the best thing was they had their girls in hand, though she was worried about Croumer, a friend from the past of her mother's and that always cut deeper.

"When you're both ready give me a shout. I want to take a look over that area the girls originally came from before we head back." Yes she knew every second counted and likely Troy would argue the point, but what she planned would take no more than an extra few moments. Cate began working through the dust off procedure, her hands tense as she felt the chill still in them. Checking her gauges she was surprised to see it was minus 25 outside.
Far Dareis Mai

Troy

• Second Lieutenant
  • Reputation Power: 28
  • Troy is on the verge of being accepted.Troy is on the verge of being accepted.Troy is on the verge of being accepted.Troy is on the verge of being accepted.Troy is on the verge of being accepted.
« Reply #81 on: October 01, 2015, 04:32:01 PM »

William checked to ensure the patients & medical gear were secured before settling into a nearby jump-seat.

"We're ready back here, just don't take too long with your detour. The sooner we get them aboard the better their chances at a full recovery."

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #82 on: October 02, 2015, 02:19:20 AM »

"Won't be more than the shake of a cats tail Will..iam." Cate paused at the name briefly, he had the same name as her father and everyone who knew him, even subordinates called him Will. Not exactly and always to his face though, he was after all not so long ago Admiral and Commander of the Stargate fleet. She knew also everything Troy's name came into her head, she'd get a lump in her throat.

The lift off was smooth and easy for them as was expected considering the delicate cargo they carried. Cate did her best while in atmosphere to ensure the inertia dampeners were set to full, even if it did waste a little power, the ship could well afford it. Taking a smooth arc on a flat trajectory over the top of the mountain, she lowered the 401 into the valley where the Dreadnought had last 'caught' the trace of the vessel that had taken the girls. She did a quick sweep and found nothing visually, although her sensors would record much more, Cate didn't have time to analyse just yet, she'd take care of that once they were back. "Okay guys I'm done. We'll push on back to the Dread now. Everyone okay still?" She had to ask, the condition those girls were in could change at any time.

<<To Dreadnought>>
Far Dareis Mai

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #83 on: October 20, 2015, 11:52:42 PM »

<Elara>

Elara is a small farming community situated roughly forty miles south of Foreston. The town is essentially a single main hard dirt covered road with some twenty or so businesses arranged either side. There are around eighty families in the area, most of them growing grains or raising live stock such as sheep and cattle. Some of the 'Wold's' best cheeses come from this region.
Far Dareis Mai
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

lethal-pageant