Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7

Author Topic: Stargate Command- Level 22 Base Cafe and kitchens- Isolation Room  (Read 4807 times)

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 196
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook

The bulk of Level 22 consists of the base's mess, which has two main dining areas used during peak times and a smaller, more intimate dining area used for quick bites. In addition, a private mess and meeting area are stationed here for officers.

The main kitchen is also located on this level, near the cargo elevator and adjacent to the primary mess. Most food is pulled from the storage foodstuffs on upper levels and occasionally cycled through those on Level 26.

Finally, a handful of private isolation quarters exist on Level 22, used as meeting areas or containment facilities for small groups as needed. Each of these accommodations includes folding bunks, a working area and a lounge.
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
    • My Facebook
Re: Stargate Command- Level 22 Base Cafe and kitchens- Isolation Room
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2013, 02:03:23 AM »

For the moment Bonnie was alone and that was how she preferred it. Since being so badly wounded on the Hammond's last mission, she had become detached from friends and at times angry. Angry that she was not able to save more than she did on the ship. Angry that it would seem in her mind they had failed their mission. Mostly angry at herself for a lot of things and as soon as she had been discharged from spending almost 4 months straight on her back in traction, she spent every moment she could in both physio and the gym. Doctors MacGregor and Svensson had given her the green light but still she was not satisfied, she kept pushing the envelope to be as strong as humanly possible and that she had achieved in spades. She sat there drinking plain tea, musing over her life and nothing else.
Far Dareis Mai

Bowsy 112

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • Bowsy 112 is a force to reckon with.Bowsy 112 is a force to reckon with.Bowsy 112 is a force to reckon with.Bowsy 112 is a force to reckon with.Bowsy 112 is a force to reckon with.Bowsy 112 is a force to reckon with.Bowsy 112 is a force to reckon with.Bowsy 112 is a force to reckon with.
  • If the Day does not require an AK then it is Good.
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2013, 02:08:33 AM »

1st Lt Charlotte Summers

Charlotte ran in to the Cafe and looked around, seeing the only person in their she walked up to her. "Excuse me." she said quietly. "Are you Airman Bonnie?" she said, after running around a bit like a headless chicken that was all she could remember.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2013, 02:54:55 AM »

Bonnie was about to go for another tea, but decided against it. She would have to look for something stronger and wondered why the cafe didn't stock V or Red Bull, that was what she needed. Then there was a voice, seemingly hovering above her, she twisted her head around to see a young Lieutenant standing there. "Heckman, yeah that's me. What did I do Lieutenant?" It was an oblique question, when anyone wanted her in the past it was because she had done something.
Far Dareis Mai

Bowsy 112

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Bowsy 112 is a force to reckon with.Bowsy 112 is a force to reckon with.Bowsy 112 is a force to reckon with.Bowsy 112 is a force to reckon with.Bowsy 112 is a force to reckon with.Bowsy 112 is a force to reckon with.Bowsy 112 is a force to reckon with.Bowsy 112 is a force to reckon with.
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2013, 10:32:21 AM »

1st Lt Charlotte Summers.

Sharlotte looked a little surpised then smiled. "Umm nothing, You've, umm, you've been placed on an SG team, umm, with me and Captain Huges, and somebody else but I have forgotten who that is, but anyway were heading off now, the captain said ASAP."

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2013, 10:15:23 PM »

"I know, I know Lieutenant. Do you think I would be sitting here in these.." She pointed with both hands at her cams. "I've been mission ready for weeks...." Bonnie stood and started making for the door. "...you gonna stand there with your mouth open eLtee or what?" Bonnie then bolted out and headed for the armory.

<<To Gate Room Via Armory>>

« Last Edit: June 26, 2013, 01:01:52 AM by RogueRanger »
Far Dareis Mai

Bowsy 112

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2013, 02:05:06 AM »

1st Lt Charlotte Summers

Charlotte scratched her head a little confused but quickly ran after the airman.

Clauz89

« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2013, 02:28:48 PM »

<<from level 19 Scientific labs<

Airman 1st class Charlie Finn - NPC

Silvia slowly walked in, lost in her thoughts. She was well warned of McKay's temper, and she knew he somehow wasn't on the dark side of the force, but his words and his attitude hurt her.
She thought she had learnt how to face annoying bosses when she was a teenager bullied by her band leader because she was smarter than he was and had the potential to become even better than him, but that was different: that one was an id*ot, but McKay was a genius, and it made it harder to accept.

"Damnit, why is it so difficult?"

She was so lost that she accidentally bumped into airman Finn. It wasn't such a bad luck, though: of all the soldiers she could met, Charlie was the best choice. That pale, slim, a bit loony airman with a golden heart was exactly the person she could talk to.
"Uh, I'm so sorry Charlie.... I wasn't looking... bad day in the labs...."
« Last Edit: July 06, 2013, 02:39:05 PM by Clauz89 »

Clauz89

« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2013, 02:38:38 PM »

Airman 1st class Charlie Finn - NPC

"Doctor Ray, what are you doing here?" The young airman said, a bit surprised, but not from her distraction.
In this year, the first for both of them, they sort of magically became quite close: actually there was something strange about Charlie that made him look like a young warlock.... maybe it was just the way he seemed to understand people at first sight...
Thing is, he became sort of Silvia's personal psychological counselor.

"Come on, then, Silvia" he said with a smile, and handed her a cup of coffee.  "Tell me.... what happens deep down in the labs? Is it, by any chance, Dr. Mckay?" Finn winked, and waited for Silvia to be surprised. He liked to impress people by showing off his intuition, or what he learns during his daily patrol routes.

As Finn expected, Silvia shook her head.
"How do you know that?! No, doesn't matter, you won't tell me anyway, so....
Yes, it's about him, he's so...."
She couldn't find the proper words, and shook her fists in frustration so hard that some coffee came out of the mug. "Oops!"
"So brilliant, yet so utterly b*st*rd?" He laughed, and then shook his head
"Dr. Ray, you should stop letting other people influence who you think you are, even if they are the brightest geniuses of two galaxies.... I've told you that a thousand times.
I'm not saying you should go back in the lab and empty the coffee mug on his head, but learn how to stand him. Or find some other assignement that can keep you away from him...."

Silvia managed to calm down and hugged his friend
"You're right. As always. Thank you Charlie."
She broke the hug and stated firmly. "I'll go talk to the Admiral, then."
"And I shall get back to my duties."
Charlie turned away, made a few steps, then turned back, as he forgot to say something.
"By the way, I think you'll find him in the briefing room". He smiled, and went his way.
Silvia shook her head, and headed to the briefing room, the coffee mug still in her hands.

>> Silvia to level 27 - briefing room>

Colorado_Cowgirl

« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2013, 01:42:48 PM »

<<Captain Jen Hailey>>

As soon as the lift had arrived at level 22 Jen stepped off the lift following her new CO and heading down the hallway and in through the door to the mess hall looking around not seeing anyone else in there that looks like any of her new team.  She responds to her new CO "Would you care for something to drink Ma'am"

TiffLevi3

« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2013, 04:49:16 PM »

{Captain Roxy Evans}

As Roxy stepped through the doors she saw Ovcharenko and Haily. She spotted Haily first. "Alright Jen" She greeted. "I heard we're on the same team" She smiled and with that she noticed her new CO. "Colonel!" She stood to attention and saluted. "Captain Evans" She introduced.

Flamelord

• Captain
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Flamelord A new starter.
  • Genius Extraordinaire
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2013, 07:33:03 PM »

<<McKay from Level 19>>

McKay arrived in the cafeteria from the science lab, walking at a relatively fast clip, since he was hungry. Heading past the groups, he made his way to the line, where he loaded up a tray full of food. Ham, salads, mashed potatoes, blue jello, etc. Once he had all the food he wanted, he made his way to an empty table and sat down, then began to dig in. He really was hungry.
"Well, let me see. We've got slow death, quick death, painful death, cold, lonely death...."

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2013, 08:52:07 PM »

Rodney's pager went off. The IOA was ready to talk.

((You can send him back to the labs. I'll pick up the IOA Rep from there.))
Far Dareis Mai

VagabonD SerpenT

• Administrator
  • Major
  • VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.
  • Forum Bouncer, so behave.
« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2013, 11:09:37 PM »

<<Captain Jen Hailey>>

As soon as the lift had arrived at level 22 Jen stepped off the lift following her new CO and heading down the hallway and in through the door to the mess hall looking around not seeing anyone else in there that looks like any of her new team.  She responds to her new CO "Would you care for something to drink Ma'am"

<<From Level 27>>

It was hard for Elena not to run to the cafeteria, with all those yummy smells tickling her nose and making her tummy quell a rebellion or two, but she managed to maintain a decent enough for a senior officer clip clop of heels. Inside of the mess hall, she stopped to scan the room for anybody familiar. Beside McKay rushing in with even more frustrated face, there was nobody yet. Then she nearly startled, almost forgetting that Hailey was right after her.

"Huh? Oh, yeah... But I doubt they serve strong drinks on the base, because I really need a shot or two of vodka now after what I've heard today..." She smiled at Jen. "So some soft drinks will do instead... We'll check the menu..."

{Captain Roxy Evans}

As Roxy stepped through the doors she saw Ovcharenko and Haily. She spotted Haily first. "Alright Jen" She greeted. "I heard we're on the same team" She smiled and with that she noticed her new CO. "Colonel!" She stood to attention and saluted. "Captain Evans" She introduced.

Yet another startle had to be defeated. What's with those on her team spooking her? Oh, well, being sneaky is good for black ops. But short memory isn't. Elena had forgot that while Evans was assigned to SG-4 before her flight home, they never met in person before exactly because of that. She had time only to read the file, which was stating that Roxy has a real good SF training. Oh, well, the very first field trip will speak for all of them better than any file.

"At ease, Captain... I guess it's a bit late, but welcome aboard SG-4... And I take it I don't have to introduce you to Captain Hailey here, yes? Well, saves a little of time to grab snacks."

Elena's gaze couldn't help but shoot towards the counters full of food.
Terra Locuta. Causa Finita.

Bickering with an admin is like fighting a dragon. You gave him a good kick, poked his eye with your sword and already are aiming to cut his throat open, when the dragon gets tired and finally breathes out.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2013, 12:36:22 AM »

To say that Maria had that killer look in her eye was an understatement; she was on the warpath and it showed immensely, her eyes were wide and if it were possible, she would have given the former Orici a run for her money. She nodded sharply to SG4, but made her way directly to Rodney; planting her fists on the table. "McKay, the rumor mill is running rife with some BS that you are being a refusenik and have some weird desire to be not posted to the Dread? Please tell me it is only BS?"
Far Dareis Mai
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7