Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: SGC-Sub Level 21a - Task Force Blackbird  (Read 908 times)

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 92
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
Re: SGC-Sub Level 21a - Task Force Blackbird
« Reply #45 on: December 11, 2018, 07:10:30 PM »

Sarah closed her eyes briefly.  This was very bad.  How had things gotten so out of hand?  And so quickly?  She nodded. "I'll head up there now to personally speak with Admiral McRaven and find General O'Neill.  Is there anything else you need before I leave?" she asked.  Running back and forth for her was not going to be fun as it was without adding extra trips.

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • Captain
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • Cipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has Ascended
  • "Yo buddy, still alive?"
« Reply #46 on: December 19, 2018, 03:43:50 PM »

"Just get the General and Admiral up to speed. This situation is moving way too fast." Malcolm said. "Oddyssey, this is Agent Barrett. Agent Bristow and I are going as well, please have equipment ready for us too. We need to be back on the ground as fast as possible. I'm ready now."

With that, he was beamed up, followed by the others as soon as they were ready.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 256
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #47 on: December 19, 2018, 04:52:20 PM »

"I'm good Sarah, only that when we return, Agent Barrett and I will be sharing an office here. Could you make sure everything is marked 'his' and 'hers' by the time we get back." Syd gave the other woman a cheeky grin then disappeared in the Asgard beam.

>>To Cayman Island>>
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 92
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #48 on: December 19, 2018, 05:06:10 PM »

Sarah laughed. "I can do that," she told Syd.  And she would too.  Well that was if she could find some time.  She nodded to Malcolm.  "Consider it done."  She turned and headed out, knowing time was short.

<<To Admiral's Office>>

Justin

• Airman
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Justin A new starter.
« Reply #49 on: December 20, 2018, 03:34:10 AM »

Callaghan's faced twisted into a mix of annoyance and confusion. His team had a large amount of kit and surely they wouldn't beam it all up? He was about to say something when he was beamed away.
CHARACTER LIST:
Major Jonathan "Jack" Gallagher, British Army | SG-1 probationary
Major Alexander "Alex" Callaghan, USMC | CO, TF Wolfpack
Lieutenant Commander Sam "Cowboy" Burgin, USN | WIP (off-site)
Captain James Porter | T2K Character RP
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

lethal-pageant