Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Atlantis- Jumper Bay  (Read 1553 times)

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 196
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
Re: Atlantis- Jumper Bay
« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2018, 09:29:17 PM »

<Jumper six>

"Of course you are." Mel wasn't known for being a joker, or even sarcastic. But she did have a mild teasing streak that she often used to good advantage.

While she waited for Amelia to give clearance Melinda was distracted by the voice from behind, Doctor Zelenka no less. Not getting out of her seat she called back to him. "Why don't you come with us Doctor, it'll do you good and we've got plenty of supplies so no one will go hungry." He head inclined towards Reese's bulging pack, plus she knew the Marines had their C-rations to be added to that.

One young Lance Corporal added weight to her call. "Yeah Doc, come with. Like you know two chicks sure outweighs us six leather necks, one more guy will even the score." Of course Melinda chuckled at that. She knew he could only be referring to the combined brain power of the two Doctors.

*radio*

"Jumper six this is the tower, you are cleared for departure...."
« Last Edit: February 08, 2018, 10:00:50 PM by Mim »
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Teddy

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Captain
  • Reputation Power: 18
  • Teddy is working their way up.Teddy is working their way up.Teddy is working their way up.
  • wanna hug me ?
« Reply #31 on: February 14, 2018, 03:02:52 PM »

Zelenka

Zelenka smiled at Reece

"I was just fixing this jumper, need them all ship shape for our men...................ummm and women, of course"

He heard Mels voice

"Well, I have done here, but best inform them that I am coming with you,  in case of emergencies,and, I could do with some fresh air"

He was a little apprehensive about it, but, hell, it might dig him out of the hole of boredom that he had fell into.

He grinned pushed his glasses back up the bridge of his nose and boarded the jumper

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 73
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #32 on: February 14, 2018, 06:43:11 PM »

Reese grinned.  "Another set of hands is always good, " she said.  She looked over at Mel.  "Sounds like we got the okay to go.  Should I make the call to let them know Zelenka is coming with us?"

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
    • My Facebook
« Reply #33 on: February 14, 2018, 07:59:13 PM »

"Glad to have you with us Doctor Zelenka, as Reese said another pair of hands would be great. Make a hole boys!
" She shouted to the Marines to allow Radek to move through, he could of course sit up front, which she expected him to do. "Go ahead Reese and tell them we'll call in every hour just to be sure." With that she readied herself for the gentle lift off, that was one thing she loved about the Jumpers in comparison to the AC-401. It was so violent on take off for anyone.

Quietly without fuss, the Marines pulled their packs back to let Radek move through, no one grumbled on this flight.
Far Dareis Mai

Teddy

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Captain
  • Teddy is working their way up.Teddy is working their way up.Teddy is working their way up.
  • wanna hug me ?
« Reply #34 on: February 15, 2018, 04:18:31 AM »

Zelenka

Radek touched a few buttons on his tablet  to send his report thro, and then   smiled nervously as he went thro the gap that the marines had left him, he often felt inadequate, being a little brain on legs did that to you, even McKay was like it at times, covering it all up by being a pain in the mikta, but he found  the marines to be a damn good bunch of people, after all, they were willing to give their lives for others, so he had a lot of respect for them.  He still wished that maybe he could kick arse from time to time tho, but his weedy little body wouldn't let him, he sighed, he thanked each marine as he walked past, cause it paid to be polite to people who could snap you in half like a twig.

He went straight to the front and went to sit in the right hand seat

"Glad to be of assistance, I hope"

He said to Mel with a shy smile
« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 04:27:26 AM by Teddy »

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #35 on: February 15, 2018, 02:52:19 PM »

Reese nodded as Zelenka made his way to the front.  She got on the radio to Amelia.  "Dr. Zelenka is with us.  We still check every hour with updates," she promised  before turning back to Mel.  "Alright that is taken care of."

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #36 on: February 15, 2018, 09:24:49 PM »

Glancing sideways at Radek Melinda grinned at him slyly knowing his apprehension with all things that weren't firmly affixed to Terra Firma. She hatched a rather evil plan then and there yet something in the good nature of her heart forestalled the idea like a balloon going down rapidly. She couldn't do that to him, Rodney yes any day or night she could but not this gentle soul. "Thanks Reese. We're off then." The joy she felt flying was nothing short of complete elation.

The Jumper moved upwards smoothly passing the upper bay doors like a gull on flight, Mel did a circuit of the tower before heading for the mainland twenty miles away. "Doctor Zelenka, we know your skills and both of us are more than glad to have you with us." Zooming away Mel pushed the Jumper down to a mere 30 feet above the wide blue waters, you could see the large shark/whale like creatures she had befriended earlier happily frolicking in the waves. That made her smile, as ugly as they were, there was a certain cuteness to them. "By the way Reese what do we have to eat?" Her tummy was rumbling again.

<<To mainland>>
Far Dareis Mai

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #37 on: February 15, 2018, 09:30:39 PM »

*Radio*

"Copy that 6, we'll be here...oh and Sunniva said she will join you soon."

<next post>
Far Dareis Mai

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #38 on: May 18, 2018, 02:45:03 AM »

<Jumper 6>

On their way Melinda radioed ahead that they were returning, apart from the standard reply she was told that it was highly possible that the Dreadnought had found Mike Jaworski. That set a lump in her throat as she felt a close bond to him for the time they served together during the Hozgura wars on the Daedalus. She may have caused some of her companions to jump as she yelled "Whoohoo!" rather loudly at the same time as she deftly set the Jumper down in the bay. "Oh sorry everyone, I just had the most marvelous news over my radio. Its possible, not confirmed but possible they have found our missing Doctor, Mike Jaworski."

Sunniva who had followed the story with interest ever since she found out from Richard Woolsey displayed genuine joy for the humans. From her that was something not to be dismissed. "Good fortune has been plentiful for your people today Melinda, pray that they find him swiftly and bring him home."

With that Melinda switched off the Jumper controls after lowering the rear door, yes today had been a good day.

@sorra @DanielRyder @Teddy
Far Dareis Mai

Teddy

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Captain
  • wanna hug me ?
« Reply #39 on: May 18, 2018, 11:37:47 AM »

Zelenka

Radek jumped as Melinda whooped

"Warnings would be appreciated"

He said with a shocked smile

He sat where he was, waiting for the shuttle to empty, there was something he wanted to ask Melinda

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
« Reply #40 on: May 18, 2018, 08:36:36 PM »

<jumper 6>

Reese nearly jumped up and down.  "That is great news! I do hope he is alright and they get him back here." The poor guy had been  missing for a while now.  And now he might be coming home.  This day was just getting better and better.

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 49
  • DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!
  • I already lost one captain. I won't lose another
    • Inkitt.com
« Reply #41 on: May 19, 2018, 09:44:07 AM »

At the news Kara smiled. It was a good one. She went through three hundred years of losing friends because they either died or went missing. The El'Dari understood the heartache of missing people and the joys of getting them back safety. All she could do was to pray for them. As a warrior, she had to stand fast and not show any emotion.

The only thing she could do was to reply to offer her words of affirmation, "It is good news. I hope your friend returns home safe."
I'm Daniel. It means, uh, "God is my judge" ~ Daniel Jackson. Upgrades S4E3 - StargateSg1

Ryder means Mounted Warrior or Messenger

Character List

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #42 on: May 21, 2018, 02:59:10 AM »

"Well you all have work to do and I must see your Mister Woolsey immediately, until we meet again fare day to you all." Sunniva gave a polite half bow to each of them as was her custom, then without too much delay was the first out of the little ship. She knew the city well enough now to find her own way up above.

All Melinda could do once again was to shake her head, although she refrained this time to express her thoughts with Kara still present. "True, Reese and I must prepare the medical suite for the arrival of the ship for we do not know at this time if they are carrying wounded, better to be safe and sure I always adhere to. Thank you Kara." She did though break from her usual formal demeanor by giving Radek a decent grin. "Sorry Doctor Zelenka, I will remember that next time." She backed up slightly tugging on Reese's arm, that was enough embarrassment for one day. Then she remembered. "Oh, yes, Sunniva mentioned the equipment to be installed atop the city tower, Radek could you show Kara to your lab please so you can at least get a start on that."

<<Sunniva to Woolsey's office- Reese and Melinda to Medical>>
Far Dareis Mai
Pages: 1 2 [3]