Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21

Author Topic: PG8-K59 Alpha Site Gate Room Lvl 17  (Read 11305 times)

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 196
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
Re: PG8-K59 Alpha Site Gate Room
« Reply #270 on: December 20, 2016, 12:12:12 AM »

"Colonel san is still in Merrenden Captain Taer. I shall let her know, for I did hear radio communications between her and Flight Lieutenant Hatfield that permission had been given for you to accompany Josile san." She stood up so he could see her behind the glass window. "I would proceed, Josile is but a few steps ahead of you."

<<Taer to Chesu>>

When those words escaped from her rose bud mouth, Miki returned her attention to Margit. "General san, I have not been a Petty Officer for almost ten years now." She said respectfully. The one single thing that stood out with Miki, she was all protocol; even off duty she seemed to be on duty, rarely letting her guard down save for her closest friends, of those she had few save Commander Renner and Lieutenant McAdams. "The moment Captain Taer has gone, I shall wait the appropriate time then dial the SGC immediately General."

Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Robert Laurel

• Sin Bin
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Robert Laurel is looked down upon.
« Reply #271 on: December 21, 2016, 07:49:08 PM »

"My apologies, Chief," Margit said. "I'm just a poor tanker who knows nothing about the Navy."

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
    • My Facebook
« Reply #272 on: January 03, 2017, 11:50:15 PM »

Miki offered a polite smile as she began resetting the gate to dial up the SGC. "Apologies are not needed General San, we are after all as I've heard said, Navy is much confusing. One moment ma'am." She let the procedure quickly go through its routine before calling Cheryl yet again. "SGC, this is the Alpha site. General Guderian has an urgent message to be forwarded to Admiral Davidson, General Caldwell and Air Vice Marshall Fraser. Marked Priority one." She added the last on her own, just to be sure there was no mistake.

A moment later.

*radio*

"Acknowledged Miki."

Satisfied the hookup was clean, Miki pressed send on her keyboard. It was a large file though it did go through in good speed. She waited again for the next response.

"All received five by five. I'll get this out now. SGC out."

Immediately the gate shut down. Miki realised then that Cheryl had enacted a security protocol. "All received General. Now I would guess its a waiting game. Is there anything else I can do for you?"

Far Dareis Mai

Robert Laurel

• Sin Bin
  • Major
« Reply #273 on: January 04, 2017, 11:46:34 PM »

"No, thank you, Chief," Margit replied. She sat back in her chair to await any reply from SGC.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #274 on: January 05, 2017, 10:11:43 PM »

This was awkward, sitting here with a Staff officer just biding their time. If it were General O'Neill, he'd be chatting with her merrily, she has had him here twice. So an ice breaker was needed. "Ma'am would you excuse me a moment?" She had a cunning plan.
Far Dareis Mai

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #275 on: January 08, 2017, 06:52:10 PM »

Slipping away silently through the rear door Miki went directly to her own secondary office that was attached off the hallway quite close to the gate room. In there was located a small kitchen for gate room staff in the first space, then her office behind that through another door. The first thing she did was to make some tea, straight up, leaving the milk and sugar to be added at Margit's own discretion. Those items were in small silverware containers left over from Lucille's command; each of them including the silver service tray were engraved with the US Marines logos. She added a few Scotch short bread biscuits then before returning she checked her emails, luckily she did as there was important message for her to read. Lieutenant Colonel Michelle Bixby was to be promoted to full Colonel then assigned as base CO, effectively immediately. She had to hurry; it was good news at least.

She returned after about five minutes setting the tray down in front of Margit. "Sometimes hunger attacks during long periods of waiting General san." She said with her typical all knowing ways. She also placed a hard copy of the email on the table as well. "I must be calling Colonel Bixby, we do needing her to return immediately, I hope timing is not inconvenient." As those last words left her lips she opened up the desk radio. "Colonel Bixby, this is Alpha Site control room do you copy?"
Far Dareis Mai

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 73
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #276 on: January 09, 2017, 05:56:25 PM »

**radio**

"This is Colonel Bixby.  Is everything okay?"
[/color]

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #277 on: January 10, 2017, 01:01:06 AM »

That was quick, at least Miki felt she wasn't disturbing the woman too much, hopefully. "Yes Colonel, everything is okay as you say. Although my guessing might be as to how you look at it. You have acquired the number of service points, so you are effectively promoted to full Colonel as of now. Secondly, with Colonel Davis's return to Earth, you have been assigned as the Alpha Site's commander. My duty is be asking you to return here as soon as possible, leaving Commander Renner in your place as Merrenden command. Over."
Far Dareis Mai

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #278 on: January 10, 2017, 08:56:25 AM »

*radio from Colonel Bixby*

"Of course, petty officer.  I will get things in line here and come back." 

Robert Laurel

• Sin Bin
  • Major
« Reply #279 on: January 10, 2017, 04:27:57 PM »

Margit could see that she her presence was slightly unnerving the Navy senior NCO. "Thank you for the tea, Chief. I will go to my headquarters and wait for any message from SGC." She got out of chair and walked out, leaving the building and heading towards her HQ caravan not far away.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #280 on: January 11, 2017, 12:13:45 AM »

"Copy that Colonel. I will see you soon." Another non Navy type she'd have to break in. Though Miki had met Michelle briefly and had read her file back to front, she knew she was going to enjoy working with her.

Then Margit caught her by surprise with her sudden exit. She hoped she didn't offend the woman. "I will call immediately message comes through General." She did manage to get that in before she disappeared.
Far Dareis Mai

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #281 on: January 16, 2017, 09:23:42 PM »

*radio*

Once again the Stargate burst into life with the big kawoosh, Cheryl was calling in an instant.

"Alpha site, this is the SGC. Admiral Davidson has returned a moment ago, he requests that General Guderian gets back to him asap with a full situation report. Reinforcements are also enroute from our Kely allies over. Has Colonel Bixby assumed command as yet?"

"Stand by Lieutenant, I shall call her as she has not gone far. As for Colonel Bixby, she has been informed though not yet arriving back from Merrenden."

Miki jumped on the intercom. "General San, a message from the SGC. Admiral Davidson has returned, he wishes to receive a situation update as soon as possible. As well, he tells that we are being reinforced by our allies the Kelt people. I am assuming cooperation would be appreciated. I will ensure Colonel Bixby returns quickly also." She then went to the radio. "Merrenden, this is the Alpha Site again, Colonel Bixby can you tell us eta for your return?"
Far Dareis Mai

Robert Laurel

• Sin Bin
  • Major
« Reply #282 on: January 16, 2017, 10:12:37 PM »

"Thank you, Chief. Inform SGC that I will have the report the Admiral requested in an hour. Guderian out."

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #283 on: January 17, 2017, 01:04:43 AM »

She didn't have to wait long. "Thank you General. I'll reply immediately."

Then back on the radio to Cheryl. "Lieutenant, the General will be here within an hour. Alpha Site over."
Far Dareis Mai

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
« Reply #284 on: January 17, 2017, 08:39:00 AM »

**radio from Bixby**

"We are getting ready to leave now.  Be there in a few minutes."
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21

lethal-pageant