Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]

Author Topic: Tamora~ The forgotten world.  (Read 4926 times)

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 196
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
Re: Tamora~ The forgotten world.
« Reply #270 on: June 14, 2018, 02:00:59 AM »

<Dreadnought>

Not long after the last few rounds of activity in the various areas and decks of the ship the Dreadnought took her leave of Tamora after dropping off Teyla and AR-3 on the surface of the planet. They were equipped with everything they needed including a portable sub space radio set, sleeping bags; extra clothing which of course was mostly what was suitable for arctic conditions and food, lots of it.

Cate had made a new friend strangely; she had been extremely remote lately which was unusual given her normal extraverted nature. Of course it involved the obligatory arm wrestles which Cate won four out of five (she cheated). Mike had been secured in an isolation unit within the ship’s medical section, he was sedated as a precaution and as Carrie had ordered Elle was sent to the CMO’s office for a lengthy discussion. She wasn’t pleased, that was a given yet there was nothing she could do about it either other than sit around watching him, or get back to work. She chose the latter not out of any unconcern for Mike; it was for her to avoid sinking into a depression.

The routine then quickly returned for the few hours it took the Dreadnought to reach Atlantis, only this time there were no forced exercises for the crews to be involved in, Elle had learned her lesson there. For the most part she left the running of the ship up to Jason and Aria with the Captain adding her advice where needed. The Squadrons of the ship under Jack were quite well pleased as well when a deep space transmission was sent to the Dreadnought that six of the new generation fighters were on board the Hermes to be added to the 76th. Jack though might have some issues with his boys and girls fighting over who got to test them out first once the aircraft were aboard, but he knew it was a no contest affair as Major Satterfield and Jack himself were naturally going to be slotted in as the ship’s lead pilots.

As the Dreadnought came closer to her new home, the atmosphere around the medical wing was close to being sombre. Cate and Lena were the only ones outside of Carrie to be given access to Mike and those two never left his side for a minute. One hour out from Atlantis a signal was sent ahead to have Colonel/Doctor Annie Horowitz on standby.

<Teyla, AR-3 to remain on Tamora-all others to Atlantis>>
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 49
  • DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!
  • I already lost one captain. I won't lose another
    • Inkitt.com
« Reply #271 on: June 14, 2018, 08:36:34 PM »

<Somewhere in the corridors of the Dreadnaught?>

Jon sighed as he fumbled for his radio. He heard her but his radio decided to not work properly. Tapping it again into his ear, he mumbled a few words before stopping himself and clearing his throat and responded, "Aye, Ma'am. I read you Commander. On our way."

With a sigh, he waved Valentine to follow, Come on, let's up to it. To where she is."

With that, he took off in a sped up pace toward the Hangar Bay

<<To wherever the AR-3 is going>>
I'm Daniel. It means, uh, "God is my judge" ~ Daniel Jackson. Upgrades S4E3 - StargateSg1

Ryder means Mounted Warrior or Messenger

Character List

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 196
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #272 on: June 14, 2018, 09:09:45 PM »

<Tamora Surface>

AR-3 beamed into the village, Jason having done the right thing by placing them outside of the cook house so as to not startle them. There a few words to be said before they entered so Jordan had them in a huddle, a close one at that. She was from Florida, and had rarely in her entire life experienced such cold, so despite the layers of clothing she still felt it. "Okay boys and girls we're here by the request of the Wraith girl and Elle, so basically diplomats representing Atlantis. Now these poor souls may have an idea of what is going on with their planet, or they may not. So please, we don't want their backs up, we do this nice and gentle."

Teyla nodded in agreement, she had been selected to do the talking in any case so in the end it fell to her to minimize any alarm they were going to experience, her own people had been through, moving to other worlds so she knew it wasn't going to be easy. "How long did they say Jordan, I wasn't listening to that part."

"Less than two weeks." She shivered the answer as more snow fell.

High above in planetary orbit, as soon as the team was in position, the dark organic ship slipped away, headed for a direct confrontation with the Vanir.

@Shadowlord @MeredithMcKay @DanielRyder @NG
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Shadowlord

• Sin Bin
  • Captain
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Shadowlord is a rising star!Shadowlord is a rising star!Shadowlord is a rising star!Shadowlord is a rising star!Shadowlord is a rising star!Shadowlord is a rising star!
« Reply #273 on: June 16, 2018, 07:19:31 PM »

He didn’t understand why they were listening to some Wraith but he supposed this was a very limited time window. John was happy to help whoever needed it and despite the cold the planet looked beautiful against the snow and ice falling from up above.

“Understood, keep things hushed to start with.” John replied with a few nods.

“Uh where are we exactly?” he said referring to the cook house.

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 49
  • DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!DanielRyder has great potential!
  • I already lost one captain. I won't lose another
    • Inkitt.com
« Reply #274 on: June 22, 2018, 02:11:36 PM »

Lieutenant Jonathan "Hope" Agathon

Seriously??? Jon thought angrily to himself. TWO WEEKS?!?!? We're stuck here in the cold on a DYING planet while the rest of the Dreadnought retreat to the warmer climates of Atlantis???

Jon exhaled and cursed silently when a shiver of the cold ripped through his spine. Pulling his warm weather gear closer, he mumbled looking around the village. He was trying to listen to Jordan's diplomatic voice, but the cold and other voices mashed together to numb his senses a bit. He was seeking for warmth and was watching the cook house.

Grumbling, he kept to his best nice mood by offering a smile to hide his cold discomfort and sat down near the fire. The lieutenant might as well make the most of it. Rubbing his arm, he muttered as his stomach grumbled, "So, what's there to eat?"

He muttered to no one in particular but was hoping someone would plop a large bowl of warm chicken noodle soup on his lap. At least, their version of a chicken noddle soup.
I'm Daniel. It means, uh, "God is my judge" ~ Daniel Jackson. Upgrades S4E3 - StargateSg1

Ryder means Mounted Warrior or Messenger

Character List

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]

lethal-pageant