Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11

Author Topic: Stargate Command- Level 16-17 Command Bunker + Stockade - Storage  (Read 11429 times)

Ares

Re: Stargate Command- Level 16-17 Command Bunker + Stockade - Storage
« Reply #30 on: June 04, 2013, 06:00:59 PM »

Stopped what he was doing as he was addressed, glancing around with the proverbial "who me?" expression, then shrugged with a, "Your guess is as good as mine.  I didn't even know I'd be here today, but apparently someone did."  He gestured to the name plate then tried to turn it face down before anyone got a better look, sitting down since everyone else seemed to be taking seats, and offered his hand to the man.

"Donavan..."  He left off any rank, or significant surname, for just like the chair assignment he was in the dark as to their plans for him.

Bowsy 112

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 54
  • Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.
  • If the Day does not require an AK then it is Good.
« Reply #31 on: June 04, 2013, 06:40:51 PM »

Col George Sanderson.
Mjr Fred Rivers.
1st Lt Charlotte Summers
SSgt Gary Carter

Fred walked in, followed by the two female off worlders. He looked around for a second then back at them.
"Sorry, I have to go, But I'll catch uo with you as soon as this is done ok?" he smiled at them as he pulled his hat on. He then turned to walk over to the rest of his group, he saw George glare at him as he slided over and sat down. Looking around at the rest of the people before leaning over to George and asking.
"What's the Procedure sir?" The Colonel shrugged.
"No idea, Normally I get an update from the IOA or the MOD, so Im going to say we stay in out places, but stand up and down here when the president comes in and all that palava." Fred nodded. 
"Got it." The other two had listened as well and nodded. but Charlotte gently moved her foot and felt something hard on Fred's ankle.
"What's that?" she asked. Fred shrugged.
"Small knife." he shrugged.
"You never know when somebodys going to try to kill you." he said shrugging again as he looked back at the front and crossed his leg. 
"You know that feeling you get when you really dont want to be somewhere?" asked Gary.
"Staff Sergeant, your not leaving." Said the Colonel
"Why?" he asked
"Because I cant leave. And if i have to wear this monkey suit you have to wear yours." said fred as he got a small laugh from the others.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 232
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #32 on: June 05, 2013, 12:04:26 AM »

Finally it was starting to gel together, almost everyone was now in place; only two that Cheryl could think of were still to come; Commander McFearson and Lieutenant Colonel Ovcharenko. The last she had not seen all day and 'Legs' only thirty minutes ago. Feeling rather chuffed that it had basically gone rather well, Cheryl was wearing her normal sunbeam smile. The only dampener to her spirits was the fact that the one person who made it possible for them still to be even alive was listed technically as MIA.

The two bursts of static from the Admiral told her he was offline and she only had to follow orders from now onwards. She took a swallow, Cheryl wasn't a drill instructor that was for certain; her tiny voice was a little shrill if she raised it just a single decibel. So she did the best thing she could think of. She moved over in in front of the rows of chairs and bent, hands on knees. "Excuse me Jon. Colonel Lee, could you do me a favor please, as I am not terribly good at this sort of thing. The Admiral has ordered me to call everyone to stand, face inwards towards the aisle at parade rest (stand easy for the Brits and Aussies) and when the president arrives on our level, at attention."

"Well I for one think its sweet Carrie." Maria finally admitted. "As weird as it sounds, I'm a little envious of the three of you girls. My relationship with my dad wasn't what you would call a real father-daughter relationship. In fact I hardly ever saw him growing up." Such was the life of a diplomats daughter. Which reminded her of a friend they had all made who came from a similar background. "Oh by the way, I received an email from Melinda Olofsson yesterday. It was a week old, but such is our communication from Atlantis. She is doing well and has her own surgery now on base. It would seem there are more animals in the Pegasus galaxy than we might have imagined. Its hard to believe that millions of light years away, domestic live stock and even dogs play exactly the same role as here on Earth. To the point she mentioned, the breeds are hardly any different."

By this time Ruby had found her chair in the front row, Kim was delegated to the base staff row near Jon Brown and the new guy in BDU's. She thought for a moment she had seen him before; she was going to say something, but refrained when Cheryl came to them. Ruby herself sat where she was, as nervous as a kitten.

((OOC everyone did well :) @ Fred. Gary and Bella would have been back at base and off to the battle by the time it took place. Not to mention reinforcements :D ))
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
    • My Facebook
« Reply #33 on: June 06, 2013, 12:19:36 AM »

<<From Accommodation>>

{CMS Walter Harriman} NPC

The old base Cheif Master Sergeant had been filling in for Lieutenant Brownwell as security, he would of course have to be here quite soon and now was as good a time as any. On his way up the passageway from the elevator his eye was attracted by a set of keys on the floor just near the corner that led into the conference room. He picked them up, looking at the small name plate attached to them 'Capt R Hughes USMC'. Bingo! He walked smartly into the room, a little taken aback at the crowd that had managed to gather, sought out Rob and approached him. "Er, Captain Hughes, I think these are yours." He held out his hand, showing the keys on his palm.
Far Dareis Mai

NG

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • NG has an aura about them.NG has an aura about them.NG has an aura about them.NG has an aura about them.NG has an aura about them.NG has an aura about them.NG has an aura about them.NG has an aura about them.NG has an aura about them.NG has an aura about them.
« Reply #34 on: June 06, 2013, 03:49:24 PM »

Stopped what he was doing as he was addressed, glancing around with the proverbial "who me?" expression, then shrugged with a, "Your guess is as good as mine.  I didn't even know I'd be here today, but apparently someone did."  He gestured to the name plate then tried to turn it face down before anyone got a better look, sitting down since everyone else seemed to be taking seats, and offered his hand to the man.

"Donavan..."  He left off any rank, or significant surname, for just like the chair assignment he was in the dark as to their plans for him.

LtC Jonathan Brown - NPC

He gave Donovan’s hand a firm shake, “Jonathan Brown,” then looked at the name tags, noticing them for the first time. “Oh, that’s a new one.”
Jonathan scratched his head, looked around and finally found his name tag on a chair in the row behind him.
He looked back at Donovan with a small grin, “Looks like I’m supposed to sit over there, excuse me.”
As he moved over he shot a look at Carrie in the other end of the room where she sat with the rest of the medical team and a pang of guilt made his stomach do a flip-flop. Of course he was proud of her being able to handle all of this, but if he’d known that they’d send her off world or rather in to deep space as soon as she’d set foot in the mountain, he’d never brought her here in the first place. Never urged her to seek the position as chief of surgery...
With a small sigh, he slipped down in his seat and waited for the ceremony to begin.

Ares

« Reply #35 on: June 06, 2013, 06:27:18 PM »

He watched the other man walk away, once again sitting by himself, and began tapping his fingers on the arms of his chair, spinning back and forth absently with one foot until he realized everyone else was apparently just as anxious as he was, though obviously different reasons.  He was anxious because he had no idea why he was there, especially considering who was visiting.  He could only guess as to why everyone else seemed on edge. 

Tucking his hands into his pockets to keep them still he sat back in his chair, and forced himself to focus on holding still to give his mind something to do.

Bowsy 112

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.
« Reply #36 on: June 06, 2013, 06:52:42 PM »

Col George Sanderson.
Mjr Fred Rivers.
1st Lt Charlotte Summers
SSgt Gary Carter

As they all sat around waiting for something to happen. As he did Fred lent over to the Colonel
"Sir."
"yeah."
"I've been meaning to ask you something. Can you Suggest to the MOD that they lean on the IOA to authorise a Search mission for Cate MacGregor." The colonel nodded a little.
"Whys that Major?" he asked Fred shrugged.
"Because sir, I rekon that the PM wouldnt mind being able to tell the Australians that we helped in the rescue of one of their, if not their best Officer. And Im getting tired of her not being a pain in my arse every now and then." he felt a Jab in his ribs coming from Charlotte who cleared her throat.
"And?" she asked. Fred nodded.
"And we dont leave our people behind." said Fred nodding. The Colonel smiled.
"I'll pass on the Message. but unfortunately, I cant send a whole team. I can send you three. but thats it." he shrugged a little. "The Admiral still has control over the rest of the personnel." Fred nodded.
"Then so be it sir." mumbled Gary. Fred nodded a little.
"Sir, me and Gary have had six months to plan out tactics and everything, we cant promise we'll find her, but we can promise to do the best we can."
"So thats what you do when your ment to be writing lists of people you think would be good for  SGC training from home?" Smiled George. Fred nodded.
"Most the time yes sir."
Fred knew Rob would want to, But unfortunately Fred couldn't convince the Admiral, but hopefully he could convince people in the MOD that it was worthy enough to lean on the IOA so they requested that the Admiral organise a team to do so. If the Admiral hadn't planned it already.

Fred also knew he hadn't a hope in hell of this request passing the MOD but he had to ask. To make himself feel better,

GateGirl

• Airman First Class
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • GateGirl A new starter.
« Reply #37 on: June 06, 2013, 07:47:17 PM »

Larkin and Adia stood against the wall in silence and waited with the rest of the personnel. After six months on the earth base neither one of them was used to all this formality yet. Although their bodies were on a different planet their minds were still in their worlds. It was going to take some more time until they were used to it. Both women were just thankful that they didn't make them wear the matching BDU's they made the Tau'ri wear. They were most comfortable in their own attire and felt more connected to their worlds.

"Do you know how long this will last?" Larkin asked not use to all this waiting around. She was always on the go, the run, and never had the time to wait. She was always running the wraith and searching for her father.

"I'm not quite sure," Adia began, "but I'm sure it'll be over before we know it." Adia was used to waiting. She was the leader of her people now and she was always patient since she was a child. Not many Jaffa had patience, but it was something she perfected through the years as she waited for her people to be free.
~*~Jenn~*~

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #38 on: June 06, 2013, 09:23:19 PM »

((What do you think SG-9 is doing, Fred?  ;)))

Captain Robert Hughes

Robert frowned. "My... keys?" Where - how - had he lost them? One of them had been Catherine's last birthday gift to him, even if she hadn't been there to give it to him. Though he still wasn't sure what he thought about his car - Sally - actually talking to him. "Thank you, Chief Master Sergeant. Speaking of which, I need to put in a request for my set of office keys. Admiral Davidson placed me in command of SG-9."
Far Dareis Mai

Ares

« Reply #39 on: June 06, 2013, 11:54:07 PM »

Figuring it had been long enough and no new faces had arrived, he glanced sidelong at Brownwell, sighed, and pushed to his feet.  He reached for his name reserve plate and used it to rap on the edge of the table slow and repeatedly until he had attention of at least a majority of the eyes of the room.  He was no stranger to taking command, but he wasn't sure anyone here would even recognize his status, name plate or no. 

"Ladies and Gentlemen, it's been asked that we form rank at-ease.." he used an open hand with his thumb faintly tucked against his palm to indicate the arrival doors, "probably best two rows facing the isle there.  When the ViP arrives, of course," he gave a self conscious lopsided smile "all hands on deck."  

He cast a glance over to Brownwell and arched a questioning brow as if saying "good enough?"

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #40 on: June 07, 2013, 01:52:01 AM »

Cheryl straightened up the moment Donovan stood and moved back towards the dais. Finally her day was fulfilled and complete. The Colonel didn't let her down and his announcement was perhaps the best she had heard for a long time; and that was her father also a Marine (deceased) like Lee. She smiled at him and moved down the lines so she could be near the door to see the Admiral and the 'special' guests arrive.

{CMS Walter Harriman} NPC

Walter felt a bit silly really. Rob was young enough to be his own son, and much like him except for the height. Peter Harriman took after the old man in that department; but the silly thing was calling the young Marine 'sir'. But that was military life. He shrugged. "They were on the floor just outside sir and you don't need a key Captain; the moment you were given SG9, I registered your ID card, you only need to swipe it at the access panel. The keys though for the individual cabinets and lockers are in the drawer of your desk sir."
Far Dareis Mai

Rodgin Kemph

« Reply #41 on: June 07, 2013, 06:30:30 AM »

Staff Sergeant USMC Tony Espinosa
Sergeant USMC Michiel Freeman

SG-8 rose silently to follow the new set of orders given. Well, almost silently.

"Nice of the guy in charge to dress up for the occassion," Michiel muttered to Hans who was in front of him. "And maybe he could have added a few more terms from other branches. I think that was my favorite part."

"Can it Freeman," came the growling voice of Tony from behind him. "If you had ever learned to shut your mouth, maybe you could give the orders. Now shut it, before you lose teeth."

"Yes, Staff Sergeant," Michiel offered with an inscincere tone.

Bowsy 112

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #42 on: June 07, 2013, 07:14:03 AM »

Col George Sanderson.
Mjr Fred Rivers.
1st Lt Charlotte Summers
SSgt Gary Carter

The four of them all stood up and moved over. falling in line next to SG-8 and all standing at parade rest. George spoke quietly.
"We stand at attention, don't salute unless spoken to directly." He then mumbled to himself. "I don't damn well know how to preform around the President of the USA."
Fred smiled to himself hearing the colonel. "Non of us imagined this day when we joined. Never even thought I would meet the PM." the rest all mumbled in agreement.
Gary was next to the marines and nodded to the other staff sergeants there. this is one thing he hated. Hopefully the president wouldn't treat him as the other SSgt's. Its not that he felt he was better than them, but these staff sergeants were squad leaders, where as he was the NCO of a whole company. in his mind the lines didn't match them up.
Charlotte stood there quietly humming the doctor who theme to herself.

NG

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • NG has an aura about them.NG has an aura about them.NG has an aura about them.NG has an aura about them.NG has an aura about them.NG has an aura about them.NG has an aura about them.NG has an aura about them.NG has an aura about them.NG has an aura about them.
« Reply #43 on: June 09, 2013, 03:12:01 PM »

"Well I for one think its sweet Carrie." Maria finally admitted. "As weird as it sounds, I'm a little envious of the three of you girls. My relationship with my dad wasn't what you would call a real father-daughter relationship. In fact I hardly ever saw him growing up." Such was the life of a diplomats daughter. Which reminded her of a friend they had all made who came from a similar background. "Oh by the way, I received an email from Melinda Olofsson yesterday. It was a week old, but such is our communication from Atlantis. She is doing well and has her own surgery now on base. It would seem there are more animals in the Pegasus galaxy than we might have imagined. Its hard to believe that millions of light years away, domestic live stock and even dogs play exactly the same role as here on Earth. To the point she mentioned, the breeds are hardly any different."

“I've heard rumors about her finally arriving over there,” Carrie smiled, “and it sounds like she’s finally in her right elements; around quadrupeds and other furry things.”
Although the vet had helped out immensely during the chaos of the Daedalus, Carrie couldn’t help feeling thankful of the vet being just that – a vet and not a stand in surgeon/anesthesiologist.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, it's been asked that we form rank at-ease.." he used an open hand with his thumb faintly tucked against his palm to indicate the arrival doors, "probably best two rows facing the isle there.  When the ViP arrives, of course," he gave a self conscious lopsided smile "all hands on deck."  

He cast a glance over to Brownwell and arched a questioning brow as if saying "good enough?"

She looked at Maria, feeling a bit lost, and whispered, “I’m not so sure I know what I’m supposed to do as a civilian, so any hints would be greatly appreciated, ok?”

TiffLevi3

« Reply #44 on: June 09, 2013, 06:16:17 PM »

{Captain Roxy Evans}
{Major Tiff O'Neill}

Both women arrived together, a lot of people was already there. Tiff glanced around and then to Roxy. "You look tense"

"Nervous... really, REALLY nervous" Roxy said as she tapped her fingers on her thighs.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11