Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

Author Topic: Stargate Command- Levels 1-4 ~ Main entry and Security Gate ~ Carparks  (Read 5989 times)

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 218
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook

{President Wilson Bomana} NPC
{First Lady Nicole Boman} NPC
{Madeline and Jack Bomana} NPC's

Madi and Jack were squeezed by the window, although Jack took it upon himself to sidle up to Sarah just that little bit closer. If Tiff O'Neill thought he was a six year old rogue, only time would tell what Sarah would think of him. He looked up at her and gave his best missing tooth smile. Nicole glared at him to no avail; it was as if he was immune to anyone's criticism and strangely considering the household he was being brought up in, he got away with it. Madi didn't even notice, she was too intent on watching the file of uniformed men and women go flashing by as the Cadillac glided towards the below ground car park.

"To answer your question Sean, yes the IOA is unofficially an extension of the UN Security council. But this crap goes outside of that and it has nothing to do with the loss of the Sun Tzu either on the part of the Chinese." Wil sucked in his breath, he took a quick glance outside, they were almost there. "This started a year ago. There were agitators on the left of the new French Government, they wanted complete transparency within their new parliament. That little desease carried over to the Russians and Chinese, and it has nothing to do with the Security Council. This is strictly political point scoring Sean and there is not a thing we can do. It will all depend on how we handle this, that will determine whether we come out of this unscathed and with our shirts still on." Wil had a few more choice phrases up his sleeve, but he refrained only because of the company. The car pulled into the car park, to its allocated spot. Already agents were at the door and were opened in silence. Now was do or die for all of them.

<<To Level 17>>
« Last Edit: June 27, 2013, 07:39:55 PM by RogueRanger »
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
    • My Facebook

IOA Rep Nicholas Devore

Nicholas Devore had stepped off of the private jet and onto the tarmac, his attaché case in hand. True to his word, Matthew Keller had arranged to have a driver waiting to pick him up and take him to the SGC. The organization spared no expense for its people. And that included transportation, since Nick had been on his way back from a previous engagement.

While Nick took all his duties seriously, this was more important than most. The International Oversight Advisory – or IOA, as it was more commonly known by its acronym – had full authority to not only conduct an investigation into all SGC personnel and, should it prove to be necessary, to take action, but also to allocate the program's resources and funds as deemed appropriate.

And there would be changes coming to this program; the way it was currently being run was unacceptable. Mr. Keller had already drawn up the orders that would see several personnel currently assigned to Cheyenne Mountain to new posts, as was part of the organization's jurisdiction. Some of them, Nick agreed, did seem prudent.

As the gate guard looked over his documentation, Nick waited patiently. Finally the airman gave the go-ahead and waved the car through. But he radioed ahead; his superiors needed to be in the know, specifically Admiral Davidson and the base's temporary head of security, Lieutenant Brownwell. "This is Bradley, at the gate. The IOA representative... he's here. Name of Nicholas Devore."
Far Dareis Mai

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
Re: Stargate Command- Levels 1-4 ~ Main entry and Security Gate ~ Carparks
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2013, 08:00:33 PM »

<<From Infirmary, Through Quarters>>

Robert fished his keys out of his pocket and unlocked the door to his SUV. He'd grabbed them from his desk, even as he'd taken a couple of minutes to change out of his base uniform. Had SG-9 not gotten dispatched off-world, he should have been off duty within the hour. There were other details, which would be seen to.

Commodore MacGregor would take care of the paperwork for his medical examination. No doubt Admiral Davidson would wish to debrief SG-9, but Robert wouldn't really have any answers until he got out to the ranch and saw for himself. Lieutenant Summers could step in for him, if needed, elsewhere.

<<To MacGregor Ranch>>
Far Dareis Mai

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2013, 09:53:49 PM »

<<From Peterson Air Base>>

Sarah was not only a good pilot, she was a better driver as well. With the evening peak hour, even her best efforts to take it easy, still had them arrive at the base in about twenty five minutes, that was not just good driving, it showed the mind and character of someone who knew exactly what she was doing and what was needed to be done. Once at the gate, the duty Sergeant stepped out of the little booth and held his hand up. He leaned down to look at the two women.

{Staff Sergeant Dillon Trask} NPC

"Colonel Davidson, Miss Mathhews. I know it sounds stupid ma'ams, but new orders, I need to check your ID's." He felt stupid as well, he knew both women, especially his former boss Sarah. But orders were orders.

Athena pulled out her Boeing ID card, one of many, but it was the one she used for the SGC and held it up for him. "I understand Sergeant, we can't be too careful."
Recognising both, he smartly saluted.
Far Dareis Mai

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 79
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2013, 09:58:35 PM »

Sarah eased the car into the gate where she stopped and waited for the Staff Sergent to step out.  The Subaru had handled well and they hadn't run into any traffic, so Sarah had made it back to the SGC without any problems  and in good time.

She smiled at the man.  "Quite alright, Staff Sergent," she assured him, getting out her own ID badge.  One could never be too careful.  Especially at the SGC base.  You didn't want just anyone finding their way down there.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2013, 11:53:10 PM »

"Thank you both. Drive safely Colonel." Dillon told them and then watched them drive into the huge cavernous entrance of the SGC. He shook his head and went back to his card game with his buddies.

"He seemed rather embarrassed."
Athena quipped when Sarah drove off.

<<To Commanders Office>>
Far Dareis Mai

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2013, 09:42:21 AM »

Sarah hid a giggle behind her hand as Dillon walked away.  "Yes, he did, didn't he?" she grinned, putting the car in drive again.  She drove the car into the carpark and parked it before getting out to head inside with Athena.

<<To Commander's Office>>

Flamelord

• Captain
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Flamelord A new starter.
  • Genius Extraordinaire
« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2013, 10:47:34 AM »

<<From Peterson Air base-El Paso County Colorado Springs Co.>>

The car had gone straight here, Roche getting his first real view of rural America. He wasn't that impressed, but Roberts had been most helpful in pointing out things he should notice, as well as American etiquette that his guide books hadn't been too good with for civilian interactions. He was now looking forward to enjoying himself once he had settled in. Assuming that these Americans weren't too strange like those conspiracy theorists he had seen on the internet. and he wouldn't put it past them, dealing with aliens and extraterrestrial incursions and stuff.

Arriving at the gate, Roberts handed over his ID to the Staff Sergeant, and Roche did as well when he was asked for his ID. Good policy for the most party, Roche decided. They drove on into the base, Roberts parking and taking Roche's stuff to his room, while Roche went on to meet with the Commander, this Admiral Davidson.

<<Roche to Commanders Office>>
« Last Edit: March 03, 2014, 01:06:56 AM by Flamelord »
"Well, let me see. We've got slow death, quick death, painful death, cold, lonely death...."

straitsilver

« Reply #23 on: December 04, 2013, 12:55:59 PM »

Eric walks out of the main gate and stands in the Carpark, his Cap now firmly on his head as he lights his pipe with a long match and begins puffing quietly. Clouds of Fragrant smoke puffing into the air, every few puffs he blows a smoke ring as he stands there. his free hand holds his Smart phone and he idly checks his E-mails and his Social media in this rare opportunity.

once his pipe had been finished he leans down and taps out the Ashes out of his pipe on the back of his shoe, before pulling out a small cleaning kit and cleaning out the inside of it and idly polishing its Briar outside.

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2013, 07:49:20 PM »

Bryan nodded at Eric as the other man walked out.  Bryan then turned to look up at the building, his blue eyes not missing anything.  Oh, this wasn't his place at all.  But somehow Bonnie had gotten him and he wasn't quite sure why or how.  He looked down at the security card he had in his hand, not sure what to do now.

Bryan soon found himself standing at a guard station.  Just where was Bonnie when he needed her.  "Um, hello," he said uncertainly.  "Maybe you could help me."

((OOC:anyone wanna meet the new boy on the block?))

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2013, 10:41:24 PM »

21:15 hours

At this time of night, it was normally quiet and Dillon often found time to read. He noted the guy walking around near the car park with a pipe, focused his little machine antenna that way and the reading came back, Captain Eric Graves Royal Navy. That was the data that bounced back from the personal locator every member of the SGC had implanted on them, usually somewhere near the fleshy part of the shoulder. He was just about to pick up his book again, the Chronicles of Pern, when he heard someone clearing their throat. Dillon, placed the book down reverently and went outside with his clipboard, and saw the younger man holding out his ID card. He looked at it closely, looked at his list and nodded. "Walker, Bryan C. Welcome to the SGC. You've got a bit of a walk ahead of you. Straight down to those large doors, then about three hundred metres in, you'll come to an internal carpark. Find the elevator and go straight to level 21. That will be med bay, you'll need to have your initial examination there."
Far Dareis Mai

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2013, 08:33:08 AM »

Bryan was relieved when someone finally came out.  And they didn't just kick him out, so Bonnie must have done her job well.  Not that he was surprised.  Bonnie always had known her stuff.  He nodded as the man repeated his name.  He raised a brow, his blue eyes sparkling in the dim light. "That does sound like quite a hike," he agreed.  Well, a little walk never hurt anyone.  "Thank you, sir." Ooh, Bonnie hadn't mentioned a medical exam.  Welp, he didn't have much of a choice, so he set out to find his way.

<<Bryan to Med Bay>>

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #27 on: December 15, 2013, 03:19:31 PM »

<<From Colorado Springs>>

SALLY was slowing down as the hot red car approached the main gate, and Robert realized how little thought he'd given this. As far as the SGC was concerned, Catherine had been killed in action six months earlier. Even if she had her military ID on her, which he doubted, her current status meant that whoever was on duty almost certainly wouldn't let her past the gate.

He looked over at his wife, as he saw Catherine end the call, explaining to her mother that the young couple would be there soon. He took his phone back, stuffing it back in his left pocket. "You'll get to see her soon enough. They'll probably have her do your medical."

Staff Sergeant Dillon Trask was still on duty, and seeing the approaching headlights, met the car as it pulled up. "Captain Hughes." He examined the officer's ID. "Back so soon?"

"The Admiral called me in," he explained, not that he knew the details yet.

Dillon handed the Captain's ID back to him and looked at his companion, recognizing the Flight Lieutenant, but not quite believing his eyes. He knew, just like everyone else, that there were strange happenings here. He kept his hand near his sidearm. There would have been an official notice to all security personnel, if there had been any kind of change regarding MacGregor, although rumor had it that she'd actually married the man she was in the car with. "She's not cleared to pass, sir."

"Catherine was only mostly dead," Robert quipped. "Try finding that option on government paperwork."

"If you say so, sir. But I'll have to get this resolved before I can allow you to proceed," he replied, as he called down to get confirmation.
Far Dareis Mai

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #28 on: December 15, 2013, 09:56:09 PM »

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
'Main Gate-Intercom'

"Dillon, I'm off duty and supposed to be sleeping, what do you want me for you can't ask Walter?"

*********************************************************

Prior to six months ago, Cate would have been out of the car and confronting the hapless Sergeant, most likely by shoving him against the wall and shoving in ID card in his face. The problem was she didn't have one and only had her bank card in fact as any kind of identification. She was going to have to get inside as everything she owned that said who she was, was in her room and that was only if it was still her room and her things hadn't been stored. In which case all her personal papers would have been sent back to Australia and the Dept of Veterans Affairs until her final fate could be proven. Cate saw the look on Trask's face and all she could do was sit there, one hand on Rob's lap and the other in front of her face, pretending to inspect her nails. That in itself was one of the most identifiable traits of Cate most who knew her, would be aware it was usually at this moment she was the most dangerous. "Probably" She said to Rob under her breath as she began to count, from 100 backwards.
Far Dareis Mai

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #29 on: December 16, 2013, 06:47:01 PM »

"Catherine," Robert said softly, placing his hand on top of hers. He knew the look, knew this was when she was at her most dangerous. "Don't. You're listed as MIA, and this is one of the most secure facilities on the planet. They're taking the necessary precautions by denying you access."

{Staff Sergeant Dillon Trask - NPC}

"You're one of only three officers that can do what I need done. Admiral Davidson is in a meeting with the International Oversight Advisory, and has requested not to be disturbed. Lieutenant Colonel Davidson is unavailable. That leaves... you, ma'am." Dillon looked at the car and her occupants. He knew he was going to sound crazy, but what was he supposed to do? "I've got Captain Hughes here, but he's with Flight Lieutenant MacGregor. Her clearances have been revoked, due to her MIA status."
Far Dareis Mai
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7