Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

Author Topic: Stargate Command- Level 22 Base Cafe and kitchens- Isolation Room  (Read 5445 times)

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 79
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
Re: Stargate Command- Level 22 Base Cafe and kitchens- Isolation Room
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2013, 09:14:10 AM »

*intercom system from Commander's office*

"Captain Forster, report to Admiral Davidson's office immediately."

Flamelord

• Captain
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Flamelord A new starter.
  • Genius Extraordinaire
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2013, 09:25:17 AM »

McKay had finished his ham and was on to his mashed potatoes when his pager went off. Well, unless the Admiral wanted to talk, which was unlikely, it could only be one thing. He gave a forlorn look to the rest of his loaded tray, wishing he could take it with him, but knowing he couldn't. With a sigh, he was about to gt up and put his tray away.

Well, he was about to, when Maria's fist hit the table, shaking the plates a bit, though nothing fell over. He looked up, a bit surprised, but not too frightened. While she could get angry, Wraith were still a hell of a lot scarier. And Iratus bug hybrids. And whales....

"Refusenik," he asked in confusion, before he finally got it. "No, it's not," he admitted, though he wasn't ashamed of it. "Now if you'll excuse me, I have a call from the IOA waiting." He tried to rise, though it was anyone's guess if Maria would let him.
"Well, let me see. We've got slow death, quick death, painful death, cold, lonely death...."

TiffLevi3

« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2013, 07:52:12 PM »

{Captain Roxy Evans}

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Roxy relaxed. "Thanks Ma'am" She grinned wide at the mention of snacks, she liked this idea. "That sounds perfect" She agreed with the Colonel.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 218
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2013, 12:27:25 AM »

"You, Doctor McKay have been assigned, whether you like it or not. Let me put it this way buster. As you would well know, the Dreadnought and her upcoming sister ships are the most advanced pieces of technology Earth has ever built; there are bound to be bugs that need sorting out, even after her initial six month trial.." She paused only for a moment. "The reason you were assigned is because it was thought you were the best... but then if that is not the case someone has their wires crossed." She half turned. "Be in the gate room with your gear in exactly seven minutes." With that she left and stormed out, Craig would be so proud of her. Once in the main passageway it was all she could do to stop from laughing.

<<Maria and 'Mckay' to Gate Room>> :P
« Last Edit: July 11, 2013, 12:30:05 AM by RogueRanger »
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

VagabonD SerpenT

• Administrator
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 45
  • VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!
  • Forum Bouncer, so behave.
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2013, 01:16:52 AM »

"Oh, boy, McKay surely has it coming, if he won't comply to her, I won't envy his fate..." Lena waited a little with her reply to Roxy as she was doing her best to memorize stubborn Doctor's facial expression when Maria told him all that she thought of him, and in fact it was loud enough for everyone to hear and chuckle. She then threw a quick glance on her new team. "Okay, girls, grab some trays, fill them up with food and get to it, because I've a hunch that if we won't eat now, we'll have to do it a few days later..."

A knowing smile flashed on her lips for a blink of an eye and she walked up to the most sacred space of the Cafeteria, following her own advice and filling up a tray with food, and moving up to a free table with it.
Terra Locuta. Causa Finita.

Bickering with an admin is like fighting a dragon. You gave him a good kick, poked his eye with your sword and already are aiming to cut his throat open, when the dragon gets tired and finally breathes out.

Flamelord

• Captain
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Flamelord A new starter.
  • Genius Extraordinaire
« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2013, 09:36:28 AM »

The doctor was now standing, still looking exasperatedly defiant as Maria lashed out at him. “It was never a question of whether I can do it or not. Of course I can. However, I can think of several people just as capable of dealing with any problems that show up, who don't have other extremely important things to do right now. Hell, even Zalenka could handle this with no problem. All it's going to do is make me incredibly bored, and it's going to waste months of work and research I've done, including several projects I was very closed to finishing. I am too important to be wasted in this position.”

At least he got off when she left, and then he did. He was still not happy, but he could talk with the IOA in the time left. After all, they wouldn't leave without him. And what would they do if he was late, leave him behind where he could keep working on important things that couldn't be done in a ship's lab?

In a huff, again, he left for his lab.

<<McKay to Level 19>>
"Well, let me see. We've got slow death, quick death, painful death, cold, lonely death...."

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
    • My Facebook
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2013, 02:28:35 AM »

*radio*

"Alecia, I need you here in the gate room now please.."
Far Dareis Mai

VagabonD SerpenT

• Administrator
  • Major
  • VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!
« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2013, 11:34:25 PM »

The girls of her team were surely taking their sweet time, nearly bickering on what treat who of them gets. Elena chuckled briefly, watching the two friends. It was always good to have people in the good mood, no matter what, and they surely were now. And like the life goes, just as Lena picked up fork and aimed at at especially yummy slice of meat, that was calling for her attention for some time already, her cell in pocket of her jacket chirped. She grumbled a curse and put the fork aside, reaching in. It was the mail client, and the message was:

To all SG team leads, Starship Captains -

Anticipate full investigation by IOA representative upon his arrival.  Everything MUST be in tip-top shape.  I expect full cooperation from each of you regarding this matter.

- RADM Sean Davidson, USN, CO SGC

Lena shoved the cell back in place, and exhaled in frustration. Wonderful... Another investigation, interviews and stuff. Just like she had not enough back home. She looked up at Roxy and Jennifer, still mingling with the mess sergeants, but luckily much closer to the end of the line this time. Lena called out.

"Hurry up, girls, we've to talk!"

Bickering with an admin is like fighting a dragon. You gave him a good kick, poked his eye with your sword and already are aiming to cut his throat open, when the dragon gets tired and finally breathes out.

Colorado_Cowgirl

« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2013, 08:00:59 PM »

<<Captain Jen Hailey>>

Jen hears her new CO call out orders and she nudges Roxy before grabbing a bottle of water and some of the powder mix that she has gotten so fond of before swiping her id and then going and sitting across the table from her CO opening the water then the powder packet and dumping the contents into the bottle of water resealing it and shaking like mad.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #24 on: July 25, 2013, 01:56:14 AM »

<Control Room PA>

{CMS Walter Harriman} NPC

"Attention, we are in Defcon four, I repeat Defcon four. Sentry activated on intruder alarm Mars orbit. Admiral Davidson to the Control urgently please."
Far Dareis Mai

TiffLevi3

« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2013, 05:45:06 PM »

{Captain Roxy Evans}

Roxy grabbed a tray full of food and a cup of tea and headed over to their table taking a seat. She blew softly at her tea and took a sip before looking up at her new CO. "So what's the story?" She dived straight in.

VagabonD SerpenT

• Administrator
  • Major
« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2013, 05:12:47 AM »

The life seems so slow sometimes, and then the things rush faster than ship in hyperspace. Elena wanted to close her eyes for a minute, and open them to see self on an oasis shore on some uninhabited, desert planet far on the rim of Milky Way. It was turning into a damn snow ball since she returned to SGC. But it was not proper for her to ran away from trouble and duties, neither it was in her spirit, so the Russian Colonel looked at American Captains she now had under command.

"What is the story? The story is that you're now part of SG-4, one of the flag teams in SGC. Our field of action is covert operations and black ops. We will often be send into dragon's mouth head first without any support. We will do whatever we must to carry out our orders including and not limited to assassinations of gods and blowing up worlds if needed. And if get in real bad trouble, nobody here at the base will ever recall of sending us on a mission. That's what the story. So welcome aboard the joy ride you'll never forget."

Lena paused to sip some tea, her eyes fixing in turn on eyes of both Jen and Roxy.

"Now we've another story to hear. I'm afraid we won't be able to shed heels and skirts for a while as I just got notification from Admiral that an IOA representative is arriving any moment. He or she will be investigating the base activity and granted for sure there will be a check up on all stargate teams currently available. So I ask you, girls, please, keep it all up in tip-top shape if we won't to keep our jobs. But chance are, we might slip out of it if we get thrown on a mission. I'm pretty sure you heard Walter yell about intruders. And here's your first order aboard the team - fill up as much and as fast as possible while you still have the chance. I also want to hear what your fields of expertise are. Sorry, Captain Evans, I forgot most from your file but that you're a Special Force, and I know next to nothing about you, Captain Hailey. "

She grinned and went to carry out her own order, eating the food while she could.

TiffLevi3

« Reply #27 on: July 31, 2013, 06:35:37 PM »

{Captain Evans}

That was probably the best order she ever had and she was certainly gonna comply and she did by opening up a pack of crisps and began munching. "Yes Ma'am, I was Special Ops within the Royal Navy. I did a few missions here and there mainly in Afghan and Iraq" Missions she would rarely talk about or even mention. "Before that I was posted in the Medical Section of the Royal Navy" She ate a few more crisps and drank her tea.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #28 on: September 26, 2013, 02:18:08 AM »

NPC

Lena listened with interest. She knew something of the British special forces, having worked closely with them, well they were Australians, but to her that was pretty much the same. She still remembered Cate's brother Ben; that brought dreamy thoughts to her mind. Such a pity he was married. "Right, we've spent our time well. We must see what comrade Admiral has for us. I expect something will be on the table so to speak." She stood from the chair and waited for Roxy.

<<To Briefing Room>>

((OOC we're going to reorganise SG4. Jennifer is out, unless we get someone to take her over I guess.))
Far Dareis Mai

TiffLevi3

« Reply #29 on: September 27, 2013, 03:07:39 PM »

{Captain Roxy Evans}

Roxy gulped down the rest of her tea and followed the Colonel out.

<< To the Briefing Room >>
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7