Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: 1944 London- Allied HQ  (Read 38 times)

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 66
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
1944 London- Allied HQ
« on: June 14, 2018, 06:45:00 PM »

Supreme Headquarters Allied Expeditionary Force Shaef

Bushy Park London.

« Last Edit: June 15, 2018, 05:22:13 PM by Mim »

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • Second Lieutenant
  • Reputation Power: 46
  • Cipherhornet18 has great potential!Cipherhornet18 has great potential!Cipherhornet18 has great potential!Cipherhornet18 has great potential!Cipherhornet18 has great potential!Cipherhornet18 has great potential!Cipherhornet18 has great potential!Cipherhornet18 has great potential!Cipherhornet18 has great potential!
  • "Yo buddy, still alive?"
Re: 1944 London- Allied HQ
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2018, 02:57:39 PM »

"Ah hell, sir. I just got here, they don't tell me a thing. All I know is someone with more weight to throw around than I ever saw told Colonel Frederick I was coming here and that was that." Brian commented with a bit of a grin, but also with a Texas drawl that up until this point, had never been heard from him before. But he was pulling it off quite well. He kept his right hand on the sling of his M1941 rifle, "So, was someone supposed to pick us up here, or were we supposed to hoof it there? Don't bother me none either way, sir, just wondering."

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 66
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
Re: 1944 London- Allied HQ
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2018, 08:55:09 PM »

{Maj Andrew Baker OSS}

Albert's face creased in a decent grin for the occasion, Coffin had done himself proud with both the accent and cover story. Now all he had to do was get his own straight without stumbling over his tongue; the hardest part was to not be yourself, at least not until some trust was gained. For the both of them it was even remotely possible their true identities may have to be revealed, for that matter all the teams might be placed in that position. "Walk as our creator intended us to do Tyler, or should I stick with Nick. Now you see that is where our research sometimes falls apart, rarely do historical biographies tell us in detail of a person's demeanor or personality. I think we'll be doing a great deal of bluff." Albert stuck his hat on, pulling it at just the right angle he'd seen in Baker's photograph, a little mistake like that could see you done.