Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: PG8-K59 Alpha~ Secure Bunker H  (Read 1237 times)

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 56
  • DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!
  • I already lost one captain. I won't lose another
    • Inkitt.com
Re: PG8-K59 Alpha~ Secure Bunker H
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2015, 08:30:29 PM »

After hearing Hades speak again with the arrogance of the Goa'uld again, Iora lost her patience as she cut in raising his hand to the group of the Keltics, "Excuse me. Forgive my intrusion friends, but I must say something," she turned to the goa'uld scientist without raising her voice, "Lord Hades, I care not if you are wearing a dress to the ball or basic protective gear. My friend here has provided you and your fellow ally a protective gear for the research purpose. The least you can do is show respect and compromise. Don't insult our technology. We do what we can with what is near our fingertips. If you don't want to wear our hazmat gear, fine. You can wait outside while us mere mortals do the research without arguments. Wear it or don't, but do not look down or contradict my friend."

Iora hated the arrogance of Hades's tone, but she didnt show it. Instead, she showed a blank, cold expression. Like a cold, hard stare. However, Lady Saga/Erish spoke up using her own Goa'uld dialect as she went in between them showing her understatement, "Easy. We are not here to argue. I come here by my Queen Ea's eyes and ears. I will be her tongue as well. Skye, you are correct. We are only here to assist in your research and to share our knowledge. We are not here as enemies. We are here only as allies for this. There is a threat before us that we have no time to argue but only to work together to achieve a great many things."

That cooled Iora down as Saga/Erish nodded at her before turning to Hades and bowed before her lord with respect, "My lord. We are here to aide the Tau'ri with our great knowledge are we not? We should at least put aside our pettiness and work together toward a common goal."

Saga/Erish was after all only a lowly servant of the Goa'uld. She was taught by Ea and she was here to spread her teachings.
I'm Daniel. It means, uh, "God is my judge" ~ Daniel Jackson. Upgrades S4E3 - StargateSg1

Ryder means Mounted Warrior or Messenger

Character List

Pages: 1 [2]