Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21]

Author Topic: PG8-K59 Alpha Site Gate Room Lvl 17  (Read 11246 times)

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
Re: PG8-K59 Alpha Site Gate Room
« Reply #300 on: February 14, 2017, 10:38:41 AM »

Michelle snagged up the USB drive, managing to bite back a groan. "Looks like we might have to put that tour on hold," she sighed, holding up the USB drive.  That couldn't be good judging by Bobbie's words scrawled across it.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 195
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #301 on: March 14, 2017, 01:51:31 AM »

Miki had received word the new Executive Officer was arriving at precisely 1700 hours. Right on the button, the gate activated with the CO's Steward waiting patiently for her, dressed in her winter day uniform. "Commandant Berge, welcome to the Alpha Site." She said the instant she appeared through the puddle. "I am the base commanding officer's steward, Chief Petty Officer Sakai."
« Last Edit: June 20, 2017, 10:19:01 PM by Mim »
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • Second Lieutenant
  • Reputation Power: 46
  • Cipherhornet18 has great potential!Cipherhornet18 has great potential!Cipherhornet18 has great potential!Cipherhornet18 has great potential!Cipherhornet18 has great potential!Cipherhornet18 has great potential!Cipherhornet18 has great potential!Cipherhornet18 has great potential!Cipherhornet18 has great potential!
  • "Yo buddy, still alive?"
« Reply #302 on: June 20, 2017, 11:18:19 PM »

CMDT Berge, AdA

Aurore stepped onto the ramp in her OD green flight suit, with a small duffel bag over her right shoulder. On her left shoulder was her France flag patch, and under that was a patch in the shape of a top-down view of an F-302 in the colors of the French flag. On her right shoulder, she had the Alpha Site unit patch. A pair of black tinted aviator style sunglasses were tucked in at the top of the zipper of her flight suit. She took a look around before acknowledging Sakai.

"Thank you, Chief." She said, stepping clear of the ramp as soon as she could.

"I imagine that the Colonel is waiting, and I'd hate to be accused of being tardy on my first day." Aurore said with a grin.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
    • My Facebook
« Reply #303 on: June 23, 2017, 12:55:49 AM »

"You're in luck Commandant San, the Colonel is newly minted into her position, although she has a wealth of experience. She was the Executive officer of Zulu station until very recently and she has seen considerable combat." Miki turned then to lead Aurore to the right hand passageways. "This way if you would please ma'am."

<<To CO's office>>
Far Dareis Mai

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #304 on: November 21, 2017, 11:37:04 PM »

It didn't take her long to return, it appeared that as well Noah was still off duty as one of the clerks were filling in for him. As Miki arrived, he went about pretending to be cleaning up his station. She laughed inwardly, these new breed of junior NCO's were so timid. A moment later she was dialing up, a moment after that she had the SGC. Miki began speaking as soon as her IDC went through. "Walter, this is Miki. We have a situation here as we informed you earlier, Colonel Bixby has along with staff found the best way to try and ease the burden on both our troops and that of the Cavaleiros, is to launch a preemptive strike on the Forerunner's homeland. By doing this we are effectively giving ourselves a way out of the Treaty. Josile is on board with this. Can you inform the Commander please."
Far Dareis Mai

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #305 on: November 27, 2017, 07:18:34 PM »

*Radio from SGC*

"I'll appraise the CO now Miki, if there is any objections raised I'm sure she'll let me know. See you on the dark side soon." The gate shut down a second after the transmission was made.

Now all Miki had to do was to let Michelle know the SGC was in the loop so to speak. She left the station, doubled back where she came from to head to the Briefing room.
Far Dareis Mai

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
Re: PG8-K59 Alpha Site Gate Room Lvl 17
« Reply #306 on: June 13, 2018, 01:07:54 AM »

<<From Briefing Room>>

Noah still hadn't returned, that wasn't a good sign. Miki wasn't though going to put him on report as she knew he was dealing with a few issues, she let it slide. Sitting down at the desk Mike dialed home, the auto cue on the computer doing it all for her at the touch of a key. Once the wormhole was established she began her transmission. "SGC this is Chief Petty Officer Sakai calling from the Alpha site. Do you copy/"

*Radio*

"I hear you Miki, go ahead."

That was a relief, Miki found it hard sometimes talking to Walter, she liked him a lot, but Cheryl had the capacity to listen to her at times not so good English. "Thank you Cheryl. We have the Forerunner Empress in hand, Colonel Bixby and Commandant Berge have asked if it is possible to have Agent Barrett come here to...to do the interview." She detested the word interrogation as her grandfather had endured months of it during World War Two.

"I had him on the phone not too long ago, give me an hour or so and I'll see what we can do for you Miki. Cheryl out." The gate shut down, now all she had to do was wait.
Far Dareis Mai

Bowsy 112

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • Bowsy 112 is a force to reckon with.Bowsy 112 is a force to reckon with.Bowsy 112 is a force to reckon with.Bowsy 112 is a force to reckon with.Bowsy 112 is a force to reckon with.Bowsy 112 is a force to reckon with.Bowsy 112 is a force to reckon with.Bowsy 112 is a force to reckon with.
  • If the Day does not require an AK then it is Good.
« Reply #307 on: June 13, 2018, 05:46:54 AM »

MCU-1
Captain Harley Lawler - USMC
1st Lieutenant John Spencer - USMC
1st Lieutenant Alexander Ramirez - USAF
Lieutenant JG Jane Iles - USN
Gunnery Sergeant Bradley Cooper - USMC
Staff Sergeant Tony Espisito - USMC
Sergeant Patrick Rayes - USMC
Sergeant Ruby Miranda - USMC
HM Corpsman 2nd Class Timmothy O’Brian - USN
Corporal Martin Grant - USMC
Corporal Harold McGraw - USMC
Corporal Josh Patterson - USMC
HM Corpsman 3rd Class Stephen Edwards - USN
Lance Corporal Pablo Garcia - USMC
Lance Corporal Karl Abraham - USMC
Lance Corporal Thomas James - USMC
Lance Corporal William O’Hera - USMC
Lance Corporal Robert Simpson - USMC
Lance Corporal Walter Manning - USMC

The large team entered the gate room unaware they had just missed the perfect ride home, they had been a little delayed, returning some of the gear they had taken from the Alpha site hadn't used and changing in to a new set of Desert MARPAT cammies they had brought with them and left behind. Of course the Airman they had left their stuff with hadn't been to careful, there was a war on after all, which meant the team fell in to people putting on things that didn't fit because they were in the wrong pile. Harley approached the CPO. Removing her 8 point cover, the whole team wore them, they were a little bit motto, as they had a custom MCU-1 logo a little like sailors with baseball caps with their ship name on it. But it was nice to have a team uniform, as none of them actually had a patch on their shoulder at that moment. Plus they were all fed up of wearing their helmets and had strapped them to their packs.
"Hey Chief think we can get a ride to Earth? We had a bit of a delay getting out stuff back. Some Airman had tided it up. So basically misplaced everything."

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #308 on: June 13, 2018, 09:49:57 PM »

Miki watched the MCU file into the gate room, they looked smart which was going to go down well with the SGC's new commander. "I'm waiting for Lieutenant Brownwell to dial back in, if she doesn't within the next five minutes or so I'll send you on your way, do you mind waiting?" She didn't want to overwork the girl, Miki felt sorry for Cheryl really, she had a huge responsibility on her hands, added with being a gate tech, there was much the young Lieutenant did that many took for granted.

She didn't have to wait that long, as the gate flashed back into operation almost as soon as the words were out of her mouth. The IDC came through immediately then Cheryl's voice.

*Radio*

"Miki, I've spoken to Agent Barrett, he says yes and will be here within an hour."

"Understood Cheryl, that is pleasing news. I'll inform them immediately. Oh and the MCU is enroute back to the SGC, I'll need to shut down and redial." She gave Harley and okay wave.

"Copy that. SGC out."

Miki shut her end down, waiting a moment or two then redialed back. "Just send your IDC through before you take that step Captain and good luck. I know we'll see you all again."
Far Dareis Mai

Bowsy 112

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • Bowsy 112 is a force to reckon with.Bowsy 112 is a force to reckon with.Bowsy 112 is a force to reckon with.Bowsy 112 is a force to reckon with.Bowsy 112 is a force to reckon with.Bowsy 112 is a force to reckon with.Bowsy 112 is a force to reckon with.Bowsy 112 is a force to reckon with.
  • If the Day does not require an AK then it is Good.
« Reply #309 on: June 14, 2018, 06:09:31 PM »

MCU-1
Captain Harley Lawler - USMC
1st Lieutenant John Spencer - USMC
1st Lieutenant Alexander Ramirez - USAF
Lieutenant JG Jane Iles - USN
Gunnery Sergeant Bradley Cooper - USMC
Staff Sergeant Tony Espisito - USMC
Sergeant Patrick Rayes - USMC
Sergeant Ruby Miranda - USMC
HM Corpsman 2nd Class Timmothy O’Brian - USN
Corporal Martin Grant - USMC
Corporal Harold McGraw - USMC
Corporal Josh Patterson - USMC
HM Corpsman 3rd Class Stephen Edwards - USN
Lance Corporal Pablo Garcia - USMC
Lance Corporal Karl Abraham - USMC
Lance Corporal Thomas James - USMC
Lance Corporal William O’Hera - USMC
Lance Corporal Robert Simpson - USMC
Lance Corporal Walter Manning - USMC

Harley nodded as she pulled out her GDO. Of course not everybody had GDO's on the team, that many GDO's off world was to much of a risk. She put in their code and nodded to the team as they stated to go through in pairs. Again, they had learnt if they all tried to go through they ended up falling over each other on the other side of the gate.
"Thanks Chief." Said Harley as she went through

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #310 on: June 15, 2018, 01:53:23 AM »

Watching them leave Miki waited until they had been gone more than a minute, then once she saw that green light to say all of them had crossed the SGC event horizon, she shut the gate down. A minute after that she was on the intercom. "Colonel Bixby, Commandant Berge, I have spoken with the SGC, Lieutenant Brownwell has informed me that Agent Malcolm Barrett will be here within an hour."
Far Dareis Mai

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #311 on: June 16, 2018, 08:40:31 PM »

**radio***

"Perfect, thank you Miki,"

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #312 on: June 21, 2018, 02:33:27 AM »

>>From SGC>>

The Stargate opened once again, Miki receiving Earth's IDC, a moment later a familar suited man walked through carrying a brief case with the obvious bulge under his left side jacket. "I know the way Miki. We'll talk soon." He said to her as he went out the left side exit.

"Of course Agent Barrett, you'll find the Colonel and our new XO down there with the Prisoner. Take care." She told him.
Far Dareis Mai
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21]