Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7

Author Topic: Stargate Command - Level 28 - Main Armory  (Read 4334 times)

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 196
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
Stargate Command - Level 28 - Main Armory
« on: June 23, 2013, 09:58:38 PM »

The base's primary armoury resides on level 28, manned at all times by security personnel. SG teams requisition all weapons from the armory prior to mission embarkation and check in their weapons when they return. All unspent ordnance is returned and inventoried at the completion of each mission.

Armorer - Master Sergeant Adam Greenburg USAF
Assistant- Sergeant Tony Cassar (stores) USMC
« Last Edit: April 20, 2018, 07:00:43 PM by Mim »
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
    • My Facebook
Re: Stargate Command - Level 28 - Main Armory
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2013, 10:43:02 PM »

<<From Briefing Room>>

He'd made stops to change out of his marine dress blues and into his tactical gear; after which, he'd grabbed four SG-9 patches from the base quartermaster. Now, as he waited for his team to arrive and grab their weapons, he strapped on his leg holster. SG-9 was unlikely to see combat on Asculae Tena, but they would be prepared for it just the same.
Far Dareis Mai

NG

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • NG is a force to reckon with.NG is a force to reckon with.NG is a force to reckon with.NG is a force to reckon with.NG is a force to reckon with.NG is a force to reckon with.NG is a force to reckon with.NG is a force to reckon with.
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2013, 03:22:35 AM »

>>From Quarters, level 14 >>

Tim came out from the stairs and slowed his pace in to a walk to be able to finally put on his jacket and tac-vest, and to slow his breath a bit.
Still a little puzzled about his orders; Tim continued over to the armory, slid his card through the reader and stepped inside. He knew he was on the waiting list to be slotted for a team but so were a lot of others, so probably he was just – again – filling in for someone missing or… they were heading off to something needing a medic on site if things went ugly. Those were the worst ones in his opinion, knowing that people probably would get injured, and seriously too, but then at the same time it also felt good to actually be there, making a difference. Talk about mixed feelings.

He took another deep breath and walked over to Hughes by the counter, stopping in front of him, “Lieutenant Foster reporting for duty. Sir”

((OOC: Yeah, yeah, I know, sue me! I know next to nothing about this jungle about reporting and saluting inside with or without something on the head, so just assume that Tim does what is correct, ok? :P ))

Rodgin Kemph

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2013, 05:26:11 PM »

((Posted this in the wrong place. Here we are, in the right place. Can't believe I missed this thread.))

{SG-8}
First Lieutenant Harly Lawler USMC
Staff Sgt. Bradley Cooper USMC
Staff Sergeant Tony Esposito  USMC
Staff Sergeant Hans Nielson USMC
Sergeant Michiel Freeman USMC
Sergeant Maci Sniders USMC
Corporal Taguchi Junoesque USMC
Corporal Katiana Lopez USMC
Lieutenant Junior Grade Alexander Ramirez US Navy

The entire team was present when Harley got there, with everyone ready to draw weapons, and the armory clerk having the ussual suspects piled high and ready. Well worn weapons cards were turned into him as Harly barked out assignments.

"Double combat load on the ammo, and bring extra water," she said, her voice ringing over the herd of people with a clear sound. "Corpral Juno and Staff Sergeant Esposito, I want you on 240s. Sorry about the weight boys, but we need the firepower. Staff Sergeant Cooper, I need you loaded out and then check with the gateroom to make sure they are prepped for us and check on any last minute intel. Everyone else, I want a secondary load out of zats. Any questions?"

"Demo ma'am," Michielle called out.

"Standard load," she called back over the din of weapons and ammo being shuffled to the appropriate people. "SG-12 will be coming with us, so be ready to change tactics on the fly. Once you have your gear, move to the gate room. No time people, we have no time."
The complaints were only muttered, but Harly knew they were there.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2013, 09:45:58 PM »

((It was a more recent creation than that.  ;)))

The disassembled pieces of his Jericho 941 lay scattered before him on the counter, as the marines of SG-8 bustled about the armory, putting their gear together. Robert scarcely looked up as Foster reported for duty. There was just something he found oddly soothing about taking a weapon apart and putting it back together - always had. And it didn't have to be Earth-made. For one of the planet's foremost scientists, he was equally as comfortable around a weapon of alien make.

But he took time a small time-out to jerk his thumb toward the weapon racks, where his own HK 416 had come from. "If you've got a pre-existing kit, grab it. I'll brief you when the others get here."

Meanwhile, SG-8 looked like they were about ready to head out to the gate room - and he briefly looked to his fellow marine before returning to his work. "Good luck, Lieutenant."
Far Dareis Mai

NG

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Major
  • NG is a force to reckon with.NG is a force to reckon with.NG is a force to reckon with.NG is a force to reckon with.NG is a force to reckon with.NG is a force to reckon with.NG is a force to reckon with.NG is a force to reckon with.
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2013, 03:24:35 PM »

“Yes, sir.” Tim waked over to the counter and signed out for his standard equipment; a zat, an M9 and a P90. Probably the most standardized gear someone had around this place, but he didn’t really care as long as they were reliable. The medical back pack that followed his weapons over the counter was something else though. It was habit he’d developed over the years, to always have a costume made ‘to-go’ kit in the armory for occasions just like this.

He slung the back pack over one shoulder and walked back to Hughes as he clipped the P90 in to place on his vest, “Sir?” He made a motion with his head towards the marines, “Are we moving out with them? In that case I need to pack a bit more on the heavy side…?”

Rodgin Kemph

« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2013, 04:27:25 PM »

{SG-8}
First Lieutenant Harly Lawler USMC
Staff Sgt. Bradley Cooper USMC
Staff Sergeant Tony Esposito  USMC
Staff Sergeant Hans Nielson USMC
Sergeant Michiel Freeman USMC
Sergeant Maci Sniders USMC
Corporal Taguchi Junoesque USMC
Corporal Katiana Lopez USMC
Lieutenant Junior Grade Alexander Ramirez US Navy

"Thank you sir," Harly said with a small smile. "But we won't need it. This is what we do. SG-8, move out."

Captain Hughes got several nods and winks as the team rolled past, all of them giving him the respect of a fellow marine.

<<To the Gate Room>>

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2013, 01:11:50 AM »

Bonnie was fast, she doubled to the armory leaving Charlotte in her wake. After spending so much time on her back and then another absurd amount of time in physio and the gym, she was not only now super fit, but agile, fast and very strong for her size and weight. She came into the armory itself she took one look at the gathering crowd.  She addressed the first person she saw, which happened to be her old buddy from the Alpha Site Tim Foster and of course Rob Hughes; a guy she admired for his stoic demeanor considering what he had been going through the last six months. "Sirs.... ya'll planning a party? Whoa... I mean like this is big time. What are we doing? Lieutenant Summers never said much except you guys need my charm and hotness." Yeah, Bonnie was back.
Far Dareis Mai

Bowsy 112

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Bowsy 112 is a force to reckon with.Bowsy 112 is a force to reckon with.Bowsy 112 is a force to reckon with.Bowsy 112 is a force to reckon with.Bowsy 112 is a force to reckon with.Bowsy 112 is a force to reckon with.Bowsy 112 is a force to reckon with.Bowsy 112 is a force to reckon with.
  • If the Day does not require an AK then it is Good.
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2013, 02:11:07 AM »

1st Lt Charlotte Summers

Charlotte walked in and stood next to the captain smiling. "Found her sir."

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2013, 09:33:19 PM »

Now that Senior Airman Heckman and Lieutenant Summers had filed in as SG-8 was moving out, that accounted for all of them. All eyes were on him - and Robert addressed his team. "Per Admiral Davidson's orders, Lieutenant Foster, Airman Heckman," he said, looking at each of them in turn, "you have been assigned to SG-9. Lieutenant Summers, you will be serving as my executive officer."

After he'd informed the British officer of her expanded role due to a last second roster change, he continued by passing around team patches. The last team to bear the SG-9 designation had taken one hundred percent casualties at Asculae Tena, but despite the fact this iteration was being sent back to the same planet, it was now considered by all to be a place of peace, though they would be prepared for combat just the same. "We've been tasked with our first mission: locate Flight Lieutenant Hughes or, failing that, to determine what became of her." He paid careful attention to his team's reactions. Perhaps he had a personal stake in the outcome of this mission, but who knew Catherine better? "We will be heading through the gate as soon as SG-8 and 12 are through. Questions?"
Far Dareis Mai

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2013, 11:27:11 PM »

Bonnie listened as she gathered what she needed, apparently Rob's stoicness extended to not even bothering with her wit. There was a time way back when he would have thrown equally back at her; things have changed, or that he was simply depressed and pining for Cate. She understood that. After a small argument with the armorer, Bonnie finally had what she wanted; a zat on her left thigh, her Beretta M9 on the right, a G36K and enough ammunition, that simply wouldn't weigh her down, but give her enough to be comfortable with. That included twenty M40 grenades. She went and stood by Rob and Charlotte once more. "Say what? Sir we're going to look for Ca.. Flight Lieuenant Hughes sir? I don't get it....seriously sir I understand what you're going through but surely?"
Far Dareis Mai

NG

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Major
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2013, 12:56:04 AM »

Tim mouth twitched in the corners and he quickly discarded his back pack on the floor and started to adjust some straps to hide it when Heckman and Summers came bustling in. Say what you wanted about that Heckman, but it was never boring around her.
A few straps later and he felt like he had his face under control again and straightened up as Hughes spoke.

Without a word he accepted the team patch. He knew the teams history, had been there when some of its remains had been transferred up to the Saggitta. Not a pretty sight. Tim fingered on it for a couple of seconds before attaching it to his shoulder and focused back on the present. ‘Search and rescue for a missing, presumed dead Flight lieutenant… and wife of my new CO. Shouldn’t be surprised after all this time. Stranger things do happen around here, don’t they?’ He slipped an involuntary sigh, ‘On the other hand I can’t blame the guy, wanting a proper closure on this whole thing. We didn’t even have a body to present back then.’
"No sir, no questions"

He almost groaned out loudly and had to restrain himself for not elbowing Heckman in her ribs when she spoke up, ‘Definitely not boring around her!’

Bowsy 112

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Bowsy 112 is a force to reckon with.Bowsy 112 is a force to reckon with.Bowsy 112 is a force to reckon with.Bowsy 112 is a force to reckon with.Bowsy 112 is a force to reckon with.Bowsy 112 is a force to reckon with.Bowsy 112 is a force to reckon with.Bowsy 112 is a force to reckon with.
  • If the Day does not require an AK then it is Good.
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2013, 04:35:14 AM »

1st Lt Charlotte Summers

Charlotte listened to the Captain and stuck the patch on her shoulder, a little off centre, but nevermind. He then explained the mission, she had been in the briefing room when the Admirial had given it to him. She smiled and nodded, the others seamed to be thinking it was for him, for Robert to get some closure, but Charlotte thought it was something else so she added. "We'll find her sir." she then added, in an attempt for the others not to question him on the main point of the mission so much. "We dont leave our people behind guys." She had a feeling Bonnie wasnt going to get along with her well.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2013, 08:42:15 PM »

The young airman was certainly as vocal as Robert remembered from his time at the Alpha Site - and about as irreverent, though he welcomed her candor. But he'd grown a lot as a person since then. "I understand that Flight Lieutenant Hughes is almost certainly dead, but as Lieutenant Summers has pointed out, we have an obligation to conduct a thorough search for her, as this command would do for any one of us."

There'd been a myriad of reasons why the SGC hadn't been in a position to really look for her following the last battle at Asculae Tena, but that was then and this was now. "The situation has changed since she was first listed as MIA. And now we're in a position to conduct a search that should have happened then." One way or the other, SG-9 could close the door on Catherine's status. "Is that going to be a problem, airman?"
Far Dareis Mai

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2013, 11:48:12 PM »

Bonnie was satisfied. She only wanted assurance that Rob hadn't gone out on a limb purely on emotional grounds; he had to have his head on straight and she was more than happy to have him as her new CO. God she loved both Cate and Rob like the siblings she should have had and not that loser Max. "Not in the least Cap'n. I was only making sure you were thinking with your head and not your um.." She left the rest unsaid.
Far Dareis Mai
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7