Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: PG8-K59 Alpha Site Stockade  (Read 48 times)

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • Second Lieutenant
  • Reputation Power: 47
  • Cipherhornet18 has great potential!Cipherhornet18 has great potential!Cipherhornet18 has great potential!Cipherhornet18 has great potential!Cipherhornet18 has great potential!Cipherhornet18 has great potential!Cipherhornet18 has great potential!Cipherhornet18 has great potential!Cipherhornet18 has great potential!
  • "Yo buddy, still alive?"
PG8-K59 Alpha Site Stockade
« on: June 19, 2018, 02:27:05 PM »

The prisoner holding facility attached to the Alpha Site has several "normal" cells, as well as interrogation rooms and four "high security risk" cells that are specially designed to hold the most dangerous of individuals. Security is 24/7 and under the Alpha Site's security forces.

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • Second Lieutenant
  • Cipherhornet18 has great potential!Cipherhornet18 has great potential!Cipherhornet18 has great potential!Cipherhornet18 has great potential!Cipherhornet18 has great potential!Cipherhornet18 has great potential!Cipherhornet18 has great potential!Cipherhornet18 has great potential!Cipherhornet18 has great potential!
Re: PG8-K59 Alpha Site Stockade
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2018, 02:50:54 PM »

Aurore was pleased to see that Captain Coffin was already waiting for them, glad to see that the new team commander had a sense of punctuality. He was in Multicam fatigues, but a different set as these had his appropriate insignia.

On top of the normal ones, COFFIN over the right shirt pocket and US AIR FORCE over the left, and Captain insignia on the center, he also had Senior Parachutist wings and Military Freefall Parachutist wings over his USAF nametape. The SG-7 unit patch was on the opposite shoulder to the United States flag, and a maroon colored beret was sticking out of one of the cargo pockets on his pants.

"Ma'am. What's all this about?" Brian asked, nodding both to Michelle and Aurore.

@sorra

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 73
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2018, 06:10:56 PM »

Michelle followed Aurore down to the stockades.  She wondered what the captain would think of his next task.  It wasn't the most normal thing.  She smiled as she saw he was right on time.  Perfect.  Some never learned that.

"That you for being so quick, Captain.  We could use your services."

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 196
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2018, 08:49:49 PM »

"You will pay!" The young Forerunner Royal screamed at them through her cell. "I will personally tear your hearts out and feed them to our dogs, my people will not sit idle, you think mayhap it be quiet now...the Storm is coming!" on and on she went.
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • Second Lieutenant
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2018, 05:07:53 AM »

Tais-toi! Personne n'est intéressé par vos diatribes!" Aurore shouted back at the Forerunner. She then looked at Brian.

"For some reason or another, it was suggested that you would be suited towards interrogation." Aurore explained.

"Ah, I can't imagine why, ma'am. I'm just a Combat Rescue Officer, I'm no more qualified than anyone else on my team." Brian replied, glancing between Michelle and Aurore. He wasn't going to give the Forerunner the time of day until he was told to speak to her.

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 73
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2018, 05:23:34 PM »

Michelle rolled her eyes,  ignoring the Forerunner princess.   "We have some other help coming as well," she assured Brian.  "You're the exact type of person we need right now with Barrett as well."

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 196
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2018, 02:40:54 AM »

Malcolm made good time getting down to the stockade, a familar place he had the good fortune to have spent some time visiting on several other occasions, it was the ideal place away from Earth that a few Goa'uld had the misfortune to cool their heals in. "Greetings. Michelle and.." He wasn't aware of the others there, with him having met the Colonel when she was XO of Zulu station several times. He walked passed the cell door looking in briefly before placing his brief case on a cold stainless steel table. "Agent Malcolm Barrett NID." He said introducing himself to Aurore and Brian, extending his hand.

Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • Second Lieutenant
« Reply #7 on: Today at 03:20:50 PM »

"Commandant Aurore Berge, French Air Force. But I'll answer to Major as well, I've spent enough time outside of France to know it's not as catchy." Aurore said.

"Sir. Captain Brian Coffin, SG-7, US Air Force." Brian replied.

"SG-7 made the capture, we have yet to see any response from the Forerunners as of yet. Colonel Bixby believes that Captain Coffin may be useful in helping you interrogate her, but the ultimate goal is that we need her to end this conflict. As such, if the IOA has anything they object to here, it may kill all the effort that went into this." Aurore explained.

"Sir, I'm just a Combat Rescue Officer. You need me to save a pilot behind enemy lines, I'm on it. Capture a seemingly untouchable royal? Same there. But this, I'm not sure how you want me to play it." Brian said.