Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37]

Author Topic: Stargate Command- Level 27 - Commanders Office  (Read 25918 times)

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • Captain
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • Cipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has Ascended
  • "Yo buddy, still alive?"
Re: Stargate Command- Level 27 - Commanders Office
« Reply #540 on: January 19, 2019, 01:43:17 AM »

"C'mon now, did you really think this would be that hard? Between me and Hank, you can take the Admiral stars and keep your job. I'm kind of insulted you think I'd pick the guy who is basically Frank Burns in real life over you or let this go downhill." Jack said.

"Besides, with something I just had to give on with the IOA, they can do this in return. Well. Among other things. Ian's actually quite fed up with the British and intends to light a fire under their butts tomorrow, tired of their people always dragging their feet and they evidently have control of a US Marine unit. Should be an interesting show." Jack added, "But I seriously don't understand why you fretted at all over this. I mean, unless you want to retire, but otherwise, I get final say on the people in this Command, and I'm not taking that guy. He's seriously like a real life version of Frank Burns, I bet he even does that little giggle to himself."
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37]

lethal-pageant