Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 57

Author Topic: Stargate Command- Level 28 - Gate Room  (Read 27670 times)

Rodgin Kemph

Re: Stargate Command- Level 28 - Gate Room
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2013, 04:44:07 PM »

{CSM Walter Harriman USAF} NPC

Via Radio from Thedif

"Sierra Golf Charlie, this is Raptor 6, we are clear on this end. Send through the rest of the team. Also, we need advisment on the first part of the package. He has requested to join us on the rescue op. I would advice we send him back for a full debriefing. Over."

The rest of the teams started to file through as Walter started to relay the message to the Admiral.

"Raptor 6, this is Sierra Golf Charlie. Dial back before you depart from Thedif, we'll have an answer on the package before then. Sierra Golf Charlie, Out."

<<SG-8 and SG-12 to Thedif.>>

((Gate Girl, if you want to move yourself, you can, outherwiseyou are lumped in with this post.))
« Last Edit: June 28, 2013, 06:49:49 PM by Rodgin Kemph »

Bowsy 112

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.
  • If the Day does not require an AK then it is Good.
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2013, 04:54:39 PM »

SSgt Gary Carter

Gary was one of the first up and through the gate with out a word

Rodgin Kemph

« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2013, 06:59:22 PM »

As the gate shut down after the last member of the rescue force shut down, Walter got onto the radio.

"Admiral, I have a request from Mr. Mead to join the rescue force. Lieutenant Lawler reccomended he come back for a full debrief. They are checking back in before they leave the gate area and would like an answer on the call back."

He then flipped on the radio channel to the armory.

"The gate room is clear. SG-9 is clear for embarkation," he called to the waiting team.

Kendrall

• Captain
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Kendrall A new starter.
  • Here, sort of.
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2013, 08:36:50 PM »

*radio transmission from Level 15*

"Walter, tell Mister Mead request denied.  If he wants to file a complaint with his boss, I'm sure SECDEF will love to chat with the head of the CIA about why we don't like having their agents attached to any of our teams.  If Mister Mead balks, Lieutenant Lawler is free to slap him upside the head before shoving him back through the portal.  He's welcome to gripe directly to SECDEF about it, but he'll only be laughed at.  Davidson out."

Sean pressed the transmit button twice, sending two bursts of static across the channel
"Always remember...watch your back, shoot straight, conserve ammo, and never, ever, cut a deal with a dragon."

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 218
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2013, 09:24:59 PM »

<<From Main Armory, Level 28>>

As SG-9 hoofed it into the gate room, Robert looked up to the window where the their jerry-rigged dial home device was housed. Chief Master Sergeant Harriman manned his usual station. "Dial it up."

The chevrons for Asculae Tena began to lock into place. After six months of wondering, he was finally going back.

"Airman, you and I go through first." He issued his final orders on this end to Lieutenants Summers and Foster. "Give us ten seconds, then come through."
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 218
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2013, 01:20:58 AM »

No one would know for certain how she did it, and Bonnie certainly wasn't saying and only three other people on the base knew for sure; but Heckman had gained the gate room ahead of her CO and realised how obvious it would have been. Once in the passage near the Gate Room, she slipped into an alcove and waited for him to pass, then slowly walked out behind him, leaving Tim not far behind. Anxious wasn't the word for it, after four years almost aboard the Hammond, being a part of a team set butterflies in her.

"Roger, roger." She said in a mock metallic voice and plunged head first through the worm hole.

((OOC Bonnie has had 'upgrades' :fp ))
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

NG

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • NG has great potential!NG has great potential!NG has great potential!NG has great potential!NG has great potential!NG has great potential!NG has great potential!NG has great potential!NG has great potential!
« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2013, 02:04:59 AM »

NPC - Peter Jones, medic

>> From Main Armory >>

Tim walked in to the gate room with a few butterflies fluttering around his midsection. Sure, he’d been through the gate more time than he could count, but never as a part of a team. No matter what, this time was different.
He walked over towards the ramp and watched the chevrons lock in to place, almost jumping when he felt a hand on his shoulder.
“Oh fercryinoutloud Jonsey!” he exclaimed when he saw his fellow medic. “You trying to give me a coronary?”
Jonsey smiled, “Just wanted to tell you that I’ll be here when you get back to scrape up the pieces. I’ll even put up a reservation for you upstairs as soon as you’re through the gate.”
Tim groaned, “Thanks a lot pal. Relax, it’s just a scouting mission to a peaceful planet, ok? What could possibly go wrong?”
The other medic tapped a finger at the patch, “Yeah, what could possibly go wrong?” then grinned and slapped Tim on the shoulder, “Good luck Timmo, I’d hate being the one patching you up so promise to keep your head down, ok?”
“As always,” Tim watched Heckman dive through the puddle, “Just hope the others know how to do that as well or I’ll be busier than I’d ever wanted.”

Tim turned towards Summers, “You ready?” and held out his hand towards the open gate, “Ladies first.”

Bowsy 112

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.
« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2013, 04:10:02 PM »

1st Lt Charlotte Summers

Charlotte smiled a little bit as she unfolded the stock on her UMP and held it ready. "Thank you." she smiled at Tim as she semi walked, semi skipped up the ramp and then counted the ten seconds and stepped through.

((OOC: Guys where are we going?))

NG

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • NG has great potential!NG has great potential!NG has great potential!NG has great potential!NG has great potential!NG has great potential!NG has great potential!NG has great potential!NG has great potential!
« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2013, 04:41:20 PM »

Tim chuckled and shook his head as he walked up the ramp behind Summers, “I don’t believe this, I’ve been teamed up with Tigger and Roo…” then heaved a sigh to get in to the right breathing pattern before calmly stepping through the gate.

>> To Asculae Tena >>

(( OOC: Think were going here: http://lostworlds.megabytetechsolutions.org/index.php?topic=185.msg2665#new ))

Bowsy 112

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #24 on: July 09, 2013, 03:26:29 AM »

Inbound wormhole from P4E 996

"Sierra Golf Charlie, This is Sierra Gold One Two Leader, are you receiving?"

Walter quickly took the radio.

"Major Rivers, this is the SGC we are reciving you."

"Ok, Walter, I need you to get the Admiral for me."

"Major he's in his office at the moment."

Fred sighed loud enouth to be audiable over the radio. "Walter I need you to forward a message to him ASAP then."

Walter nodded to himself and spoke. "Go on then Major."

"Tell him SG's eight and Twelve are tracking our MIA Personnel. But we belive them to have been taken through multipul stargates. Woud he like us to do it by the book where we dial in on each planet, or would he like us to move fast?"

Walter sat their running it through his head now before taking his radio. to the CO's office and spoke. "Admirial Davidson, Major Rivers and SG's eight and twelve have dialed in, they belive SG seven may have been taken through multipul gates, and would like to know if you would like them to Dial in n each new planet, or if you would like them to move faster with out doing dialing in Sir?" he waited for a reply so he could reply to Major Rivers

Kendrall

• Captain
  • Here, sort of.
« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2013, 07:27:44 AM »

*radio transmission from Commander's Office*

"Walter, does Major Rivers have a confirmation on the location of SG-Seven?" 
"Always remember...watch your back, shoot straight, conserve ammo, and never, ever, cut a deal with a dragon."

Bowsy 112

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #26 on: July 09, 2013, 08:51:45 AM »

"No sir they dont know, Major Rivers says that they have been taken through multipl gates They are having to stop and dismantle the DHD on each planet to get the last address dialed."

Kendrall

• Captain
  • Here, sort of.
« Reply #27 on: July 09, 2013, 10:21:27 AM »

*radio transmission from Commander's Office*

"Have someone on either SG-Eight or Twelve keep track of where they're going and where they've been.  If they run into trouble, have them go back to their last known good point and then dial in.  I'll send a response team to provide additional firepower.  Otherwise, tell them to keep moving and when they reach their final point, they can dial in and let us know where they are."

Bowsy 112

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #28 on: July 09, 2013, 12:05:02 PM »

"Yes sir, I will pass on the message."
said Walter as he rubbed his neck, he really wished more people were around a more often. He took the radio once more and spoke.
"Major Rivers. The Admiral says no need to dial in, but would like you to send a message when you find the last planet. Over and out." With that he shut the gate down.

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 79
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #29 on: July 10, 2013, 09:17:32 AM »

*intercom system from Commander's office*

"Captain Forster, report to Admiral Davidson's office immediately."
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 57

lethal-pageant