Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: Level 7~ Secured accommodation, visiting personnel. General Margit Guderian  (Read 607 times)

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 219
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook

Located on level seven, a secure bunker/office and accommodation has been provided for visiting senior command staff. This particular suite and office being that of General Margit Guderian.

*Intercom*

"General San, a message from the SGC. Admiral Davidson has returned, he wishes to receive a situation update as soon as possible. As well, he tells that we are being reinforced by our allies the Kelt people. I am assuming cooperation would be appreciated. I will ensure Colonel Bixby returns quickly also."
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Robert Laurel

• Sin Bin
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Robert Laurel is looked down upon.

"Thank you, Chief," Margit replied. "Inform SGC that I will have the report the Admiral requested in an hour. Guderian out." She turned to her staff. "OK, people, let's be about it. I said I would have the report to the Admiral in an hour, please don't make a liar out of me."

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
    • My Facebook

*Intercom*

"Thank you General. I'll reply immediately."

Far Dareis Mai

Robert Laurel

• Sin Bin
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Robert Laurel is looked down upon.

The hour past quickly, more quickly than Margit would have liked. Her staff did excellent work in assembling everything they could gather from all the information that had been assembled about the planet. She wrapped it up into one neat package and compressed the file for transmission. "Chief Sakai, this is General Guderian. I am forwarding to you my report for you to forward to Admiral Davidson." She hit the3 send button and off it went.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook

*Intercom*

"Copy that General, sending now."

"General Guderian, Colonel Bixby has arrived. Your data has been sent as well."
Far Dareis Mai