Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: If the show had continued......  (Read 579 times)

Khnum

• Major
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Khnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has Ascended
Re: If the show had continued......
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2018, 03:49:15 AM »

And the thing is very sad indeed :argh!

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 66
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2018, 09:23:53 PM »

For me nothing would have been more satisfying than to see more background stories concerning the Ancients/Lanteans. We still even after ten and five seasons know so little of them. I would have dearly loved to see more interaction with whatever Tok'ra may have survived, that was always in my mind left blank.

Khnum

• Major
  • Khnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has Ascended
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2018, 12:59:34 PM »

I wanted to see the birth of the tok'ra, the end of the Ancients, the disappearance of the Furlings and a hypothetical race that dies out almost annihilating the goa'uld ... good ideas >(

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 194
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2018, 04:24:58 PM »

there is really so much we don't know isn't there?
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Khnum

• Major
« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2018, 04:38:07 PM »

I would have liked to see the betrayal, the end and the despair of powerful races that were lost, exterminated by parasites :D
Pages: 1 [2]

lethal-pageant