Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Author Topic: Stargate Command- Levels 1-4 ~ Main entry and Security Gate ~ Carparks  (Read 5495 times)

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 196
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
Re: Stargate Command- Levels 1-4 ~ Main entry and Security Gate ~ Carparks
« Reply #30 on: December 16, 2013, 11:06:13 PM »

'Main Gate-Intercom'

"What? You're joking aren't you Dillon?..."
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
"Um..er. Look, there is bio metric hand pad in the gate office, scan her at least while I think of something."

*******************************************

"I'm aware of that Rob, rules, regulations and all that blah, blah, blah." Cate said with only the slightest touch of sarcasm. "As of this moment, I'm weighing my options. Its not something that one does everyday, come back from the dead you know. What I mean is simply, do you want your wife to go off hair raising around the galaxy, putting her neck on the line and possibly dying again?" She had been thinking hard on this, the moment Rob woke her and she knew where she was. Did she want to settle down finally? That was the big question. Nevertheless, even out there in the civilian world, she would still have to establish her bona fides wouldn't she?
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
    • My Facebook
« Reply #31 on: December 18, 2013, 07:20:42 PM »

From the moment Catherine had returned, Robert had known this conversation was coming, and it was one they really needed to have. "I want to start a family with you," he told his wife, though not for the first time. He couldn't do that with her, if she was dead. "I think I'm ready now, to be a parent, if you are."

But he couldn't just ask Catherine to give up her career, not when he was out there doing the same thing. "God, and, here we are, talking about it in front of the SGC's main gate. How very romantic of us."

{Staff Sergeant Dillon Trask - NPC}

Dillon moved to carry out his orders, walking around to Catherine's side of the car. "Ma'am, I need you to exit the vehicle." This would only take a couple of minutes, and hopefully his boss had come up with something by then. We have a biometric scanner in the main gate's office," he explained.
Far Dareis Mai

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #32 on: December 18, 2013, 09:25:03 PM »

"Whoa Tiger!" Cate grinned at her husband. "You could at least give me a chance to see if I am who I am supposed to be can't you?" That was purely rhetorical, there wasn't anything else in the world Cate had wanted more than three kids, a dog named spot and a 'station wagon' as they called it back home; along with a mortgage and a picket fence. That was the ideal wasn't it? That was what Ben had and often she was a little jealous of him as well. "Um...okay!" She said at last just as the guard asked her to go into the gate office. Cate reached across and cupped Rob under the chin, pursed her lips and blew him a kiss; got out of the car and followed the sentry into the office. Just as she arrived she heard a familiar voice on the intercom.

************************************

'Main Gate-Intercom'

"Dillon, I've got it. Once you have established the person's identity through either fingerprints or other biological means (it did mention about DNA testing) the said returnee must be delivered to their last commanding officer immediately. There is a whole lot of other stuff we don't need to know, about time frames and so forth, like if they are eighty when they were found, But the point is, once the bio scanner says yes; get her to the Admiral as fast as you can."

"Brownwell?"
She said to the guard and shrugged her shoulders. Obviously they were talking about her and Cate, typically was nonplussed. She held out her right hand to him. "Okay, where do you want my paw?" She tried to get Rob's eye contact through the window, hoping to get a glimpse of his reaction.
Far Dareis Mai

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #33 on: December 18, 2013, 10:10:43 PM »

"I knew you were the real Catherine the moment I laid eyes on you," Robert said. He didn't need to see proof to know for sure. He knew Catherine's little idiosyncrasies, everything that made her her. And this… this was no imposter.

But their moment was interrupted by Staff Sergeant Trask, who had returned to collect his wife. His groan turned into a grin, as Catherine left him with a playful, "Um… Okay!" The answer he'd longed to hear. "Hear that SALLY? You could be an aunt soon."

{Staff Sergeant Dillon Trask - NPC}

Dillon took the Flight Lieutenant's hand, placing it on the reader. It took a moment, but the results appeared on the computer monitor. "You can remove your hand, Flight Lieutenant," he said, as he compared this MacGregor's readings with the readings the SGC had on record. Though based on what he'd just seen, perhaps those rumors were true, and Hughes was more accurate. "Lieutenant, it's her… I'm taking them down to the Admiral and leaving Peters in charge."

Dillon moved to carry out Brownwell's newest set of instructions, and he turned to Catherine. "I need you and the Captain to come with me."
Far Dareis Mai

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #34 on: December 19, 2013, 12:18:22 AM »

'Main Gate-Intercom'

"Thanks Dillon, I owe you. And if Peters has his Playstation with him, take it off him please Dillon"
"Wanna do a movie tomorrow night? There's Conan, Transformers and Captain America."

**************************

Rob had managed to convince her with just a few words, as he always did. She didn't have time to answer him though, but the thought stayed in her mind as Dillon told her she was who she was. Well at least the Ancients didn't steal her fingerprints; that was a relief. "It's a long bloody walk Sergeant, you can sit in back if you like." She pointed to the 'official' transport of SG4.

"Oh great! Human Mini me's" Sally said, but you could tell, even with her logics and inbuilt humanity, she was joking, the giggle coming from her sound system told Rob that. "One thing Rob, the kid makes a mess on my leather and 'you' are cleaning it up!" She laughed a very human laugh.
Far Dareis Mai

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #35 on: January 05, 2014, 11:10:55 AM »

"That won't be a problem, if you drive like this ever again," he replied, already slipping into protective mode. "The little one won't so much as set foot inside your doors. You can't possibly tell me those speeds were safe."

{Staff Sergeant Dillon Trask}

At the main gate, Staff Sergeant Trask and Catherine were finishing up. Dillon had already left clear instructions for Peters, and he used the intercom one final time. "Sure," he told the Lieutenant. "Pick one." He nodded at Catherine. "Let's go."

Robert looked up, as the passenger side door finally opened. The gate guard was walking toward the back of the car, probably with orders to accompany them both to see the admiral. "Well... since you're both back here without any bullet holes, I'm guessing we're all who we say we are."
Far Dareis Mai

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #36 on: January 06, 2014, 07:37:41 PM »

"You had best ask your dear wife about that one Rob. It was her who adjusted my speed limiter somewhat upwards." Sally told him quite sincerely. Cate was after all a jet jockey first and foremost and it wouldn't come as a surprise if and when the day came they had kids, she would take a baby up for a spin in an F/A 18. Sally shut it though once the gate guard approached the car.

Being back from the dead there was one single thing Cate had missed. Memories started coming back to her now, the trickle more like a flood. She opened the glove compartment and fossicked around a little looking for something she knew was there. Finally she found it, a pack of Wrigleys Double Mint. She unwrapped a stick and began chewing contentedly. A bubble would come soon enough. "I guess we are at that. Shall we proceed?" She wanted to get this part over with as soon as possible. To Sally's remark, she would save that for later.
Far Dareis Mai

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #37 on: January 07, 2014, 09:39:24 PM »

"I'm asking you to be a more cautious with any children Catherine and I have. Please," he'd replied, cutting himself short as Staff Sergeant Trask jumped in the back seat. Despite having Catherine's identity confirmed, the man still looked nervous, like he expected her to transform in front of him. He rolled his eyes, and he was sure Catherine had caught him in the act.

As soon as everyone had buckled up - he was cautious about things like that as well - Robert put the car in drive. It didn't take him long to find somewhere to park. Dillon was the first one out, as if he couldn't escape soon enough. He seemed oddly jittery, but for all intents and purposes, Catherine might as well have come back from the dead.

Robert unbuckled his seat belt and exited the car - all but shaking his head now - the three of them were off to see the Admiral.
Far Dareis Mai

Phoebe Halliwell

• Recruit
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Phoebe Halliwell A new starter.
« Reply #38 on: February 18, 2014, 11:57:18 PM »

<<From USAF Academy Hospital>>
Amelie didn't realize how close she lived from SGC, wow only 15 minutes and she was there, that was top notch just in case she ever needed anything from her previous colleagues, she smiles as the she stops at the gate and presents here new ID, looking at the male she reads his name: Sergeant Dillon Trask "Sergeant Trask, I am Captain Amalie Cormack, MD" she awaited for him to verify her information and then the gate opened, she thanked the male and continued on.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #39 on: February 19, 2014, 12:18:14 AM »

{Staff Sergeant Dillon Trask} NPC

That was unusual, Dillon had never seen anyone cycle up here before, well no one except Doctor Felger and only because he lost his car keys. He waited for the newcomer to stop by the gate house, checked her ID once again and gave her a snappy salute, even if she was out of uniform. "Ma'am. it is a little late and if you don't mind me saying so, summer notwithstanding, you have more nerve than I would cycling around here at night." He went and stood by her side.

"Its still a bit of a ride inside ma'am. Would you like to leave your bicycle here. I can take you in all the way. Willis!" he called to his offsider. "Keep on your toes, I'm taking the Doctor down."

"This way ma'am. We keep a vehicle just for this purpose." Dillon led her over to a dark green Humvee parked to one side, opened the door for her and waited.

Far Dareis Mai

Phoebe Halliwell

• Recruit
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Phoebe Halliwell A new starter.
« Reply #40 on: February 19, 2014, 12:31:46 AM »

Amelie smiled at the sergeant, and with a polite manner "It is a beautiful night Sergeant Trask, and no I do not mind, thank you" She gets off her bike and gives him the key to her beloved baby, and she goes into the humvee and goes with the sergeant towards the facility.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2014, 12:40:11 AM by RogueRanger »

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #41 on: February 19, 2014, 12:45:02 AM »

{Staff Sergeant Dillon Trask} NPC

As soon as they were in the tunnel, Dillon killed the lights, except for the side lights. It was 500 yards to the inside carpark and then the elevator. For Amalie, it saved her the trouble of going through the security check.

<<To Med Bay>>
Far Dareis Mai

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #42 on: March 05, 2014, 10:03:50 PM »

<<From Armory>>

On his XO's heels, as he followed the lieutenant into the hallway, Robert raised his eyebrows. It seemed like he was doing a lot of that lately. But the unexpected was probably part of his job description. "So, let me get this straight: breaking the rules of the road is safe? You and Catherine will get along swimmingly, Walker."

Robert was still shaking his head, mildly amused, as he made his way to the car park. The two of them had clearly gone to the same school of logic. "Heads up, Foster." He tossed the keys to the Humvee up to the other officer, as he called for shotgun.

((We won't be RPing the actual drive to the field, but skipping to the thread I set up for the plane.))
Far Dareis Mai

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #43 on: March 06, 2014, 12:01:32 AM »

There was a giddy sense of excitement in Bonnie's circuits, well, what was her and the rest of it. At least she still had her own brain, even if it was trying to cope with being attached to a neural processor and interface. She scanned the garage the moment she got there a few slow paces behind Rob, Tim and Bryan, Bonnie purposely went as slow as she could, even at that she was almost walking on their heels.

Even as Rob spoke to Bryan, her eyes were drawn elsewhere. A red sports sedan and those brown orbits lit up like a Christmas tree. Now that they were alone, she was able to be herself with the team. "Rob..that's Cate's car isn't it?" She asked. "Please tell me you have the keys, please." She showed him the biggest pair of puppy eyes you've ever seen.
Far Dareis Mai

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 73
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #44 on: March 06, 2014, 10:36:38 AM »

Bryan grinned a bit. "Hey, I've been behaving lately," he promised.  "But what's the fun of having all that power under the hood if you can't use it?" Okay yes, he loved cars. "But I've never wrecked, so no worries there."  He grinned back at Bonnie.  She knew how his driving was.  They had each rode with the other quite a few times.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6