Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 52

Author Topic: Stargate Command- Level 28 - Gate Room  (Read 24422 times)

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 196
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
Re: Stargate Command- Level 28 - Gate Room
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2013, 12:39:32 AM »

Maria was widely known for her efficiency, she had her equipment and belongings prepared days ago for the eventuality she would be posted within a short time. She had arranged for some burly SF's to carry it all down for her and she was surprised to find she was the first to arrive. She sighed and sat down on a large SGC box, inspecting her nails and started to sing softly a light tune.

Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 73
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2013, 10:27:21 AM »

Mesa and Flynn stepped into the Gate Room.  Flynn looked around.  So, this was where Fred would come for his missions.  She shivered a bit.  She missed him and wanted him back, but now that she had a new assignment she may not get any time to see him.  Mesa on the other hand seemed ready for whatever was thrown her way.

Clauz89

« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2013, 03:40:16 PM »

<< from level 19 - Lab<

Silvia arrived panting in the Gateroom, only to see there weren't so many people already there.
"You id*ot, you could have taken the time to go back to your room and pack up properly!"
She said to herself.
Still panting, then, she approached Flynn, and said to her:
"I told you I would have made it in time..."

When her breath came back regular, she put her backpack down on the floor and asked to the newly promoted officer:
"Excuse me,... Colonel Aguayo: in what time are we scheduled to leave?"
"Please tell me I've still got some time...."

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2013, 08:36:59 PM »

Flynn smiled over at Silvia. "And I didn't even have to make any excuses," she smiled, glancing at the other scientist's bags.  "I just hope that they'll give us all time to pack," she said softly.  She didn't have anything with her and she wanted to find Fred and let him know where she was going.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
    • My Facebook
« Reply #34 on: July 12, 2013, 01:03:46 AM »

Stopping in mid song was a nuisance, it made Maria lose track. But at least no one noticed anyway; it would not be seen as too good coming from the Saggitta's new XO to be lamenting a lost moment with her one true love. She shook her head to clear away the thoughts and smiled at both of them. "I gave McKay seven minutes, I doubt he will be here in that time girls. To be honest, I think we have about fifteen, if you can grab whatever you need in that time go for it."
Far Dareis Mai

Clauz89

« Reply #35 on: July 12, 2013, 02:31:46 PM »

Silvia nodded thankfully at her new boss
"Thanks Colonel, fifteen minutes will do"
"More or less...." she whispered to herself.
The elevator till level fifteen wolud have taken its time, and the same for the descent, leaving her only a handful of minutes in her room.
But it was still better than nothing.

Silvia left the romm at a fast pace, she couldn't start running again because she was too tired.

>> to level 15 - room 180>

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
« Reply #36 on: July 12, 2013, 03:03:38 PM »

Both Mesa and Flynn were thankful for the extra time.  Mesa always had a bag packed, but she hadn't had time to grab it and Flynn hadn't learned yet to pack ahead.  Although it never took her long to pack.  The two hurried out of the Gate Room, not wanting to waste any valuable time.

<<Mesa and Flynn to Level 15>>

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #37 on: July 12, 2013, 07:22:11 PM »

"Make it a quick fifteen ladies please." Maria told them as they left. It was then she recalled something Cam yelled to her as she was leaving the briefing rook.

"Once you've kicked it will you find someone to bring him to me and tell him that unless General O'Neill or Admiral Davidson say otherwise HE WILL BE REPORTING TO THE DREADNOUGHT WETHER HE LIKES IT OR NOT!"

Opening a two way channel, Maria called both Cam and Tiff. "Guys, its Aguayo. I've spoken to McKay in my usual diplomatic manner, gave him a command message. That's the best I can do now, he mumbled something about a phone call to or from the IOA. Where he is now is anyone's guess, but you have the SF's to haul him in fif necessary. Maria out."
Far Dareis Mai

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
« Reply #38 on: July 12, 2013, 09:49:10 PM »

<<From Level 15>>

Mesa was able to grab her things as she stepped inside.  She swung her duffel over her shoulder and grabbed up an old army backup that she had picked up a few years ago.  Once she had everything she hurried back to the gate room.

"Hope that wasn't too long," she told Maria, giving the other woman a smile.

It took Flynn a bit longer.  She had her essentials like her laptop, phone, tablet, etc in her shoulder bag, but she didn't have any clothes together.  She managed to find the duffel that she had had  the day her and Fred had started dating and started throwing things inside.  She tried not to think of Fred as she worked as it hurt to much to know she was leaving him.

The young woman zipped her bag and then grabbed out her smart phone.  Going to Saggitta.  Hope to see you soon, Brit, she sent quickly to Fred, hoping he would get it soon.  Miss you already.

Flynn pocketed her phone once again and headed back to the Gate Room.  She didn't want to be late.  Especially as Maria had been nice enough to give them a few minutes to get all their things together.

Clauz89

« Reply #39 on: July 13, 2013, 05:53:40 AM »

<<from level 15 - room 180<

Airman 1st class Cherlie Finn  -  NPC

Silvia entered the Gateroom, followed by Charlie with her bag. It was so kind of him to help her, even before she asked for anything...
She sighed sadly.
"So, here you are, Dr. Raimondi." Charlie said as he put the bag on the ground near Silvia's feet.
"Now, you, take care of yourself out there, Dr. Ray" he said, and held out his hand; he was surpised wheen, instead of a handshake, he received a big hug.
"So do you, please."
She broke the hug and added. "Thank you, for everything"
He nodded, turned on his heel, and left the room.

Flamelord

• Captain
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Flamelord A new starter.
  • Genius Extraordinaire
« Reply #40 on: July 13, 2013, 09:45:02 AM »

<<From Level 19>>

McKay arrived to find that there was a relatively smallish group of people already gathered. They were standing around and waiting, which McKay took as a good sign. After all, Colonel Mitchell wasn't there, and they couldn't leave without him.

Standing below the departure ramp, He laid his bag down on the floor to work his shoulder a bit. He already had all his stuff, since he was already using his travel kit. Most of his recreational gear was back on Atlantis, so he was going to have to find some good way to entertain himself on this trip, once he finished with that report.

“This is so not fair,” he muttered to himself, with an inherent groan at the injustice of it. The report would be easy. Being pretty much useless while the military went around blowing things up, that would be difficult.
"Well, let me see. We've got slow death, quick death, painful death, cold, lonely death...."

Robert Laurel

• Sin Bin
  • Major
  • Robert Laurel is looked down upon.
« Reply #41 on: July 14, 2013, 04:26:11 PM »

<<from Level 27, Briefing Room>>

Steven made a couple of phone calls and headed for the gate room. There he found most of his crew waiting for the late arrivals. He went up to Maria. "I've contacted billeting, they will be sending some carts for the crew's gear. They will also have a list of room assignments and diagrams of the ship showing where everything is." A small man in his forties came up and saluted him. "Sir, I'm Chief Wallace. I've been assigned to be your personal steward. Where would you like your gear stowed when we get aboard?" Steven held out his hand in welcome. "Thanks, Chief. Please stow my personal gear in the Flag Officer's quarters and the rest in the Captain's Office." Another officer came up. "Chief Purser Harkness, sir," she said. "All supplies are just about on board. All of the computer files have been transferred from the Daedalus. We'll be ready to finish the rest as soon as the crew has finished boarding. Please contact me if you need any more personal stores." He nodded to Maria. "Ma'am, if the Wardroom needs anything please let me know." Steven returned the salute. "Thanks, Lieutenant Commander. I'll be in touch."

(The Wardroom is where the rest of the officers dine. The commander does not dine there unless he is invited. Ship commanders normally dine alone.)

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #42 on: July 15, 2013, 03:09:59 AM »

"Thank you both. As this is our first embarkment aboard the Saggitta, I know we are going to find things a little strange. Fortunately the decks and accommodation has been reconfigured in these last six months, so it will be more familiar to us." Maria told them, her voice loud enough for all crew of the Saggitta to hear her. "Sir may I request that myself and Major Satterfield beam up first. I can make sure all the civilian contractors are cleared from the bridge and Alecia can do the same in her area." The gate room was going to become crowded very shortly and they needed some organisation. She tapped her comslink. "Colonel Mitchell, Maria again. Can you get yourself down to the gate room asap sir, we're getting a little busy here."
Far Dareis Mai

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
« Reply #43 on: July 15, 2013, 04:11:07 PM »

Flynn was trying hard not to get jittery.  She had never been on a ship before and she wasn't quite sure what to expect.  "This is going to be so odd," she whispered to Silvia. "Have you ever worked on a ship before?"  It was going to get busy?  Flynn glanced around.  She wasn't leaving until they told her where to go.

Mesa stood quietly, her bag at her feet.  There wasn't much for her to do at the moment, so she would wait for orders.  It may be different once they were on the Saggitta, but she would have to wait and see.  She certainly didn't want to be stepping on any toes.

Robert Laurel

• Sin Bin
  • Major
  • Robert Laurel is looked down upon.
« Reply #44 on: July 15, 2013, 07:38:11 PM »

Steven nodded his approval at the XO's suggestion. "Do it. I'll handle things here." He reached down to his minicamp, brought up some files, and then touched his minicamp to hers. "I've just transferred over to you the personnel files of those available to fill out the crew. Let me know if you have any input of suggestions." He raised his voice. "Listen up, folks. I've giving it fifteen more minutes, and then we transfer over. If you have any last minute items to get or know somebody who's running late, then get a move on!"
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 52

lethal-pageant