Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]

Author Topic: Stargate Command- Level 16-17 Command Bunker + Stockade - Storage  (Read 9852 times)

Flamelord

• Captain
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Flamelord A new starter.
  • Genius Extraordinaire
Re: Stargate Command- Level 16-17 Command Bunker + Stockade - Storage
« Reply #150 on: July 13, 2014, 07:20:16 PM »

He was fully aware that this base was the point of entry for any non ship invasion, but he was also aware that they had this thing called an Iris, so from Roche's point of view, he would be prepared as he could be as matter of course and his job, but unless these zombie things could walk through...what was it again? Tritium or something? they would be relatively fine.

Roche nearly sighed, but didn't. "Thank you for your advice Lieutenant. If the Admiral agrees, and when we have something for Colonel Carter to do besides sit here and wait for news like the rest of us, then I will let her know."

He looked up as the call for him came through on the base comm, earning a quiet swear in French as he reached for his coffee once again. at least he could get a refill now. "You should do that Lieutenant," he said as he rose. "Once the men who are supposed to be on duty get back here. Regulations after all."

That said, he departed for the briefing room, and whatever they needed him for now.

<<Roche to Level 27 Briefing Room>>
"Well, let me see. We've got slow death, quick death, painful death, cold, lonely death...."

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 195
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #151 on: July 13, 2014, 11:29:55 PM »

"That went well." Cheryl watched the man leave, turned to Jen, giving her a lopsided grin. "Looks like your stuck with me for a while, at least until the security guys come back. Or, since I am in now way going to sleep now, and to keep out of the way, we could continue this in my room Jen. What do you think?"
« Last Edit: July 14, 2014, 04:11:51 PM by sorra »
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
    • My Facebook
« Reply #152 on: August 14, 2014, 05:21:34 PM »

Stretching a yawn, Cheryl realised she really needed sleep and she had one other duty to perform before she went to bed. "Jen, I really have to go now, if I get told to go to bed one more time I'll scream. Call me a little later today okay?" She gave her buddy a peck on the cheek and left quietly.

<<To accommodation>>
Far Dareis Mai

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #153 on: June 15, 2018, 02:56:38 AM »

{Agent Robert Darnell NID} NPC
 {Agent Shirlely Thomas NID} NPC
 {Nicholas Freeberg} NPC

The door to the cells locked with a loud clang, making the boy in the motorized wheelchair start, his eyes were darting in every direction but at the two NID agents who had found him in the park above the Longhorn Restaurant. His VW minibus had been secured on the base, all his gear confiscated and hopefully by now another technical Agent was going through it thoroughly. "You really thought you could get away with this didn't you Nick?" Shirley's accent was back to her normal mid western. "I mean honestly, if you know this much about the organization you would have known we'd be right on top of it didn't you?"

"Yeah I did, I did and you know what agent, I was kinda hoping this is how it would end up. Its like this, what kinda life have I got? What are my chances of reaching my 30th birthday? None, zero, nada. So this was my shot at something." He felt that even if he never got to see his demands met, he'd at least get to see something. After all he'd been hacking into both the Pentagon and more recently the SGC for a while now, he still had an axe hanging over their head and he knew they weren't about to put him to the torch. He felt a bit sorry for Nigel though, but then if they gave him, that poor guy would be free of this world as well.

"Shot at what kid? You don't really think its going to happen do you?" Robert looked over at him, shook his head with a sigh. "Okay look, at least the Admiral will talk to you, that's something isn't it?"

"Yeah I guess."

Far Dareis Mai

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • Second Lieutenant
  • Reputation Power: 46
  • Cipherhornet18 has great potential!Cipherhornet18 has great potential!Cipherhornet18 has great potential!Cipherhornet18 has great potential!Cipherhornet18 has great potential!Cipherhornet18 has great potential!Cipherhornet18 has great potential!Cipherhornet18 has great potential!Cipherhornet18 has great potential!
  • "Yo buddy, still alive?"
« Reply #154 on: June 19, 2018, 02:03:10 PM »

Ian made his way straight to the holding cells, and approached the NID agents only once the prisoner was secured, keeping out of sight.

"Alright, who are we dealing with here? More importantly, what has he thrown out that might tell us what he already knows and what he doesn't?"

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #155 on: June 19, 2018, 05:59:25 PM »

{Agent Robert Darnell NID} NPC
 {Agent Shirlely Thomas NID} NPC
 {Nicholas Freeberg} NPC

Both Robert and Shirley snapped to attention, with both of them still in 'military' mode having only been with the NID for less than a year. Although Darnell had served with the NID on and off for a bit longer. The mental state though of them came from the fact both were Naval officers. "Admiral sir, we met briefly at SOCOM, Lieutenant Commander Robert Darnell, I was the Intelligence officer working on the Saddam file." He didn't need to illuminate on that. "My partner here is Lieutenant Shirley Thomas, formerly NCIS. We were recruited directly to the NID I guess for our ability to look like Mr and Mrs Normal, plus our intelligence skills."

Shirl looked at him and like a wife in any suburban house she could tell Ian that men just waffle on far too much. "Ahem, sir. In there..." She jerked her thumb behind her. "...is one Nigel Parks, senior trouble maker and sh*t stirrer with the Colorado Sun, he's worked for just about every other left wing rag on the east coast prior to that including the Washington Post, he was also a speech writer at one time for a certain Senator Kinsey so that pretty much sums up his MO. As for what he's said, you'd need to speak with Colonel Reynolds sir, he shut his mouth straight after we hauled him in." Robert cut in.

"But this little fella I think might be just a little more open Admiral. Nick Freeberg aged 16, who has been ducking school for most of this year haven't you Nick?"

The boy looked up from his wheel chair nonplussed. "Yeah so what, you would to if you were me and knew you had no future. Why the F should I bother with that school crap, I know more than the dumb arsed teachers anyway."

"See what I mean sir?" Robert added.
Far Dareis Mai
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]