Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22

Author Topic: PG8-K59 Alpha Site Gate Room Lvl 17  (Read 12882 times)

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 219
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
Re: PG8-K59 Alpha Site Gate Room
« Reply #285 on: January 17, 2017, 06:52:49 PM »

The woman was quick, that was a good thing to Miki, she knew that working with Michelle was going to be a pleasure. "Understood Colonel. When you arrive, please come immediately to the Control room so that I may update you. Chief Sakai out."
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Robert Laurel

• Sin Bin
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Robert Laurel is looked down upon.
« Reply #286 on: January 24, 2017, 02:43:57 PM »

"Chief Sakai, this is General Guderian. I am sending you my report for you to forward to Admiral Davidson."

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
    • My Facebook
« Reply #287 on: January 27, 2017, 12:01:12 AM »

"Copy that General, sending now." Miki responded as quickly as she could, though before she could carry out that order Colonel Bixby had arrived. Trying not to look startled, she spun her chair around looking as cheerful as ever, her normal mode. "Colonel Bixby, welcome back. Please I know its very rushed but please do be seated Ma'am, you can see first hand how things are working before I give you the official introduction." With the intercom still open, she spoke again to the General. "General Guderian, Colonel Bixby has arrived. Your data has been sent as well." Having the gate still open, she sent the data burst. "SGC, sending data now for the Admiral."
Far Dareis Mai

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 79
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #288 on: January 27, 2017, 08:40:42 AM »

Michelle wasn't sure if she would ever get used to being able to be beamed places.  She quickly wiped a stray tear from her cheek though as she didn't need anyone seeing a weakness right now.  She gave Miki a smile.  "Thank you, chief petty officer," she said, taking a seat. "Yes, things have certainly been rushed, but I guess that is how things are done at times."

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #289 on: January 27, 2017, 07:04:08 PM »

"More than usual Colonel, even for the Alpha Site. Colonel Davis's rapid redeployment was I do say totally unexpected." She still had to wait for the general to either call back or arrive in person, so for now it was stall, stall. "Perhaps if I may ma'am, knowing your background with Air Force I realise that naval ranks can be rather confusing. So to set the record straight, in company you only need to refer to me as 'Chief', more formal occasions yes it would be Chief Petty Officer. Though please call me Miki when we're alone, as I am your eyes and ears here now, we shall be work very close together." She hoped in her awkward English that came out correctly.
Far Dareis Mai

Robert Laurel

• Sin Bin
  • Major
« Reply #290 on: January 29, 2017, 04:30:18 PM »

Margit entered the Gate Room and approached Michelle, hand outstretched. "Welcome to command, Colonel. If you ever need any friendly advice, I'm here."

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #291 on: January 30, 2017, 04:58:05 PM »

Michelle smiled at Miki.  "Thanks for that.  And I'll remember that.  Good to know I have some eyes and ears here."  She knew she was going to have a lot to learn.

Michelle turned at the new voice.   "Thank you General,"  she said,  shaking her hand.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #292 on: January 30, 2017, 09:46:08 PM »

"You're most welcome Colonel, my job here is important to me, and you as well." It was well known throughout the military that the company clerk, not exactly Miki's job description, but close enough; was the central wheel that kept all the machinery working. Without that person, like Walter and Cheryl at the SGC, everything simply stops. "General it is good that you are here. Our latest updates so far. Just after the Colonel arrived here, I picked up on radio transmissions AC401-16 is headed south for another survey on these strange invaders. We've not yet though heard from Doctor Svennson down in Merrenden so far, perhaps that is a good sign. Colonel, if you like since Petty Officer Israel is due back on duty, perhaps a quick tour of the base is in order do you not think?" She meant that for Margit as well, god only knew how long she may be staying here, so it would be an excellent chance for her to see what assets they had.
Far Dareis Mai

Robert Laurel

• Sin Bin
  • Major
« Reply #293 on: January 31, 2017, 05:51:02 PM »

Margit nodded at the information about the 401 doing another run. You could never have too much information. "I'll take that tour, Chief. This is basically the first time I've had a chance to breathe since I got here."

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
« Reply #294 on: February 01, 2017, 09:21:46 AM »

Michelle smiled.  Bobbie had been right.  Miki was a source of information and she was going to need that to get through her job here.  She nodded. "A tour would be much appreciated.  I haven't had a chance to see much of Alpha site yet."

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 51
  • DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.
  • I already lost one captain. I won't lose another
    • Inkitt.com
« Reply #295 on: February 02, 2017, 02:36:43 PM »

Noah took a bit to do some other stuff. Now it was time for him to get back on duty. Its just one of those days. Approaching the Gate Room, he knocked on the door and froze for a second. There were people in the room especially those of higher ranked than himself. He didn't want to barge in. Stepping aside beside the doorway, he placed his hands behind his back and stood to attention. They were having a nice conversation and the lower ranked petty officer didn't want to intrude.
I'm Daniel. It means, uh, "God is my judge" ~ Daniel Jackson. Upgrades S4E3 - StargateSg1

Ryder means Mounted Warrior or Messenger

Character List

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #296 on: February 03, 2017, 05:49:12 PM »

Timing was everything around the Alpha site. For just at that moment that Miki felt inclined to page Noah, she could feel his presence behind her. She swung her chair around then stood. "Petty Officer Israel, excellent with the punctuality." She glanced at her watch, as usual he was a good ten minutes early. "The gate is yours; I'd like you to meet our new commander, Colonel Bixby. You already know General Guderian."
Far Dareis Mai

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
« Reply #297 on: February 03, 2017, 07:29:38 PM »

Michelle nodded with a smile.  "Pleasure to meet you," she said.  It wasn’t going to be easy learning everyone's names.  She would have to work on that.

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 51
  • DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.
  • I already lost one captain. I won't lose another
    • Inkitt.com
« Reply #298 on: February 06, 2017, 02:40:35 PM »

Noah smiled. It was good to be recognized. He spoke turning to the group, "Thanks Chief. Pleasure to meet you Colonel. General."

He went around the three people in the room and nodded a bit nervously. Keeping his calm, he approached the chair and tried not to feel intimidated.
I'm Daniel. It means, uh, "God is my judge" ~ Daniel Jackson. Upgrades S4E3 - StargateSg1

Ryder means Mounted Warrior or Messenger

Character List

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #299 on: February 10, 2017, 06:48:18 PM »

As they sat there, a small USB storage drive landed on the table in front of Michelle, attached to it was a yellow sticky note in Robyn Hatfield's distinguishable scrawl "Pretty Pictures" a code Michelle would understand, telling her they were the exact opposite.
Far Dareis Mai
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22

lethal-pageant