Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]

Author Topic: PG8-K59 Alpha Site- Commanders Office-lvl 16  (Read 10084 times)

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 235
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
Re: PG8-K59 Alpha Site- Commanders Office-lvl 16
« Reply #240 on: October 15, 2018, 10:32:48 PM »

*Phone from room A10*

"Michelle? Of course it is. Kim and I missed you shopping you know, but we didn't forget you and you have to know it was very tempting not to eat the cherry liqueur chocolates we bought for you."
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 84
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #241 on: October 16, 2018, 09:05:47 PM »

Michelle grinned when Bobbie answered the phone.   At least that meant they were close by.  Hopefully Alex was having as  much luck.  She laughed a bit as Bobbie mentioned the chocolates.   Those would be perfect.

"Well I thank you for not eating them.  And I do wish I could have been there.  Is Kim close by? I have a big favor to ask both of you."

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
    • My Facebook
« Reply #242 on: October 17, 2018, 02:04:37 AM »

*Phone*

"Gives me acne anyway."   

"A big favor? Now that sounds ever so mysterious, you know that don't you? Just a minute I'll call her." The sound of the phone being placed on something hard could be heard.

You could hear Bobbie clearly as she returned. "Michelle, I yelled at her so I'd say thirty seconds."
Far Dareis Mai

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 84
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #243 on: October 18, 2018, 07:19:34 PM »

Michelle laughed as she listened to Bobbie's answer.  "Then that is why it is safe." A laugh echoed through the phone.    "I promise it will all make sense very soon."  She soon heard Kim's voice and couldn't keep a smile off her face.    She hoped they would be as happy as she was.

"Good, now that you're both together.  How would you two feel about being bridesmaids?"  She waited for hopefully a positive answer.

**phone**
"Seriously?"  "Yes!"
« Last Edit: October 19, 2018, 04:52:41 PM by sorra »

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #244 on: October 19, 2018, 04:37:12 PM »

Quietly Alex approached Michelle's office, he wasn't going to spoil her moment as he listened to her phone call, smiling as she spoke. Then once she was done he held up the papers Noah had printed out for him. Leaning on the door post casually he told her. "It would appear getting married is no longer merely saying I do. We have to sign our life away as well." He walked over to her desk, lovingly putting his arm around her. "Fran tells me you need to fill out this form, an application for a service marriage while away from your home base. It needs witnesses, so I'd say give your XO a call. Then we both have to fill out this notice of intent to marriage Michelle- which I have to say we're lucky we have Fran on this, normally its a thirty day notice but she told me its within her power to waiver that clause." Right now he was as happy as any man could be, finally his life was taking a decent turn, which he felt they both deserved.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #245 on: October 19, 2018, 07:46:12 PM »

*same phone*

"You're joking...no you're not! Yes, a hundred times yes!"
Far Dareis Mai
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]