Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Stargate Command- Level 19 - Scientific Laboratories and Secondary Armory  (Read 2621 times)

DragonGate

<Biology Lab>

"God, that's an almost 98% infection rate. Did any of the twelve show infection and survive, no, never mind, it's too soon to tell isn't it?" Nightmare epidemiological scenarios were going through her head. Had anybody got out through the stargate in a delusional and ill panic?

Jen had to ask about a virologist's worst nightmare situation. "Do we have complete quarantine of Zulu at this point? Or did someone escape?" Of course, if it was replicators, the corpses could still be contagious. Or the people taken over, possibly already dead victims stood back up by the replicator side of the virus.

((Jen did the math in her head, DG here had to break out an online calculator to check my own figures. And yes, in some stuff like Ebola, corpses are still plenty contagious. Nasty disease, the only saving grace is that is so lethal and debilitating that it can't easily spread far.))

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 235
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook

<Biology Lab>

Cheryl shook her head in the negative, she really didn't know anymore than what she had already told Jen, that was frustrating to. Because Cheryl was supposed to be on top of these things when she was doing her security thing, especially in the Gate Room. Shrugging, she gave a helpless half smile. "It happened so fast, but as far as I know, the Station went into immediate lockdown. We'll have to check the logs to see if there was anything else." She heaved a sigh. "Since Caldwell and I think probably Anne MacGregor are in the control room now, you wanna come with me to the security office? We can check the logs from there."
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

DragonGate

<Biology Lab>

As much as she hesitated at the thought of barging up into the control room, Jen was still interested in helping. Suffering under her faculty adviser for two years, a well-known virologist, had to be worth something. But the hesitation was stronger. "I don't want to get you in trouble, or me, for just showing up, Cheryl. If you're sure the most senior people present aren't going to mind us barging in, I'm sure they're very busy right now since they were just deliberately called to the control room a bit ago."

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 235
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook

<Biology Lab>

"It's my turf Jen, besides by now those old folks will think I'm asleep." It was obvious, the girl didn't need any, despite having been up since 11pm the previous evening, Cheryl seemed to have the capacity to pull long hours. That is until she hit that invisible wall at some point all young people do, usually around the 60 hour mark. "We'll be on level 16 and the two guys there are buddies of mine, they'll watch our six." She grinned brightly, she wasn't done yet.

<<To Level 16~Security and Command Bunker>>
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

DragonGate

<Biology Lab>

Cheryl had just gotten off shift, hadn't she? God, sometimes at just 28 Jen felt old. As she pulled her ID card from the computer and went after her friend, she called after her, "Cheryl Brownwell, when's the last time you slept?"

As Jen left her computer, the ping of an email message, unseen behind the locked Windows screen, from the nearby Peterson AFB JAG office sounded on the speakers.

<<To Level 16~Security and Command Bunker>>

Pages: 1 2 [3]