Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 56

Author Topic: Stargate Command- Level 21 - Medical Unit  (Read 26774 times)

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 219
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
Stargate Command- Level 21 - Medical Unit
« on: May 20, 2013, 11:29:53 PM »

The SGC's Infirmary is located on Level 21, consisting of a medical bay that can accommodate up to eight patients and three operation/observation rooms. These rooms can also double as quarantine and isolation rooms in the event of a viral outbreak on the base. There are private rooms for patients. The Infirmary, ORs and Medical Labs all have state of the art facilities and equipment, including an MRI scanner.

An additional set of multi-functional laboratories are used for medical studies and analysis. The labs are shielded against EM leakage and radiation as on Level 19. There are also gym and physical therapy/rehabilitation facilities. The base's autopsy room is based on this level.

« Last Edit: April 07, 2017, 01:53:24 AM by Mim »
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Colorado_Cowgirl

Re: Stargate Command- Level 21 - Medical Unit
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2013, 06:22:07 PM »

Janet steps off the elevator walking swiftly she replies once sure they are the only people within ear shot looking as Cal responds "So Cal what did you want to talk about it's not to do with Captain Caine does it?"  As they talk they head into the infirmary and Janet starts working on packing the med bags for whoever may end up going off world in case anyone is hurt really badly.  Her eyes still on Cal waiting for her friend to start talking.

Calleigh Caine

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2013, 06:35:59 PM »

Calleigh looks at her best friend Janet with such a worry." Yes it is. I miss him so much, and it has been a while. I was never told if he came back yet or not."
She doesn't know a thing that he is around. She eyes  her with almost a tear that does not want to escape. She leans against the wall. Giggles a little fixing her hair to one side. " Our wedding was so divine. Beautiful as any girl would dream. I miss him and want to see him soon. He sent me a head. He said he would arrive as soon as he could...and I want so much to see him again. My heart longs for him . You know?:

Calleigh looks at Janet with a look as if she knew something. She smiles. "I am patient. Very patient. I just love him so much. That I can say for sure."
« Last Edit: June 24, 2013, 12:51:12 AM by RogueRanger »

Colorado_Cowgirl

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2013, 10:15:43 PM »

Janet nods looking seriously at her friend saying "He'll turn up Cal just have to keep your mind on the job. Especially now with one of the SG teams in trouble.  Now could you hand me that clipboard there behind you?" She points at the clipboard hanging on the wall just behind and to the left of Cal before continuing on saying "Now if you really want to do Spook a favor how about stoping off at the Armory and grabing both your gear load outs?  Just tell who is there that you need Spook's load out."

Calleigh Caine

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2013, 11:14:36 PM »

*Calleigh looks at her best friend with Great trust. "Allright...Yes I know ..I just miss him very much." She Turns around and hands her the clipboard and says: I have all my shipments out...and I am free to help you with all I can." She looks at her friend Contented: "I know you know me more than I know myself..somtimes.."

I would be happy to...smiling. Heading out and starting to walk out to the Armoury.  She heads in and looks for her  gear load outs and picks them up . "Spook's load needs to get out...and I am bringing mine and signing for it." She says.

She signs for them and heads over to her Quarters and goes in to sit down. She looks at  Horatio's picture...smiling...stroking the frame. "Horatio...I love you..." and she continues on her way to get showered. She looks at the  room with the king Sized bed in the next room and the living quarters. She tears..just wanting her husband home.

She then gets ready and heads back out to go work in the Armory some more.

NG

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • NG has great potential!NG has great potential!NG has great potential!NG has great potential!NG has great potential!NG has great potential!NG has great potential!NG has great potential!NG has great potential!
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2013, 01:22:14 AM »

>> From Level 17 >>

Carrie stepped out of the elevator and hurried over to her office at the end of the corridor.
As she passed the entrance of the actual Med bay, she could see the infirmary staff starting to set up a few stations to be prepared for what ever disaster brought upon them this time.
Further down the hall she saw Janet working with supplies, ‘Got to be thankful for every contribution I can get around here, but I really need to talk to Sean about having a *very pregnant woman around the base. It’s just not safe her… or the babies for that matter.’
In the next intersection, Carrie ducked right and stopped outside of her office to swipe her card and then entered her office. It wasn’t very big and the lack of sunlight, the over cramped bookshelves and desk didn’t exactly help raise a homey feeling.

She walked over to her desk, logged in to her lap top and then hit the update button to make sure she had the latest information in any matter concerning the medical area of the base. The drive started its low hum and she then closed the lid and unplugged the charger, satisfied that it all would be done by the time she’d reached the Briefing room.
Tucking it under her arm, Carrie left the infirmary in a hurry after having made sure the office door was locked behind her and headed towards the stairs.

>> To Briefing room >>

Bowsy 112

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.
  • If the Day does not require an AK then it is Good.
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2013, 12:21:19 PM »

1st Lt Charlotte Summers

Charlotte had gotten changed in to her DPM's with rank tab and everything on apart from a team patch and had grabbed a SG team vest with a holster and was carrying a Glock 17 and UMP .45 slung over her shoulder, her dyed ginger hair tied up in a pony tail.
"Hello?" She said a bit quietly, then the second part was louder. "Im Looking for a person Called Bonnie?" She asked looking around having been told she might be down here

TiffLevi3

« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2013, 07:49:57 PM »

{Major Tiff O'Neill}

Tiff arrived at the infirmary wondering why the hell she didn't head to her room quickly and change, her feet were killing already in them damn heels. She lent onto the door post and slipped the shoes off, scrunched her feet a little and sighed with relief. Sh then noticed Janet working further on down in the room, she raised her eyebrows and headed over to her. "Why the hell you working? You should be relaxing with that bump of yours Janet" She said, not that she was remotely surprised at all, it was Janet after all. She then smiled widely at her friend. "How've you been? How's the little'un?"

Colorado_Cowgirl

« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2013, 10:36:26 PM »

Hearing a familiar voice Janet looks up and spots the one person she considers a niece responding [color=]"Tiff!  How have you been keeping busy?  Come over here and give me a hug you!"[/color]  Janet smies looking from Tiff to the checklist before looking back at Tiff and responds "Oh you know me Tiff if one of the SG teams are in trouble I want to do my part to help out so I came down here before the rest of the medical staff to get the mobile medical bags stocked and ready in case they are needed." Letting the smile go for just a minute she places a hand on her pregnant belly responding "Oh the babies are just fine though they have been driving mother crazy with all the kicking today seems they want mother's attention today.  Sure hope they calm down soon as I had planned to stop by Sam's today have something to ask her.  Something I plan to ask your Aunt when we ever get to see your Aunt and Uncle again."

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
    • My Facebook
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2013, 01:07:04 AM »

Three women came in giggling and laughing. It wasn't loud but for some it might be annoying at best; Ruby led the small group and Kim was right behind her, Maria bringing up the rear. As soon as Ruby saw everyone gathered she grinned broadly. She went straight up to Janet. "Doctor Fraiser ma'am, you seen Carrie around, ah've come te say goodbye."

Kim logged into her computer on the Nurses station, took a quick gaze around and realised just how crowded the place was. She saw Charlotte standing there looking perplexed and quizzed her. "You're Lieutenant Summers aren't you? Is there anything I can do to help?"

Maria simply looked around and shrugged, looked around for some of her old crew and stood there a little puzzled. "Anyone seen Captain Darkness?"
« Last Edit: June 24, 2013, 02:27:28 AM by RogueRanger »
Far Dareis Mai

Bowsy 112

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2013, 01:36:12 AM »

1st Lt Charlotte Summers

"Umm." she stammered a little before finding a rank and saluting the Major. Unlike Fred and Gary she wasnt going to push her luck with superior officers. But she had to a little because she was in a rush and went to stand at ease and said. "Ma'am, im looking for a girl called Bonnie, I think shes an Airman or something, she's ment to be on SG nine with myself and captain Huges"

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2013, 01:41:18 AM »

"Hmmm let me see Charlotte." Kim told her as she brought up the patient reports. "Ah yes here she is, Bonnie has been released, a few days ago. I think you probably find her in the cafe most likely. I did see her in physio a few hours ago and she usually eats up big after that. Anything else I can help you with?"
Far Dareis Mai

Bowsy 112

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2013, 01:49:40 AM »

1st Lt Charlotte Summers

Charlotte thought for a moment, a slightly blank expression on her face, before adding. "No, that's fine thank you ma'am." she said with a small smile as she turned and ran off at full pelt

Colorado_Cowgirl

« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2013, 02:00:55 AM »

Janet looks up and at Ruby coming around the table that the mobile med bags are on she pulls her into a hug like she had been wanting to do responding "Well given that she is head of the medical staff while I'm on leave I figure Carrie should be up in the Briefing Room getting orders for any and all of you.  Congratulations on the Medal of Valor Ruby well earned." Janet releases Ruby again and rubs the side of her belly again since one of the twins just really kicked now.  Looking over at Maria she responds "I believe Major Aguayo that Captain Darkness is probably up in the briefing room or wherever it is that the Admiral as given her orders to be by now."
« Last Edit: June 24, 2013, 02:33:37 AM by Colorado_Cowgirl »

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2013, 01:40:35 AM »

"Thank ye Doctor Fraiser, thet means a lot coming from someone, well ye know, the other Janet..." Ruby looked sad for a moment. "...well coming from ye it dooes mean so much to me." She returned the hug and stood there for a moment. "Ah could wait fer Carrie, ah guess they wull call us when tha' ship is ready." Finally a smile.

Maria nodded politely and her lips moved silently "Thanks." Then she was off, giving Ruby one look that said don't be late.

Far Dareis Mai
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 56