Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Stargate Command-Level 21-Chapel  (Read 3428 times)

mad_gater

• Senior Airman
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • mad_gater A new starter.
Re: Stargate Command-Level 21-Chapel
« Reply #60 on: July 03, 2015, 07:21:06 PM »

{Rev. Col. Robert F. Sheen}

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

"We shall see," said the reverend with a smile at his friend.  "And no I haven't met the new CMO yet, nor have I had a chance to speak with Anne.  But Lukas should be pulling into the car park right about now.  Once he gets here we can all meet with them then.  I hope all is well with the MacGregors" he said, thinking sadly of his friend Will.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2015, 12:05:33 AM by RogueRanger »
“Knowing belongs to man's intellect or reason; loving belongs to his will. The object of the intellect is truth; the object of the will is goodness or love.” - the late Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen

mad_gater

• Senior Airman
« Reply #61 on: July 05, 2015, 10:09:21 PM »

{Lukas Sadorav, LMT, Chaplain's assistant}
{Random SF} - NPC

((OOC: LMT - licensed massage therapist))

Lukas and the SF stepped off the elevator onto level 21 and walked down the hallway to the chapel.  "Here you are sir, the chapel," said the SF as he returned to his other duties.

"Thank you," said Lukas to the SF.  "Hello Father," he said with a grin as he gave his friend and mentor a friendly manly embrace.  "And I take it you must be the chaplain," he said to them both, holding out a rather large hand for Fran to shake.  He was a little startled as when he saw the name he thought it would be a guy but evidently Francis could be a lady's name too, not that he minded working with a lady.  He flushed a bit as he knew his facial scar was visible and she probably thought him ugly.

"Hello my friend," said Robert as he returned the embrace of a man he thought of as a son.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2015, 11:14:03 PM by mad_gater »
“Knowing belongs to man's intellect or reason; loving belongs to his will. The object of the intellect is truth; the object of the will is goodness or love.” - the late Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 196
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #62 on: July 06, 2015, 12:14:53 AM »

Fran tapped on the table for a moment, she could quite well start a round of bridge if there was a better chance of competition there since there was little else for her to do on days like this. But since Robert's arrival, that did indeed give her options to make her day a little fuller to a degree. "Well come on then I'll give you the nickel tour, I think there has been some changes since you were last here. We'll go...." She didn't finish when a large man appeared at the door, Fran was taken aback somewhat when she saw him. "..oh, um yes I am. Colonel Francis McCarthy." She told him as she stood extending her right hand. "Bob?" Fran tilted her head towards him, prompting for a formal introduction.
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

mad_gater

• Senior Airman
« Reply #63 on: July 06, 2015, 11:38:21 AM »

{Lukas Sadorav, LMT, Chaplain's Assistant}

"Ah yes.  This is my friend Lukas Sadorav.  He came to our orphanage many years ago from a very hard life in the Soviet Union.  He's the guy I just told you about who can help out both here in the chapel and with his massage therapy license he could be of some help in the infirmary too to help with various soft tissue inuries," said Robert with a smile.  "Now you know what I meant by him making an excellent corpsman.  He also knows the MacGregors.  Used to give Cate piggyback rides when she was little."

Lukas chuckled and shook Fran's hand.  "That's me," he said, taking Fran's hand into his much larger one with surprising gentleness and shaking it.  "It's a pleasure to meet you.  And Father is right.  I remember the MacGregors.  Cate and I used to have hours of fun together, with me as her faithful steed,"  he said with a chuckle, recalling fond memories of simpler times when his only worries were trying to forget about the USSR and their brutal murder of his parents.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2015, 04:36:14 PM by mad_gater »

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 196
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #64 on: July 07, 2015, 12:51:57 AM »

The hand shaking nicely done, Fran took note of the fact that unlike a lot of men built as Lukas was, he didn't overdo it; she was still a woman after all despite her hard edge. "I've not known them all that long but I do know a little of their history. I assume that would have been years ago when he father was attached to the Australian Embassy as Military Liaison officer? I did read she and her twin brother Ben attended school in DC back then, she would have been around ten at the time I recall from her file. Rather a gifted child but a handful then and from what I've heard she's more than a handful now." She paused to collect her thoughts for just a moment. "I believe that was around 89' wasn't it?"

<<To Med Bay>>
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

mad_gater

• Senior Airman
« Reply #65 on: July 07, 2015, 04:39:03 PM »

{Lukas Sadorav, LMT, Chaplain's assistant}

"Yeah," said Robert in agreement, also remembering fonder times with the MacGregors.

Meanwhile Lukas merely flushed a little bit as he thought that her hands were soft yet strong, not to dissimilar from his own.  His hands had also become tough, from both his size and because of his time in Soviet labor camps.  He was single after all and he couldn't help but notice that Fran was a beautiful lady as the 3 of them made their way to the medbay, Lukas bringing up the rear as the strong silent type, a reputation well-earned.  A lady like her must already be spoken for though, thought Lukas to himself.

<<to Med Bay>>
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]