Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: Stargate Command- Level 22 Base Cafe and kitchens- Isolation Room  (Read 6114 times)

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 235
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
Re: Stargate Command- Level 22 Base Cafe and kitchens- Isolation Room
« Reply #90 on: November 25, 2016, 12:26:15 AM »

Cass wasn't rebuffed by Lena's attitude, she would have been in a worse frame of mind if she had been in her position. She smiled warmly, giving both a hug before leaving with a last few words. "I'm going to miss both of you, but if there is any way that I can be back I will be." She hated long goodbyes, so she simply parted from them to follow the young air woman out.

Once Cass had gone, Cate let out a deep sigh. "I won't dwell on it Lena. So then, we pick up William then off to Russia, or scrub that entirely and spend our three day pass in Atlantis. Up to you." She did pause, there was something that she could do in Russia and that was to see her old friend Doctor Markov.
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

VagabonD SerpenT

• Administrator
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 45
  • VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!
  • Forum Bouncer, so behave.
« Reply #91 on: December 01, 2016, 01:08:07 PM »

Elena returned the hug that was given to her by Cassandra somewhat halfheartedly. Being the CO of the SG-4 was starting to feel like being in a turmoil of high school relationships all over again. Jeez. Constant emotional rollercoaster.

"Me neither. I am going to eat my best pair of stockings with salt if William stays as a member of our team for long enough to consider that permanent. And no, thank you, let's go pay a visit to my home. Chances are I have to kick some gypsies out of my flat..."

Lena awarded Cate with a smug and wicked grin and pawed every pocket on her for the cellphone, wondering why the thing you are looking for is always in the last place you're checking. She brought it back to active status and texted Will to bugger out of the public and into some dumpster.

"Let's give him five minutes to hide away and then you can call the rapid transit system."
« Last Edit: December 04, 2016, 09:17:05 PM by RogueRanger »
Terra Locuta. Causa Finita.

Bickering with an admin is like fighting a dragon. You gave him a good kick, poked his eye with your sword and already are aiming to cut his throat open, when the dragon gets tired and finally breathes out.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
    • My Facebook
« Reply #92 on: December 04, 2016, 09:38:33 PM »

*radio*

"Colonel Ovcharenko, could you come up to the control room immediately please."

************

"I can only agree on that. We've not had a good run lately have we?" She began mentally ticking off all the members of their team they've had come and go over the almost four years her and Lena had been together, it was like a veritable revolving door. "Maybe you and I are too much to handle?" She knew that was partially true, both Sharp and Blue had said as much back in the day. She was on the verge of calling up the Apollo just for the fun of it to give William a bit of excitement in his day when she heard faintly Lena's radio go off. "What now? Some crisis I expect?" She said a little sadly.
Far Dareis Mai

VagabonD SerpenT

• Administrator
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 45
  • VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!
  • Forum Bouncer, so behave.
« Reply #93 on: December 05, 2016, 07:28:39 AM »

"Well, I was told that I am a handful...

Before Lena could continue with her quip, radio came back to life, and she rolled her eyes, reaching for the transmission button.

"On my way."

Colonel looked at her XO.

"I think our holiday had just been flushed down the bog, dear."

<<To the Control Room>>
Terra Locuta. Causa Finita.

Bickering with an admin is like fighting a dragon. You gave him a good kick, poked his eye with your sword and already are aiming to cut his throat open, when the dragon gets tired and finally breathes out.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #94 on: December 05, 2016, 11:20:55 PM »

"That was your mother wasn't it as I recall Lena." As best friends, the two women shared a lot in their lives, more than most, possibly even more than family did. The fact was their lives depended on knowing exactly the nature, character and everything else in between about each other. To the extent apart for an inch difference in height in Lena's favor, the girls shared almost identical body shapes and sizes, as such even little things like underwear, if one went shopping they simply bought double of whatever it was. In fact Cate still had one of Lena's dresses tucked away somewhere.

With the next turn of phase, Cate stood there transfixed, her mouth moving around some very unpleasant words, yet silently. She'd ask for forgiveness later. "Yeah right." Her faced flushed reddish, that hue people saw often when she didn't bother hiding her feelings.

<<To Control Room>>
Far Dareis Mai

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 56
  • DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!
  • I already lost one captain. I won't lose another
    • Inkitt.com
« Reply #95 on: May 19, 2018, 11:54:24 AM »

Daniel sat in the cafe eating his sandwich and drink. It had been awhile since he ate or drank anything in the past five hours, so he was starving. Taking a gulp from his drink, he picked his phone and dialed a number to reach Sam in the hospital.

After a few ringing, he inquired when someone picked it up, "Sam?"
I'm Daniel. It means, uh, "God is my judge" ~ Daniel Jackson. Upgrades S4E3 - StargateSg1

Ryder means Mounted Warrior or Messenger

Character List

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #96 on: May 21, 2018, 03:15:01 AM »

*Phone

"Daniel, erm...wow. When did you get back?" It didn't take rocket science to hear that the woman on the other end was half asleep.
Far Dareis Mai

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 56
  • DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!
  • I already lost one captain. I won't lose another
    • Inkitt.com
« Reply #97 on: May 21, 2018, 10:24:22 PM »

On the other end, Daniel could hear her whispering. He smiled and responded, "Not long ago. I'm in the SGC. Still wanting to go through the gate to another planet. I'm itching for another offworld mission. How are you and the babies?"
I'm Daniel. It means, uh, "God is my judge" ~ Daniel Jackson. Upgrades S4E3 - StargateSg1

Ryder means Mounted Warrior or Messenger

Character List

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #98 on: May 21, 2018, 11:34:07 PM »

*phone*

"I'm fine Daniel really, I'm at that stage where I am feeling I should be doing more than just laying here. But please don't repeat that to Anne MacGregor, or I will shoot you." She did giggle just very faintly.

"The babies are divine, so when are you coming over to see them? And you know better than I do Daniel we shouldn't be talking about that other matter over the phone."
Far Dareis Mai
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]