Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: If the show had continued......  (Read 732 times)

Khnum

• Major
  • Reputation Power: 76
  • Khnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has Ascended
Re: If the show had continued......
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2018, 03:49:15 AM »

And the thing is very sad indeed :argh!

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 74
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2018, 09:23:53 PM »

For me nothing would have been more satisfying than to see more background stories concerning the Ancients/Lanteans. We still even after ten and five seasons know so little of them. I would have dearly loved to see more interaction with whatever Tok'ra may have survived, that was always in my mind left blank.

Khnum

• Major
  • Khnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has Ascended
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2018, 12:59:34 PM »

I wanted to see the birth of the tok'ra, the end of the Ancients, the disappearance of the Furlings and a hypothetical race that dies out almost annihilating the goa'uld ... good ideas >(

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 216
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2018, 04:24:58 PM »

there is really so much we don't know isn't there?
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Khnum

• Major
« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2018, 04:38:07 PM »

I would have liked to see the betrayal, the end and the despair of powerful races that were lost, exterminated by parasites :D

Shadowlord

• Sin Bin
  • Captain
  • Reputation Power: 34
  • Shadowlord is a rising star!Shadowlord is a rising star!Shadowlord is a rising star!Shadowlord is a rising star!Shadowlord is a rising star!Shadowlord is a rising star!
« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2018, 10:06:46 AM »

I think the furlings and they’re corrupted state caused by the Goa’uld would have been a cool enemy for the continuation of the show. Would’ve been good with a side of Goa’uld Resurgence. Oh how I wish I could be involved with writing for the show but ahwell.

Khnum

• Major
« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2018, 03:10:11 PM »

unfortunately, many races we would never have seen them already by party :argh!

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 216
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2018, 04:47:15 PM »

I would have loved to see what might have happened to the Aschen. Did they survive the Ori invasion? What might have become of them?
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Khnum

• Major
« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2018, 02:02:37 AM »

I would have loved to see what might have happened to the Aschen. Did they survive the Ori invasion? What might have become of them?

From what we know, their planet came into contact with a black hole and presumably destroyed

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 74
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2018, 04:59:37 PM »

The Aschen were a Federation, I believe they had more than one single world at their disposal.

Teddy

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Captain
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Teddy hides in shadows.
  • The DEATH of DiscWorld
« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2018, 05:47:06 PM »

I would have liked to have seen more of the Vanir/Pasgard, I have always loved the Asgard and was truly miffed when they annihilated themselves and I know the Vanir are different in their thinking to the Milky Way ones, but I find them cool.

Pages: 1 [2]

lethal-pageant