Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: Stargate Command - Level 28 - Main Armory  (Read 5621 times)

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
Re: Stargate Command - Level 28 - Main Armory
« Reply #105 on: August 05, 2018, 07:13:05 PM »

{Sergeant Tony Cassar - Stores Assistant} NPC

"Nothing to be alarmed at I can assure you both, ladies." Tony had to live up to his reputation it was as simple as that, a reputation he hadn't necessarily brought onto himself; merely the suspicion that any Italian male was under when it came to the opposite gender. He did his work, signed out everything the teams requested with his usual informal flare, made mention of any small faults he had repaired and so on.

"He's going to keep us guessing." She whispered to Taleeya. "Oh well Tony I suppose we'll just simply have to take your word for it won't we." Vala gathered her things together, slinging the pack over her shoulder as both Cam and SG7 arrived. "Cameron Mitchell how could you think I'd do anything but be nice. Honestly you men." She trailed off laughing, giving the new girl Astrid a wink as she towed Taleeya out to make for the gate room. She made no comment concerning Cooper, that, she felt was between him and Cam.

That left Tony shaking his head. "Anything else Colonel?" He asked as the two women left. 

<<To Gate Room>>

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 84
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #106 on: August 05, 2018, 08:13:10 PM »

Taleeya shook her head with a smile.  She still had no idea what the man had said,  but it didn't sound like he meant them harm.  She nodded.   "So it seems," she whispered back.

Taleeya collected her gear, flashing Astrid a smile before Vala drug her out.  She'd have to introduce herself later.

<<to gate room>>

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • First Lieutenant
  • Reputation Power: 67
  • Cipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has Ascended
  • "Yo buddy, still alive?"
« Reply #107 on: August 09, 2018, 06:45:25 PM »

"And I know you well enough to know I am not falling for that. Let's go." Cam said, "C'mon folks, time to go earn our keep."

"Yes, sir." Brian said, and glanced to his teammates.

"I would not worry. With that lunatic gone, this mission should go fairly well. We will most likely spend our time carrying very heavy things for Doctor Grecko." Nikolai pointed out.

"As well you should, young man. Respect your elders, children." Stan said.

"No no, I want to savor this for a moment. Nikolai made a joke, we need to mark our calendars." Denis said.

"Did I?" The Russian replied before leading the way out of the armory.

"...he totally did. I'm making a note of it. I'll tell Major Berge and Colonel Bixby when we get back. Nikolai was so excited he made a joke." Brian added.

"My god, he might even smile." Astrid laughed.

<<To Gate Room>

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 235
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #108 on: October 18, 2018, 06:40:39 PM »

The sound of a lathe filled the armory as Tony worked on yet another project to create something unique for the SG teams. Had he been working in the civilian arms industry the man would surely be a millionaire by now.
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]